Holyfuck anons, please help me the fuck out

Holyfuck anons, please help me the fuck out.

>hunting for camwhores in Omegle
>meet this 21 year old girl that's a very generous 5/10 at the very best, chubby and looks like she has down syndrome
>but also horny as fuck, puts on one hell of a show and I can't help but inevitably ask for her contact after it
>add her on Kik, trade nudes for a few weeks and stuff
>she has a boyfriend, but he was obviously a borderline abusive cunt, so I never felt bad about virtua-cucking him
>this week, they break up
>she suddenly goes full depressive
>constantly talking about how she wants to kill herself
>it gets worse everyday, I spent this entire morning trying to convince her not to drink bleach
>she doesn't listen to any sort of reasonable argument on my part, just keeps on repeating her life is pure suffering
>she doesn't want to talk with her family about this
>she only wants to talk with me for some reason
>tfw I don't even like her on a romantic level, but my human instinct can't stand the thought of her killing herself

What the fuck am I supposed to do, Sup Forums? I'm so fucking scared, someone please help the fuck out.

But if serious than she probally wants your attention and wants you, just cut of contact not worth it and she's faking the suicide crap.

try your best to help her and if the worst does happen you can still be proud that you at least tried also maybe notifi local police see if they can do any thing

>why are you trying to stop her
>why have you not just told her to fuck off
>why am 'i responding
>2/7

FUCK OFF

have common sense OP

I had an ex attempt suicide. Shit sucks but thing is... There's really very little you can do. Unless you can reach out to some of her friends / family, there just is nothing you can do unless you feel like becoming her nanny.

If being a 24/7 nanny is your thing, marry her. She'll be happy for a while and at some point possibly get over her issues, realise she needed you only for taking care of them and now she can go do whatever she wants which might not have nothing to do with you.

The result is either that you get a great wife through what is essentially a self-forced marriage and years of servitude or you get divorced after years of servitude. Doesn't sound like all that good a deal to me.

shes faking it, cut contact with the whale

take this shit to reddit or tumbler

this is Sup Forums we tell people to go kill themselves around here... speaking of which

kill yourself you fucking faggot

Checked

>#istandwithtim

Man the fuck up and cut her off. It isnt worth the stress. Why the fuck would she cry over him if he was abusive. Leave that shit alone

I want to believe that, but she has explicitly said that I'm not enough of a reason for her to live. She genuinely wants to die, and that really fucking sucks.

Try to convince her to seek professional help. There's nothing you personally can say to her to snap her out of it. People in that state of mind can't think logically about their situation, life in general, or even about themselves. At this point she's convinced that she'll never be happy again and theyesore life isn'the worth it, but the fact is it's all a state of mind that can be changed with therapy and maybe some medication. She is sick. She needs a doctor. It'seems nother easy, but there's hope.

she is lying, people lie about suicide all the time, she would not kill herself over this.

People who want to die off themselves, user! Talking about it comes from a narcisistic impulse, not a suicidal one.
Seriously, Ive dealt with this inside my own family, not some fat cunt from omegle, and took the route of ignoring (many timesm for years). Person is alive and kicking (my balls) up to this day

Thx anons, that's genuinely more helpful than just endlessly repeating she's fishing for attention.

I've been thinking about making an anonymous Facebook profile and tipping off some of her family about it, but how the fuck will I explain how I met her?!

Just do it, you don't need to explain shit. Make a dunny gmail and FB account and dassit.

Dummy not dunny, wtf...

Whiteknight faggot kill yourself

Hey OP,
I know this is harsh but the only option you have is to give it to her as bluntly as possible. Tell her to man the fuck up and stop being a pussy.

I genuinely wanted to be an hero back when I was 10, and let me tell you, if someone is genuinely suicidal, they will never tell anyone about it. Someone that just bluntly tells you they want to die is doing it for narcissistic attention and not actually thinking that way. The only reason I ever got help for it was because my mom found my potential suicide note.

So yeah, just give it to her straight. Man the fuck up.

This. All the people I've personally known to have committed suicide never threatened it, meanwhile those who threatened it are still alive.

Post her kik