Why don't Europeans refrigerate their eggs?

Why don't Europeans refrigerate their eggs?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/09/11/336330502/why-the-u-s-chills-its-eggs-and-most-of-the-world-doesnt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because other storage methods work as well for eggs, and it saves fridge space.

It's not needed because in Europe the eggs don't get sprayed and cleaned. By not destroying the eggshell, European eggs don't go bad as quickly.

It's explained here:

npr.org/sections/thesalt/2014/09/11/336330502/why-the-u-s-chills-its-eggs-and-most-of-the-world-doesnt

we do, most of them, especially when cooked

actually most of european fridges even have specially designed spaces to hold eggs

ha let me tell you why you dumb blokes

( i am top proud being in UK too )

eggs don't refrigerate with me because they don't get refrigerate in nature ... are you top fooked in the head ... hens don't refrigerate eggs because THEY DON'T NEED TO ... fooking USA peopol ...

however in UK we refrigerator items and foods that certainly are sane to keep cold ... i will list them for you

popcorn
bananas
bread loafs
crisps
dates
canned soup
pumpkin pastes
dried pasta

don't be fooking retarded and refrigerator your eggs dear lord

You are the most autistic person I've seen on Sup Forums in a decent while.

you are retarded. dates are already cured and bananas actually go bad quicker in the fridge. also bread goes moldy faster in the fridge

Why the fuck are you putting cans of soup and dried pasta in your refrigerator?

summertime.

>in the UK we refrigerator items
>refrigerator your eggs
>peopol

Please don't reproduce.

lol wat

Because of EU regulations ensuring the whole supply chain, from hen-vag to breakfast table, is administered in ways that ensure the eggs are relatively fresh and hygienic.

Enjoy your shit-encrusted thousand-year eggs Amerifags.

don't feed the troll

japanese don't cook their eggs

fook off you shit pig we refrigerator those things in leicestershire because it is not fooking retarded like your murrican arse

ha you probably don't even know what none-refrigerate eggs taste like you spineless poo boy

>Putting fucking cans of soup in the fridge

You don't put your eggs or your beers in the fridge? Wtf is wrong with you people?

Americans don't vaccinate their chickens against salmonella and instead wash the eggs with basically a pesticide afterwards, which is also why American eggs are white. In Europe the chickens are vaccinated which removes the need for washing them and also means they don't need to be refrigerated to last.

Our industries are regulated instead of making concessions to farmers manufactured by politicians to benefit themselves at the consumers expense. Look at food recalls in America vs Europe to see what I mean

beer yes. eggs no. because we vaccinate our chickens and the inside of the egg is free of disease and bacteria. muricans need to refrigerate their infested eggs or they rot in 2 days

In Denmark eggs are refrigerated, also in the supermarkets. I don't know why this differs from country to country - in Sweden eggs are not refrigerated in the supermarket. CULTURALLY DIVERSE SCANDINAVIA HOOO!

Refrigerated eggs are not good for cooking, but as you Amerifats never make anything from scratch, preferring instead to use commercially made mixes and sauces, you wouldn't be aware of that.

Europeans don't notice when stuff stinks. They hardly bathe and one has to hold one's nose just riding on the transit.

I'm not surprised they don't refrigerate eggs. They probably don't refrigerate half the stuff that should be in the frige.

Cute story but the breed of the chicken determines the color of the egg, not some "pesticide" wash lol.

they are

god that looks disgusting

lolwut
White eggs are laid by Leghorn chickens. Look it up, m8.
And I'm not touching the rest of that.