You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food joint than FIVE GUYS BURGERS

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food joint than FIVE GUYS BURGERS.
>protip: you're can't.

In-n-Out

Literally any other fast food joint.

There's already a thread for this, but I agree.

David's Burgers

mcdonalds

kfc

Thread

Second, double double animal style

Chic-Fil-A

You practically have a free waiter (no tipping allowed)

They also hate fags

bob's burgers

I don't even know what that shit is.
If I want good fast food I go to Max here in Sweden.

burger king mcdonalds in n out taco bell del taco chick fil a carls jr etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

>best fast food joint
>only exist in USA

How about something that is available world wide? I mean, if it's oh soooo good why has 90% of the world never gotten the chance to eat there? If they'd be good they'd have chains all over the planet.

Teo's Hot Dogs

Not OP, but I don't get the hate for Five Guys. The burgers are fat, juicy, hot, flavorful and filling. The fries always taste fresh. Seriously it's a great joint.

white castle is fucking nigger tier

your mom

there aren't any.
maybe if people didn't flock to in n out like it was fucking mecca i would go more and form an opinion but i can hrdly ever differentiate a line from the swarm of lard asses there so i don't

>5 guys fag gets btfo of the 'best fast food burger' thread, so starts a second, even stupider thread
>summer

I never ate at one of those dumps. It's a fucking burger, a fast food burger. They are all the same and complete part of a shit balanced diet.

cookout

Name one worldwide fast food place that isn't either shit tier or completely changes their menu in foreign countries.

Anyother place

Kimchi, Al's Pizza (Camelton), Pizza pro, etc.

Probably because regular people would die from heart attacks after eating there.

5 guys sucks. It's for east coast/midwest plebs. Stay fat, and live that scrub-tier life.

>west coast

Well, no.

Burgermonger is dope.

Went there hungover one morning and got a dope ass bacon burger with hotsauce and a fried egg. Awwww yeah.

5 guys doesn't do eggs.

In n out you fucking faggot douchebag . Five guys is gross

Literally any other burger joint.

As a Californian I was raised on In-N-Out, but everyone loves their region's chain the best.

Anyone have an opinion on Whataburger? Never been to Texas, but I hear good things.

OP is not a faggot.

>5 guys MASTER RACE

quads speak truth

They fucking suck horribly. They seriously do. For the longest of time I thought their success was just hipsters being ironic. I honestly cant believe people can tolerate that shit.

I'd sooner eat arbies even before I'd eat that shit.

quads aint lying nigga
kys faggot

Chain distribution.

Derp.

Quads never lie

hey I made that

caint do it

They have a few branches in the UK, but it's overpriced as fuck here.

Culver's

>For the longest of time I thought their success was just hipsters being ironic.
kek and nice trip dubs

it's sick af

nice artwork

You cant

Whataburger is fucking terrible. Only hardcore redneck old guys and mexicans go there. It is straight up fucking awful. The hamburger meat is tough and chewy. It's awful.

5 guys is disgusting and hella fattening no wonder you americucks are so fat and like it so much

They have them here in the UK. There a couple in London (next to Charing cross and five minutes from UCL). They are pretty good, but my god they are overpriced (£12 for a burger, small chips and small drink, you can get the same for about £3-4 in McDonalds), not to mention the fact that unlike other fast food places, it isn't always that fast, and it doesn't always taste the same.

Cookout isn't good, all their burgers taste burned, fuck char broiled shit.

The Habit, bitch. A Santa Barbara and So Cal tradition.

TACO

FUCKING

BELL

/thread

Well, looks like its settled.
5 guys is gross. /thread

Fatburger, and Burger Heaven.

dans hamburgers

that looks like aids

You cunt

In n out isn't better, you're just brainwashed from a young age like all those damn whataburger fags from texas.

that looks good and there's no five guys in my state,no sonic, no dq.

Holy shit. Are you me??

STOP BEING ON THE FRONT PAGE FFS! I HAVE ALREADY EATEN AND I DON'T WANNA BECOME A FATASS BUT THESE FUCKING FRIES AND THAT MELTED CHEESE MAKES ME WANNA RUSH OUT AND GET ONE ANYWAYS.

Fucking overpriced garbage. In N Out shits on this.

And you can get a better burger in practically any pub...

>American food culture
Disgusting

What do people like about this kind of art? I can definitely see technical skill, and there's clearly effort put in, but there's a bit too much going on for me.

What I mean is what do you do with it? If you want to display it, what kind of decor does it fit in with? If you just have it saved to look at occasionally, what in particular makes it likeable?

Culvers is fucking garbage. Get the fuck out of here.

All fast food burgers suck ass. ALL OF THEM. I've eaten at all of them, and they all suck. They are all greasy ass frozen patty shit.

Get some real hamburger meat from the grocery and grill yourself a real burger, fucking pussies.

Someone has never dropped acid before.

B U T W H Y A R E Y O U W R I T I N G A L L T H I S I N C A P S L O C K

Prove it brah

it's pretty

No. I grew up in Ohio, spent my late teens/early 20's in Alaska, and now live in AZ. In N Out is better for several reasons:
>simple and cheap
>animal style
>you dont crave it, so you only end up eating it a handful of times a year

In n Out is legit. Their window wall drive thru, their price, their french fry cutter/press, their motherfucking animal style, their always positive, friendly employees. It's on another level.

So summer.

capslock is cruise control for cool.

fukking pleb

/thread

There's no front page on 4chin summerfag

Thats great dick-waving-user. And Im sure a lot of us agree. But thats not what this thread is about.

Whataburger

Oh I see. You're a degenerate.

Fatburger
Cook Out

I find mushies to represent most of the visual effects in this type of art. The CEV's, geometrical patterning, and the gifs of the repeating flowing patterns e.g. water with a sort of timelapse effect is very similar to the shifting effect. I love psilocybin! A nice gram of dried cubes is a lovely chilled and funny night in, with some great introspection and feeling absolutely fantastic afterwards. Makes the destructive people around you so difficult to feel comfortable around though. Anyway. Just my 2 pennies :)

>Implying that the west coast isn't full to the brim with fat fucks that eat too much meat, just like the rest of the country.

I went to the belfast one about 2 months ago. £8.50 for a cheeseburger by itself? GTFO

Tasty enough but it would be too expensive at half the price.

Oh, I see. You're a brainwashed robot

its east coast vs west coast bullshit in and out and five guys are both fuckin good

I love 5-Guys burgers and shakes...and the fucking fries too. Also this thread is one of 3 that are now spamming along with dumbasses trying to bump up "in and Out" like as if every body has one in their State. Also on another note: Not ALL of the places people claim are awesome are as good every where else, some fucking times you will find a competitor is run better in one state/county/town-city better than another, shit happens. there is a Wendy's near me is run like a fucking pit, and in another city it is run like a fucking hospital in cleanliness and customer approval

The crave

Steak-n-shake

no idea. fast food sucks at all.

i like em
checked

5 napkin burger
/thread
inb4 cant blahblahblah

Oh, I don't care, you can """""open your mind""""" all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you will never be a worthwhile member of society.

Tonight my non-drug-addled mind and I will enjoy a nice dinner while thinking about practical things, rather than whether we're all living on a giant's pinkie.

I fucking hate these threads. First of all you're a faggot op secondly it's just your damn opinion that it's "the best" then you proceed to get upset when someone disagrees.

ewwww

>I've eaten at all of them
Shut up, fatty.

/Thread quads of truth

That's like your opinion m'an. I like several places and honestly that shit is really biased by how well the fucking places are run. 5 guys do make a grease ball burger,"5 napkins indeed" but they taste pretty fucking good and the joint near me , you can actually watch and see them cook your meal, that's first class. It' is fast food so honestly any one can have a different opinion. some fuckers like all that vegan bean burrito shit some people like a blood redwing burger. tastes and shit differ.

Wattaburger

Well bro, after living in OH, AK, and spending the past 6 years in Phoenix and San Diego, I can say without a doubt that there are fewer fat asses here than in the midwest and east coast. More hot chiks too.

When the weather is this nice, for this long, it's reflected in the people.