Lets see if Sup Forums is really as smart as it thinks

lets see if Sup Forums is really as smart as it thinks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYf6av21x5c
youtube.com/watch?v=8seWRmnYgTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that pic in and of itself i mean where the fuck do i even begin?isthis bait?this is bait isnt it

-9001/10 for getting me to reply oh cum soaked one

The cold sun may stop time as it is much colder than absolute zero and he hot sun would not work as it is not close enough to sustain nuclear fusion.

its ok if you cant figure it out, astrophysics is a complex field of science. theres no need to get angry.

wouldn't an ice "sun" just be a really cold, ocean planet?

> size of our sun
> 10 million pounds

what the fuck is a celtigrade you fucking eurotrash?

the sun isnt made of lava the sun would absorb the energy of the cold one and burn faster, get bigger and be brighter

also shorten life span and would kill us

NEEEERRRRRDDDDDDD!!!

If you're the baseline, the answer is "no," dumbass.

jesus fuck either your a fucking retard or are just a massive troll

it depends. how much lava/ice is one lava/ice?

not necessarily. if it was the size of a planet then yes, but being as big as a sun it has massive gravity so it sets off cold fusion in the core. its the same as the regular fusion in a normal sun, but opposite

the ice sun can't be at -1000 degrees cuz the absolute zero is at -273,15ºC

given that they somehow manages to crash into each other, they would probably slowly compact into obsidian from the rapid cooling of the lava planet then start spiraling out of control and start collapsing on each side, creating a giant rock

Back to highschool with you. Go graduate or something.

I am now angry and upset

It's Celtic units dickweed. Celts were the first to measure things and their units are still used all over the world today because of their scientific accuracy.

Due to Brexit the value of the pound has dropped significantly.

Heat is energy, cold is absence of heat, thus absence of energy. If this was possible in any way, the "Cold Sun" will melt and in turn use up all the heat energy of the normal sun. Potentially both could die.

I'm sorry, did you say something? I don't speak nerd.

fresh meme

>Celtigrade

Kys.

OP is completely fucktarded and should be launched into the sun.

This.

An ice sun or a lava sun?

The impact would create the perfect potato. On the outside it would be frozen and crispy at -500 degrees. In the inside it would be a nice and creamy at 500 degrees.

its the units used in all modern science but you can use a converter to change it into degrees fahrenheit if youre more comfortable with the old British Imperial units

youtube.com/watch?v=hYf6av21x5c

he talks about throwing a bunch of water on sun

>uses nerd as an insult

astrophysics is one thing....star trek wouldnt even air this shit as a joke

you are not getting the joke are you? you nerd.

Fucking checked

Celtigrade israel its just that it fell out of fashion after that lion fucker tamed the last of the blue skinned devils

>-1000 celtigrade
Impossible

Pff, DWEEB!

Trick question. The question posits that they *could* collide, which is a false assumption. In reality, hot and cold are polar opposites; the repulsive force between the suns would be too great to allow them to get within reactionary distance. To understand this, imagine two magnets, one from the south pole and one from the north pole. As they are polar opposites just like hot and cold they would repulse each other -- in other words, no matter how hard you tried, you would not succeed in bringing the two magnets -- or the two suns -- close together.

>>Coldsun
>>-1000°C is under the absolute zero and it is not a thing, that can't exist.
>>You are not understanding how a star work
>> I have never seen so much bullshit in a single pic in my entire life
>>mfw

First off they can't be the same size and weigh the same considering that lava is significantly denser than ice

This

with all the other bullshit going on its too fun to waste this pseudo intellect faggots than to get to the heart of the matter

The energy of the impact will heat the frozen sun plus the the high temperature of the lava sun will result in a massive lava sun.

>Implying suns are not gas objects

If you're mind is too feeble to answer please leave the adults to their own devices. And remember to question everything, for that is the only path to truth.

They would create a condensed stone sun.

Why is six afraid of seven?

Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes, he's sees Charlie hiding in the darkness of the forest. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. He remembers the looks on the boy's faces when they walked into that village and... oh Jesus. He shouldn't think about that now. Sometimes he still hears Tex's slow southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes. He always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now... he knows that. It's--it's just that he forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way that seven looks at him... it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And he feels like he's back there... In the jungle... In the darkness.

If given enough time, both suns when crashed into eachother would merge and equal out to one big sun at 20 million pounds and 0 degrees celtigrade, whatever a celtigrade happens to be.

user wat

Because seven is on the six offenders list.

How can you answer anything ? The object op describe are not even in the same universe as me, there is nothing to say about it.

Speed is a big factor when physicsing thing

>cold is a void of energy
>heat is energy
>both suns will nullify each other
open your window in winter and see if the cold comes in
next question

Rapid changes in temp = explode

lmao at all these idiots saying its "impossible" or you "cant have" certain temperatures when other temperatures are apparently perfectly fine
and why? because "science" says so
well "science" is all based on theories. nobody really knows what might exist in the universe, despite scientists saying they know everything there is to know and can never be contradicted.

>degrees celtigrade

What would happen when something impossible happens? nothing, because if its impossible it cannot have an effect.

Judging by your grasp of the English language your universe is not in the Commonwealth or its colonies. Please return to your insignificant shithole and leave us in peace.

Unless you're ready to open your mind to what it did not previously perceive and obtain a higher education. Bruce Lee said: question everything my friend.

You are literally a garden-variety potato with fingers. Shut the fuck up, user. Nobody is impressed.

You just said something impossible could happen.
>when something impossible happens

And by the cause and effect theorem then if something impossible happened it would have an effect. Your theory has been debunked my friend.

How are you planning to have less than no movement at all?

what does movement even have to do with it you dumb fuck

Honestly depends on the trajectory of the objects.

Negate mass,temperature,and speed. How they collide will have a bigger influence on the outcome Then anything else.

You literally do not even understand what the word "science" means...

Shut the fuck up - you're not one of the smart ones; you're one of the idiots.

I see what you did there

That's retarded.

"I heard you have a date tonight."
>"It's not a date."
"What time are you leaving for your date?"
>"four pm"
"HA SO IT IS A D8 CHECKM8 BITCH"

We'll see who's laughing once the rapture happens. I'll pray for you as I'm floating up to heaven.

what does it mean then genius
honestly you pretentious assholes think you know everything but you dont

TEMPERATURE is the speed of the MOVEMENT of particles, molecules, etc.
That's why it's impossible.
And that's why this is bait.

I love spotting all the newfags in these threads

What do you think heat is?
It's the measurement of how fast molecules and atoms are moving in relation to each other in a volume.

all the newfags here hurt

Science is bullshit close your eyes that's when the real magic happens

>temparature is the speed of movement
what the fuck are you spouting you uneducated gingerfuck?

>oh hi user do you wanna go out tomorrow?
>sure shelly just a moment let me check the temperature
>oh no shelly the weatherman said it was gonna be 40 MILES PER HOUR TOMORROW, that won't do, that just won't do at all!

dumb fuck

The answer is 42, because the question doesn't make sense.

suns arent humans

>what is thermodynamics
You're the dumbfuck

That's deep, bro.

When they collide, you'll finally lose your virginity.

Temperature is a measurement of energy caused by the movement of atoms.
- 273.15C (or something around that value, I don't remember) is the temperature that occurs when the atoms themselves stop moving. You cannot get any colder than that.

i have universe sandbox 2

will report my findings

This, everyone go home

Kek colder them absolute zero. You would have one gigantic ass atom.

Maybe YOU can't, but God can and He works in mysterious ways.

I don't believe this is actually how it works, but this is a good way to handle idiots.

What a strange way to say "I'm a juggalo"

God created a logical universe, he's not gonna rewrite basic rules for the hell of it.

The sun would melt and consume the "Cold sun"
The sun will also start burning much brighter
youtube.com/watch?v=8seWRmnYgTk

There is no such a thing as -1000 degrees Celsius you fucking retard, there is something called "absolute zero"

Just go to a volcano and chuck a massive peice of ice in.

That may be true but since we don't even know what atoms are I don't think you have the right to act all high and mighty about it. Did you even take the probabilistic model into account, or are you just insulting people behind you high school physics class?

>God randomly plays with the laws of the universe for the lulz
Good plot for a movie

Kek do you live in the 1300s. We know what atoms are idiot.

>Sun made of lava
>Normal sun
Pick one

Well I have universe sandbox 2 so I'll get back to you

well played

what was wrong with the first one or is this just the second version of the universe

And did you know that electrons just randomly appear around an atom and we aren't even able to predict where or their speed? Bet you didn't. That's movement right there.