ITT: We fight over what the best fast food burger is

ITT: We fight over what the best fast food burger is.

I'll start

I don't eat burgers.

I'm a Vegan.

I'm a veggie

I'm a vegina

I like salad

5 guys for sure

Hmm that's pretty good

I eat ass

Winner.

winrar

but you've got to eat the burgers in one sitting or the food is fucking horrible.

end my misery

Only correct answer.

texas shits on all of you

5 guys is garbage

My uncle molested me

If you disagree you don't know SHIT about $7 or less burgers

McDonalds

Classic.

I have a special place in my heart for the chemically engineered goodness of those shitty little McDonald's cheeseburgers.

Inb4 faggots. I know they're not good. But they so are. Anyone who says they don't like them is lying.

jollibee

Hell yea son

I hope you're fucking kidding.
I could shit on a bun and it'd be a better burger than Cook Out's.

Their shakes are pretty good though

was just in nola and had a legendary level burger at buds broiler, it's a local faft food chain with Chargrilled burgs.

related, has anyone tried that california burger deal at carls jr for $5 yet, I kinda want to try it

5 guys is fotm bullshit. Theres nothing unique or especially good about it. It's all marketing, no substance.

5/10 would eat again, but only if the other options were shittier

For a real hamburger, get a double-double animal style. That's how the pros do it.

It's Carl's Jr. you faggots

We have Whataburger in AZ too. It's trash bro. Trash. Id eat at Burger King before Whataburger.

>In n out
great food.

but definitely not the best
>pic related

Not as fast as a BK maybe, but they are the best

You mean you'll end it. Because there isn't anything better than In n Out and you faglords can't prove me wrong

yee yee

Not fast food, just shitty corporate food made by illegal immigrants, served to you by fat chicks.

Are you talking about the legit place they based the Krusty Krab off of? Star Burger in Arcata. I could accept that argument

my sides

Fucking nigger that's mostly worm meat. I hope you have eternal acid reflux and stay a retarded faggot

Wendy's Jr. Bacon or McDonalds McDouble.

No burger is a real burger without tomato and mayonnaise. Faggots.

/thread

The fuck is with all the burger joint threads today?
oh and fuck y'all bitches, 5-Guys for the win.

In n out is shit just like your opinion nigger

I meant daily double.

Any L.A. fags here? I think tommy's blows in n out
out of the water

While my favorite here is Five Guys, when I go to LA I like to go to In-N-Out.

No Onions extra honey mustard and Chicken fries.

My nigger, let's not forget their charburger placed number 1 over inn n out and 5 guys.

forgot pic

Get the fuck out with your generic fast food heart attack burger disgusting doesn't even have vegetables.

Jack In the Box Ultimate Cheeseburger

that burger looks disgusting

It's the best. All others try to be McDs

I know all of this and it doesn't matter. That's why they're so good. It's not a secret that they're made from worm dicks and camel toe yet people still eat them. That's how fucking good they are you pretentious stupid gay ball washing fag fucker.

You fucking faggot, the onions stay on

That looks like shit on a burger

I tried tommy's a few times. Nothing special imo.

Right here

Faggots. Who measures a burger in inches? Burger is fucking German and they regularly destroy 2000 km/h on their motorways. Go back to guns. It's all your good for.

Not fast food but cheesecake factory Mac and cheeseburger

tommys chili is shit

It looks bad but it tastes so good

Steak 'n Shake fucking awesome milk shakes too

Cook out is the best hands down

Thread

Best fucking onion rings on the planet

Burger Kings Double bacon cheese without the cheese cause I can't into lactose. But the two burgers and bacon are fucking delicious- if you like salt.

The reason you know that Five Guys is better than in-n-out is because californians are fucking stupid and they love in-n-out.

It's just that simple.

That cheese looks like plastic. What is wrong with Americans when it comes to cheese?

Fries are pretty good as well

you aren't ordering the right thing

waaaay too fucking greasy

>telling Americans how to do food
I don't come to your country and tell you how to be a weak powerless faggot.

for the price: cookout
disregarding price: Five guys, but only certain combinations at specific stores. For some reason the Five guys near me are way inconsistent. Overpriced a bit tho

>poorfags always bringing price into everything

Kek

see

You eat burgers for the nutrition and good health? Are you serious?

>You eat burgers for the nutrition and good health?
No you fat fuck, I eat them because they taste good with wholesome ingredients. Not just fucking meat and bread.

Someone's a Burger King fan I see

You sound like a faggot. Don't bother denying it.

And you're going die from weight related problems, we've all got a lot on our plate(you more so than others fatty).

Your sentence composition seems to indicate that you suffer from a learning disability.

I love Big Macs and Double Doubles from In N Out
I like Burger King, Five Guys, and Tommy's, but there aren't many around where I live.

Why would you get so defensive? I wouldn't have said anything if I'd realized you were so insecure about your inferior cheese. I'm sorry I offended you user. Would you like a hug?

Your sentences are pretty big for someone with tree trunk fingers.

No, I don't want a hug. Keep your impotent foreign faggot hands to your self.

No. A good cut of meat, like rump steak, tastes good. "wholesome ingredients" doesn't even come into the picture at most of these fast food joints so stop talking out of your ass.

>i'll call him fat again!
>that'll show'em!

Face it. He blew you the fuck out.

Spicy ketchup is the shit bruh.

I never had in n out burger

Are you going to make me? You'll probably (Read definitely) like it, anyway, Anonkun. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

If you're American, then he blew me the fuck out. If you were from anywhere else and wondering why Americans seem to only get plastic cheese, or cheese in a can, and you were intrigued to see a serious response to the question, you probably laughed at the typical angry American going from 0 to butthurt9000 because "muh national pride".

yeah like eating fast food should be an every day thing and not a treat.... price is not just for Jew-fags to worry about their sheckles and such.

How's the view from your trailer, poorfag?

From my 2 story partment I pay 900 a month for and utilities? oh wait.. you think every one that bitches about money is poor, oops. Rich fucks are stingy as fuck, don't ever let that slip by you either.
Also check dem trips faggot.