How did he know Sam would tell Iron man where the Serbian base was?

How did he know Sam would tell Iron man where the Serbian base was?

Batman v Superman didn't have a plot hole this huge. Your move.

He didnt, he just assumed iron man would manage the way to find them, it doesnt matter how.

Would manage to find them*

Sorry

He thought that after they found out about the other super soldiers they would go together to stop them. Then he would show Iron Manlet the video and it would emotionally tear them apart. It's not a plot hole because one way or another a genius billionaire can track people he just saw

>Batman v Superman didn't have a plot
FTFY

More importantly how did he get away with posing as the psychiatrist?

Tony Stark is internationally known as the smartest man on Earth.

He bet on it.

How did Martin Freeman not notice this man isnt 60 years old like the original psychiatrist looked?

How did Simon Pegg in MI4 get away with posing as a Russian officer?

They weren't expected at the Kremlin to do psych evaluation with a prisoner under maximum security
Zemo just stole the real guy's shit and no one at the prison compared his face with the one they had on file?

He intentionally let someone know he had killed the real doctor letting Tony know he had made a mistake

If Steve already knew that Bucky killed the Starks, if Tony didnt show up he really wouldnt have done anything at all...

Why was that black woman just staring at that elevator? Did she know Tony was gonna go to the bathroom?

I can envision them getting fooled on this one, gang, I mean, come on...

Even knowing the truth, Steve didn't want Bucky killed in the field. He did not attempt to spring him from prison--Zemo did.

She was just hoping for a shot at him and probably had state dept credentials on her, even if she was just hr.

>Hello, I'm Dr. Muller, the psychiatrist here to evaluate the prisoner.
>Ah yes, Dr. Muller. We received your email that you were in town, Thank you for coming. Do you have some identification on you?
>Yes, here is a piece of paper that has my name on it.
>Excellent, excellent. Now if you follow me, we'll go straight to the prisoner. It may interest you that our entire facility has no backup power at all. In fact a loss at the local municipal power station will completely cripple our entire complex. Here we are, Doctor. I give you the captured Winter Soldier. Note that his cage also functions on electricity coming through the wall.

Zemo could've just leaked the video on the internet or emailed Tony.

This. I interpreted the scene as "oh look, the guy I was going to show this evidence anyway is here so I might as well start muh revenge early"
He didn't have to show it to Stark then and there but then pieces aligned perfectly so he just went for it.

>Batman v Superman didn't have a plot hole this huge. Your move.

How did Lex Luthor know exactly when Batman would set up to fight Superman just in time to kidnap his mother right before? He only did it after reading letter he sent him months earlier that he never read before then.

Why did Lex Luthor even hate Superman?

Why did mixing Lex Luthors DNA with Zod create a giant Cyptonian monster?

How did Lois Lane know Batman needed the spear she just tossed in some water?

How come Superman couldn't find his mother and need Batman's help even though he can always find Lois Lane across the world just in the nick of time?

Why did Superman get angry at Batman for marking criminals when we see him just kill them all the time anyway?

Why can Batman just walk into a top secret computer room in Lex Luthors house with all his important information with no guards or anything?

Why would they build a statue for Superman a guy who has murdered millions and brought destruction down on Metropolis?

Why would Superman's mother name being Martha make Superman less of threat? He already knew he had parents he just said it a couple lines earlier.

Why would Lex Luthor blow up that courtroom?

Did Lex Luthor think Batman could actually kill Superman?

Why couldn't Lex Luthor just kill Superman with the Cyptonite?

How did anyone know Kryptonite would hurt Superman did they all just assume it would for some reason?

Why did Lex Luthor want to make a big monster?

>Did Lex Luthor think Batman could actually kill Superman?
No that's why he made Doomsday

>Why couldn't Lex Luthor just kill Superman with the Cyptonite?
Because Batman stole it

>How did anyone know Kryptonite would hurt Superman did they all just assume it would for some reason?
He said in the movie they tested it on Zod's cells and it caused them to decay faster

>Why did Lex Luthor want to make a big monster?
To kill Superman

I agree with the rest but c'mon

Why did he get them to fight at all when he could just make the big monster in secret then?

Also

Why was Mortheus so against stories about Batman in his newspaper? Why did he want Clark to write about sports instead of just getting their sports writer to do it?

Why did Mortheus just give Lois Lane the helicopter when she said she wasn't using it for a story? Aren't helicopters expensive? Did he assume that she was gonna help Superman fight a big monster later?

How did Clark Kent get a job at the Daily Planet when he had no experience in Journalism? Why was he never fired for never showing up to work? Why did no one notice him and Superman died at the exact same time?

>Serbian base
Why would Russia want them all?

If the blonde girl doesn't give Cap the location of Bucky, then the civil war never happens and zemo's plan fails. He got lucky.

Im not defending this clusterfuck. I just answered the questions that you shouldn't have needed to ask

checked

If Tony hadn't shown up in Siberia then Zemo could've just sent Tony the location of the base. Zemo was obviously prepared for a long wait if Tony didn't get there before Cap and Bucky, since he'd locked himself in a chamber that Cap and Bucky couldn't even scratch.

And If Cap and Bucky had gotten captured at the airport, then Zemo could've sent Tony the video after the fight. Tony would've probably attacked the Raft to get to Bucky, making Tony a criminal along with Cap's team.