rofl

isa knife

selected ambient works 3 confirmed

Where my day for night boys at

>tfw I discovered Aphex Twin music through a Half-Life mod

>half life logo

it's called a lambda

Lambda boiiis

Afraid of monsters????? I remember there was a couple of aphex twin songs in that

rlly gets blood pumpin' to da ol' noodle

I've always associated AFX with HL2 and the stock Gary's Mod maps, something about the textures

I don't get it.

desu I've always though Aphex Twin's logo was the silhouette of a guitar capo

WHEN'S HL3 GUYS HAHAHAHA

what is even weirder is the fact that they work well together

it's half life logo you tryhards. that exact orange shape and the circle around it make up half life's logo. you dense fucks

what comes first saw3 or hl3

kek

>waiting for ep3 for almost ten years
>recently replay the whole series
>realise hl1 and its expansions are infinitely better than hl2

underrated

Really makes you think

Some guy at work told me ''Hey, nice Half-Life shirt.'' He's an alright dude though.

The lambda was also the gay rights logo in the 70s or something
Might get a tattoo of one someday on my back or something

welcome to the master race

thank god you didn't went full autist and explained to him who richard d james is, what is idm and how he's the greatest electronic composer ever

Nah. I used to do this in highschool though. Because of the whole status thing you know. I wanted to feel important.

I lost that shirt recently and I think someone stole it from me. But I also think someone stole from me everytime I lose something so idk.

yeah, the stuff you think gives you status in hs actually makes you look like a fucking autist further in life.

what other games do you recommend? I've never been much of a gamer.. Max Payne and Stalker are also one of the very few games I can say I still like. most games out there are fucking boring, but I'm probably looking in the wrong places.

You'll get to a stage where you won't be mad at it though. It used to make me cringe but now I think it's kinda cute. It's just kids being kid. They'll grow out of it eventually.

Houston nigga here. See you memesters there ;)

System Shock 2

these lads know whaddup

Yes the music of half life 2 was inspirered by your music.

You can stop posting about it Rick. You have better things to do.

You own a ferret.

And Valve used a Lambda as the logo for Half Life.

Yeah it plays Hankie from SAWII on the intro

It also has the ITAOTS painting

also Cliffs

You forgot Stone in Focus

G-man confirmed to be Richard D James