What's the best way to get drunk and suppress shit feelings...

What's the best way to get drunk and suppress shit feelings? Currently drinking bacardi and coca cola life with 1:1 ratio, but looking for lower calorie alternatives. I know coke zero is an option, but would prefer something without aspartame.

Suppress shit feelings with ketamine

drink bleach

Drink hard alcohol out of the bottle like a man

drink vodka straight

whiskey straight. If that`s to rough for ya; dump it into some cheap cider.

Mix with Xanax

Whiskey cut with water idiot. What is this your first week as a functioning alcoholic?

Why no aspartame?

Smoke a joint instead

Do shots and chase with water. You will get drunk quicker, you will have less of a hangover because of the water chaser instead of soda, and its cheaper because of not buying said soda,

holy fuck man, just drink it on the rocks

usually drink vodka with carbonated water with 1:2 ratio and add few slices of lemon and lime. pure vodka is ergh

ive got southern comfort which falls in the whiskey category. is it good with cider?

i dont trust it. the internet is filled with horror stories of how it causes cancer and whatnot, but some of my relatives work in the doctor scene and say I really shouldn't drink it. there are tons of studies that say it's really unsafe

i've got some strawberry haze and a magic flight which will be used in a few hours

google johnny jump up ya mong.

drink water

SC might work cider covers up taste like makeup on a korean.

Strong alcohol like vodka, whiskey... If you can handle of course, you might want to throw up before getting drunk.
Lots of tequila shots with salt and citrus do wonders.
Less strong there are drinks like schnapps which are good and will get you drunk very fast with still low calories.

Of course if you only want to suppress shitty feelings a better option would be to find an activity that completely clears your mind. Do some sports, play videogames, read a book... Whatever suits you, it works much better than getting drunk.

Fucking pleb

I'm not saying you should use bullshit "techniques" like talking your problems out or eat healthy, I'm just saying that if you don't want to think about your problems there are much better ways.
Of course you can mix both, playing videogames while drunk can make you forget that you even exist.
Buuut considering that low calories seems to be a concern for OP, I say there are alternatives.

Shove it up your ass.
Fuck your liver and its detoxifying attributes.

STRAIGHT TO THE BLOODSTREAM THROUGH YOUR RECTUM.

Seems I am doing that dank method for about 2 years

sometimes i get depressive feelings and i like suppressing them with getting drunk
I've got personal goals and eat really healthy overal. I exercise daily and am social in the moment. I discuss problems with friends, but they aren't always around. I read a lot, mainly psychology and philosophy, but knowledge of society and the lack of social satisfaction give me depressive feelings.

any infographics on this?