OKC:Report: No chance Westbrook extends contract

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_jIXrPhrA3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate system baby even in international sports

Praying for meme 3s to fall for our team

Lakers?

>MIA:Dwyane Wade reportedly in talks with Cavs
This is the only thing that can compete with GS now. If the Cavs don't make a move then GS will be unstoppable.

Oh I guess Lebron just forgot how to drive and suddenly decided he didn't know how to shoot either. Maybe the monstars stole his talent in that game?

youtube.com/watch?v=_jIXrPhrA3A

Why are German players always so damn based?

>mfw LeBron beats GScucks again

Fuck off.

Why are people saying Durant was "promoted"

He's going to average much less and and only have a slight advantage regarding championship contention.

>have trouble with atlanta
>Miami going to be better

Lebron has only ever made it to the Championships by playing in the Eastern Conference which, throughout his whole career, outside of 2-3 teams has been an absolute College Level Tier conference.

If Lebron had played even Half his career in the much much more superior and tougher Western Conference he probably wouodnt even have a single Ring.

Idk about any of you on /NBA/, but I think this whole thing is ridiculous. All KD wants to do is win as many championships as possible, that's what any player in the NBA wants. KD doesn't care about parity, none of the superstars do. All they see is themselves trying to win as much as possible. He's just taking advantage of the situation and doing all he can to ensure his career is remembered as a basketball legend and not another ringless player like Barkley, McGrady, Nash, etc.

PUTANG INA

6 POINTS

>it's a delusional tripcuck has dumb opinions episode

Don't @ this board ever again.

>doing all he can to ensure his career is remembered as a basketball legend
for the next few decades hes going to be known as the pussy who went to the team that dicked him down in the playoffs. Sure he'll get his championships, but by teaming up with an already established championship team with multiple superstars makes him look soft.

Going to a team that just beat his ass in the semi finals and doesn't need him at all to be a championship team just makes him look like a cuck. He's still a great player, but this is undoubtedly a bitch ass move.

>kyrie
>westbrook
>lebron
>love
>thompson

whos stopping this team

>its a casual/delusional user who cant handle an objectively correct opinion

Just like always

Westbrook

Nice game france

I hope our team got a chance against New Zealand

>love
also westbrook can't shoot 3s

>have trouble with Atlanta
>swept them in a dominating fashion
>wouldn't have a ring if he played in the west
>has to be the western conference Champs to win
Nigga...

I don't think KD cares if he's labeled as a bitch for doing this. Honestly if he wasn't on such a long losing streak in the postseason he wouldn't need to join GS and we wouldn't have to talk about this. But this is a desperate move on his part, but he's just trying to win as many rings as possible at the end of the day by any means necessary.

Based fucking Warrior , not only did they give us their best glue guy and a star in the making, they also BTFO of Choklohomo faggots. Truly they are our greatest ally.

>mfw Westbrook finally comes to his senses and joins us

Lebron going to Miami was still a more douche move

>tripfag
>ever being objectively correct
>being correct about purely hypothetical shit

Why are you still @ this board? Fuck off.

>Curry = Kyrie
>Klay = Wade
>Durant < LeBron
>Draymond > Love
>Warriors trash center Cavs bench

Gonna be a good finals if the cavs make this happen.

Durant is going to get the easiest fucking looks. If you think he isn't going 11 for 15 every night you're delusional.

MW Broship incoming

He's absolutely going to care. Players around the league already hate him, fans on every team hate him. He went from neutral to the most disliked player in the league. He'll get his chips but wont get his respect for it. If he truly only wanted rings though this was the best move.

>this is a desperate move
As long as he realizes how much of a bitch move this is.

>One held a TV special for his FA and then boasted his new team would win 7 or so rings
>The other FA'd to a already ring competing team that also knocked his team out in an embarrassing fashion
It's fucking close

Look how quickly even places like Sup Forums flip-flop. When they start winning everyone will shut up and start sucking them off

Cavs wont make the finals this next season and you can cap this post

>this casual user still cant rebuttal
This is last time i respond to you, peqsant

No it wasn't. Don't @ me, you delusional tripcuck.

your conclusions are absolute shit. Leave this board and don't come back

>Curry = Kyrie
No.
Kyrie danced on that nigga in the finals.

At the very least, good on KD for dealing with this quickly and quietly, and for not pulling a LeBron and mentally sitting out the postseason in advance of his decision. He handled things as best he could.

>replying to a tripcuck
>a delusional one at that

>Cavs wont make the finals this next season and you can cap this post

>he doesnt think Miami was a ring competent team before bosh and lebron and with Pat Riley calling the shots
>australian flag

oh ok hahaha

Literally all he wants is a ring and is willing to do anything he can. If he was confident in his team (which he wasn't) then he wouldn't have to join GS and just resign with OKC on the first day of FA (which he didn't)

Do you think Kyrie will improve? They were about evenly matched this year, the Cavs could get an edge if Kyrie adds a new level to his game

Just shut the fuck up, sit down with your wife and kiss your sister

those chips are going to ring hollow unless he faces equal competition in the Playoffs/Finals.

should have gone to cavs for minimum if it was about rings

gsw aint going to win it next season

>hes not part of the SKM broship

and to add to this Eastern conference has little parity of good teams compared to thr superior Western Conference. And Durant didnt leave the Thunder without a superstar like Lebro did. Unlike the Cavs post Lebrom the Tuunder arent getting a top pick Post Durant unless they tank on purpose

>replying to a tripfuck.

>getting absolutely BTFO by a tripcuck

there was not a chance in hell the heat would have gotten a ring without bosh and lebron on the roster. This is clearly bait. If youre going to spout useless shit at least take your name off so we don't have to laugh you out of here.

>Lebron leaves a shit Cleveland team with with no room for growth due to contracts and goes to Miami
>Anybody with brains knew he was going back to Cleveland after 4 years
>He beasts in Miami, meanwhile Cleveland is rebuilding and free to clean up all the old garbage
>Lebron comes back and fulfills his destiny winning one for da land

>Kevin Durant leaves a pretty good team
>Maybe not much room to grow but it's still a top team in the league and it's not because Durant carried them
>Leaves to a team that barely won a championship and had a 73 win season
>Same team barely beat his team
>Revives warrior faggot bandwagon

Durant is easily way worse, he would have been less hated if he went to New York to try to do something new

willful ignorance and blind hope are a potent combo

>wizards 6th seed next year

They're doing it. It's happening.

He despises Lebron. KD wants to be better than he is (which, if this GS deal squeezes out 2 rings during his contract he'll be one ring away from equaling Lebron

wew lad, almost got trolled for a second

My thoughts on the KD thing. He left OKC in basketball but he's going to be around. He's too involved in the community. Remember the Moore tornadoes? He gave $1M to help aid and personally donated time to clean, fix and rebuild the surrounding communities.

I hate that he left the Thunder because that's my team, but KD is in a new NBA. You know he had to love coming home and seeing all of those jerseys sitting at his front door as well as that 'For Sale By Coward' what a sense of love.

Best wishes to you, Kevin Durant, in the future.

If Curty adds some D to his game, I think he will be even better than Kyrie.

KD announces he's joining the Warriors: "Players today have no loyalty! What happened to staying with one team like the greats did?!?"
2 hours later: "D Wade needs to join the Cavs ASAP! Forget loyalty it's about winning"

But he was literally wrong after the first sentence.
>have trouble with atlanta
Atlanta literally got swept.
Put your trip back on, cuck.

>making me not like dirk

What the fuck shut the fuck up man

Maybe I'm a little dumb. But can someone please explain to me how wade can go to Cleveland? I'm just really confused.

kd could get 10 rings, and he still wouldn't be shit compared to lebron

its going to be gsw vs cavs for the 3rd straight season and gsw will lose for the 3rd straight season

Durant is not worse. You guys saying it is are just like cleveland fags the year Lebron left. Your emotions are clouding your judgement.

I dont see Durant having some big press conference for his decision, I dont see GSW holding some party event to say "Hey look at our new players"

Lebron going to Miami is at least 3x worse than Durant to GS

I'll pray for them. It's time for the Wizards to get some shine.

I don't really have an opinion on the Kevin Durant decision, other than that it really pissed some people off, fans and non-fans alike. But the Oklahomans should be grateful for the 8 seasons he spent there (when you don't include his rookie year in Seattle), and be grateful to the owners who purchased and brought the team to Oklahoma City.
On the basketball court, he gave you guys something to cheer about. But off the court? One of the nicest guys ever. Very friendly with the media, fans, and very charitable with his time and money. I think it's time you guys let him off the hook. People burning jerseys, saying nasty things about the guy's business decision (professional basketball is a business), you should be ashamed of yourselves.

>tfw they almost made the conference finals 2 years ago

>im petty and will hate players based off tripfags posting on a nordic leather scroll picture site

Dont be a shitter

we need to do something in the playoffs this year for John Wall and Bradley Beal's sake.

Also to recruit top tier free agents

Assuming no other significant moves are made this summer....here are my predictions for standings next year:

West
1. Warriors
2. Spurs
3. Clippers
4/5: Trail Blazers , Thunder (no order)
6 - 11: Mavericks, Grizzlies, Rockets, Jazz, Timberwolves, Pelicans (no order)
12. Kings
13. Nuggets
14/15: Lakers, Suns (no order)

East
1. Cleveland
2-4: Toronto, Boston, Indiana (no order)
5-7: Heat, Hawks, Pistons (no order)
8-11: Knicks, Bucks, Wizards, Hornets (no order)
12/13: Bulls, Magic (no order)
14. 76ers
15. Nets

I don't see any difference between Lebron going to the heat in '10 and KD's decision now. Both wanted were disappointed and frustrated where they were, said "Fuck it." and decided to join a super team that could garuntee them some chips. It worked out for Lebron. We'll see how KD does.

Lelbron offers to sign for less money and they move some contracts.

Oh was it the Raptors they had trouble with? What team was it that every hoke game was a blow out? I dont recal because Eastern conference teams are ass compaired to the western teams so i pay little attention

Durant will not get ANY playing time with Curry, Thompson, and Green! I don't even know why he signed... Ashamed

Lebron = created something new on a bad ass team
Durant = goes to something already established with a faggot ass team (Thompson's cool though)

It's not about loyalty, you dumb cuck, and fuck anybody who says it is. It's about KD going to play for a team that literally doesn't need him to win a championship and who literally just cucked him out of a finals appearance.

Fuck loyalty. If KD wants to move after nine years with no ring, fine. But to go to Golden State...just a straight bitch move.

The last 2 MVPs are on the same team now, but I think the award will go to a player from a different team this season.

The difference is KD and the warriors haven't made a big fuss about it which is why it makes Lebron to Miami the much douchier move

>I care more about tv specials than basketball
I'm just gonna filter your dumbass. Shitty annoying troll. At least clips4lyfe is funny.

Just look at how the teams they were joining performed the year before they joined
2009 Miami Heat: 47–35
2016 GS Warriors: 73–9

Lebron went to Wade and said, let's make this supra a 10 second car

KD went to Curry and said, let's put another turbo on this Bugatti

Do you really not see the difference?

Easy MVP for Lebron this year. Although he should have a fuckload more. He should have every MVP from 2008 at least, only arguable one is the 2015 MVP, but it's not because he wasn't the true most valuable player, just because of how the team record and other things play into the MVP rating system

>lebron created something new
>to a team that was only a few years removed from a championship
>to an already playoff caliber team

Nothing new was created and Lebron still needed to be carried in the playoffs

>literally dissappearing in the finals

Look at this salty faggot, i bet this dude was crying when Lebron was going to the Heat

>Lebron went to Wade and said, let's make this supra a 10 second car

>KD went to Curry and said, let's put another turbo on this Bugatti

That description kek

Where did lebron create something great?
Wade had already won in miami...
Kyrie made it to the playoffs without lebron...
Lebron had had 3 of his starting five be top 5 draft picks to win anything. Now the warriors get ONE and youre mad?

not a fan of curry and he's definitely not even close to lebrons level, but he deserved last seasons mvp

rose and durants over lebrons though, they were straight retarded

hes the only small forward on the team so yes he will?

It's the difference between Jordan persevering against or joining the Pistons after they beat him several times in the playoffs

>thinking durant to the warriors isnt as bad as the decision fiasco and media hype for that BS means i am a troll

this general is full of babies holy fuck roflmao. Yes filter me and go to your safe space, id rather Trips and anons with a backbone reply to me anyway

In terms of the top 8 teams, the East is officially better than the West.

Will Durant ever consider coming back to Oklahoma?

Lmao all you're telling me is that you hate a guy for having a TV special. Not because of basketball reasons. I got all I need to know out of you Hahaha I bet you like espn and read modern journalism.
>muh decision fiasco
If you really care about that idk what to tell you. I guess you belong in the mandrama threads? You'd have to change boards tho.

Bahahahahahhahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh
This fucking guy.
This fucking guy.
Holy shit.

I'm starting to think Dirk Dynasty is Harry. You two are equally retarded and delusional opinion wise, but you type quite differently.

All I am saying is that Durant joined the team because he couldn't beat them!

here is another one

>Eastern Conference
>Only a few teams have a genuine shot at making the finals
>Lebron goes to Miami and effectively makes the East a Miami vs Boston race to the finals every year

>Western Conference
>5-6 teams with legit chance at making finals
>KD leaves a team that will still have a chance without him to a team that already has a chance

they're both 1 team conferences now, how retarded are you

East is improving and West is declining, they're definitely closer to the same level

When WestGOD wins rings back 2 back, he'll beg him to let him back on the team.

I'm still waiting to watch lebron WIN a final.
I've watched 3 guys win him rings.
Ray Allen.
D wade.
And now kyrie.
He has been a non factor late in games when his team needs him. Missed his last 5 shots this year with the score tied.
Year before shot below 40% and his blind fans wanted him to get mvp....