Ok I'm a 16 year old attacted to 11-14 yr old girls still, how fucked up am I Sup Forums. Also Loli thread?

Ok I'm a 16 year old attacted to 11-14 yr old girls still, how fucked up am I Sup Forums. Also Loli thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/298/
g.e-hentai.org/s/14778fed8a/559499-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/298/

You're fine.

Is pretty normal but is ilegal.

being a pedo is somewhat a mental problem but being gay is ok.

The world is fucked up.

>16
Kill yourself

b&

inb4 underage b&

look at my trips...!

checkt

>Implying 90% of Sup Forums isn't underaged already

i wish i had a sluttly little loli sister.

What if im gay and a paedophile. ...

Are you attached to one right now?

Post timestamped penetration.

You are not allowed on this site

No, I have self control, and I can still be attacted to girls my age

>attacted to 11-14 yr old girls
not that fucked up
>I'm a 16 year old
REALLY fucked up. Get off this site faggot, it's probably past your bedtime.

moar lolis in bondage pls

I didn't imply shit, faggot.

>calls people faggots
>not underaged
Pick one

Reported, faggot

Keep trying kiddo.

Look again

it's like 3 pm.

I will bb

domlolis are best lolis

moar pls

You can't use Sup Forums if you're under the age of 18. Maybe if you read the rules instead of posting 5 minutes after you joined you wouldn't be getting banned extremely soon.

Op here, confirming this

you are going to grow up enjoying the physique of pubescent girls (hebephilia) but if its any consolation their immaturity and manner of speaking will be a major buzzkill as you hit your late 20s. beware precocious girls but other than that they make nice eye candy. age play in bed will be more fulfilling (unexperienced sex partners get boring faaaast)

I don't have any more sorry :(

do you have the video or more pics ?

Damn

gwen tennyson only thread??

Do any of you have that "I dont need feminism because I have big brothers cock" hentai?

>officer fuckass reporting for duty here, enforcing the almighty rules of Sup Forums

retard

literally nothing is wrong with you, fap to lolis, fuck 14yos while it's still legal for you to do so, by the time you're 18-25 you'll be able to fuck 16yos, for the rest of your life you'll be able to fuck 18yos.

you're a normal male, user. sry to break it to you.

MOAR

Dat egg shaped body
How does one fuck their own shit up so bad

you'll be ok. Liking younger girls is normal for most guys. By the time you're 20, you'll like 18 y/o's. hopefully.

i am attracted too to 13-16 younger than that they dont want dick

more

Being a faggot does that to a man, stay safe user

I hate underage scumbag but post one with fat guy

well it's an issue of rights. Children cannot consent, thus fucking them is illegal as it is breaking their rights. Grown adults can consent to homosexual sex, no rights are damaged. Thus legal.

You keep telling yourself that when you hit 30 and are still looking at them pre teens you sick motherfuckers

moaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

HNNNNG

this its true also young girls from 14-18 dont have much expirience and they get boring its nice to see pictures of them but when its bed time its not that fun unless shes sluty enough to know things then the real fun starts

You're normal, user. I see it as okay to like a couple years younger girls in your teens, at least. Besides, when you get older, you'll realize something like 5 years' age difference is nothing.

Just don't diddle kids when you're over 18, das bad.

like some The last of Us ellie

Both are still sick and wrong
Only a degenerate would want to do anal or kids

>16
MODS

Enjoy your ban newfag

Mods just ban this kid already. This is the cancer that killed Sup Forums in 2011 and it's only getting worse. Ban him for 2 years and ban everyone that says they are underaged. Mods mods mods. Do your fucking job.

When you're 15, 5 years is a lot. Its a third of their damn life
They're kids man. Every year is long and meaningful to them

>Children cannot consent

Only because a bunch of old dudes decided that they can't. Here in reality, it depends on the person, and more so if they're educated or not.

>16yo
>attracted to 11 - 14yo

eh, you could have been in a worse situation. Awkward, but you're fine.

damn straight Sup Forumsro. there is a rise in the sexual freedom of the youth and the internet is an unavoidable early exposure to the curious. hell i found cp at 15 during the glory days of limewire

I wish mods gave a fuck again
They're probably at least watching to make sure they can save- I mean, so no one can posts cp

That's why I said the when you get older-part.

Mods!

Reported. Enjoy being banned, you underage faggot.

Fucking hell that pic is terrible
Want to gouge my eyes with a fork
That's more than uncanny valley it's pure shite

My bad, misread your post

Sup Forums POLICE, being complete faggots since 2003

That's your opinion, but there's actual evidence that molested children have physical developmental issues years down the line.

i dont see you posting anything bitch, go ahead and scoop your useless eyes out if you contribute nothing. kill yourself

Off by 6

please god more black cocks on white lolis

>i'm a sadist, not a cuck

MODS

if you live in canada, you are in age to fuck with a 14 yo girl, but if you do it with the 11 yo, you are going to get get fucked in prison by the big BOB

>g.e-hentai.org/s/14778fed8a/559499-1
ill just leave this right here

where u been faggot?

Thanks fam

what the actual fuck did I just fap to

I can't believe you managed to fap to it

i got a few for yo bbc lovin cuck ass

I slowed down when they took out the jester outfit, up to that point it was hot

Sauce?

>11-14 yr old girls
So, girls in the beginning of puberty?

Strictly biologically speaking or whatever, you're fine. They've entered the stage in life where they're getting ready to take a dick and produce kids.

Just don't act on it, mind you. The law is still the law.

If you're still in high school, whatever, it's not like you'll get laid either way anyways.

You're gonna want to fix that shit by the time you're 18 though.

bump for more last of us?

this
last one