Sup Sup Forums anyone else in line or going to Record Store Day Black Friday?

sup Sup Forums anyone else in line or going to Record Store Day Black Friday?

What are you getting?

Im first in line right now, been here a couple hours, store opens in 10 hours.

I want the Uncle Acid, the Turtles, and the Dennis Coffey, maybe the Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo, just for shits and giggles, pun intended

anything I'm missing?

bumping with the list

2/4

3/4

4/4

bet yall gonna say D.R.A.M. Broccoli and Lil Yachty Boat right?

Why do you feel you need to be there so early? Is this your first rsd?

Death Grips – Government Plates
5 For Sale from $350.00

So you want that badly to make a profit?

>tfw no record store near me
i can order these online, r-right?

Because sleeping in front of a record store is fucking gross

No, this is my 4th or 5th
I come at the same time every time, around 7pm the evening prior.
Usually by that time I'm like 10-20th in line, and by opening theres a thousand people waiting.

Guess there isn't as much hype surrounding this one ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

depends on the store. I'd do it at the one I go to Waterloo

This wasn't OP lol

Did you score government plates?

Mate I'm in a tent, air matress, bedding, its a cool 64°F rn. Have a cooler of food, watching The Big O complete series on my laptop

Oh okay that's not too bad. Waterloos pretty clean but still any other record store you could turn up at 8am and only 5 other customers would have picked anything up

I know I'm just bored

Store doesn't open for like 9 more hours
is this something I should be copping?

Checked out Death Grips Exmilitary many years ago, like 2010/1? It was cool, very meme-y, listened to a few times, never listened to the artist since desu

Hm okay didn't know people were that committed to the idea of putting so much effort into getting vinyl. Usually on the past rsds I just show up at 2pm the day of and they still have everything I want. Tomorrows and earlier this years list wasn't very good so I'm just not very excited but I hope u have a gud time

No I meant if this is your 4th or 5th time then I assumed you were there for that one.

Released:
28 Nov 2014

I just know the Uncle Acid is very limited, dont want to risk missing it and having to pay triple online, would rather camp out with friends for a night. Not really sh*t else to do since everythings closed for Thanksgiving

Oh true.
There is a Death Grips release tomorrow, though. Worth getting?

no idea. I suck bad at rsd so I quit going.

Fair enough. Idk I'm just cynical

I have this fear that Im overlooking something, or there is someone I dont know about that I should

Nah nothing good really