What was your angsty teenage music Sup Forums?

What was your angsty teenage music Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qd8f09-nz8
youtube.com/watch?v=wft2zWMryZc&list=PLUkCo_sl3A_nnt1Hz4EaqXtKdKzQXnGzv&index=46
m.youtube.com/watch?v=strUIdYbuMk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

crawling in my skin was pretty good, dunno why people hate it. but in the end is a better song anyway.

Yo this album is still go though. That interlude during Geek USA is still one of my favourite musical pieces of all time
In a dream we are connecteeeeeeed
Siamese twiiiiiins

Didn't take long to spot the faggot.

Still goes hard af tho

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qd8f09-nz8

Gish is better

What of it, bitch boy?

Jimmy Eat World - Pain

Nostalgia af

Fuck yeah old timer

Nirvana all the way

GNR - Appetite for Destruction

I'm an old fag...but that just means I can afford a ticket to see them this summer.

Korn, Limp Bizkit, Marilyn Manson, Linkin Park, etc. Can't believe I used to enjoy that shit lol

Megadeth

Sixx: A.M.
Now I realize it's just edgy music but I'll be damned if I didn't like This Is Gonna Hurt.

defo!

yus

Mfw everybody says Linkin Park is bad. Meteora is easily in my top 20 favorite albums.

pretty much the only answer

L7, the pixies, the cure, the smiths, new order, joy division

They are bad. They weren't, but they are.

>what of it
Admits to being a faggot, gg

Meyby rage against the machine, so angsty and sweary, so much disapproval from authority figures. I don't even think I liked them that much, every thing they do sounds the same, even their side projects.

Still like it, but I kinda have to listen to it on my own time. None of my current friends can stand it.

So edgy

I don't think I listened to anything too angsty back then. I was very much a dad-rocker in HS (only 2 years ago)

The most was Skillet.

youtube.com/watch?v=wft2zWMryZc&list=PLUkCo_sl3A_nnt1Hz4EaqXtKdKzQXnGzv&index=46

I wouldn't know, fuckin hybrid theory got played so much and had a legion of such douchey little fans that their brand has forever been forever tarnished, I never want to hear one step closer ever again.

Siamese Dream is my ultimate jam.
My nigga x infinity

I can get so much work done when I'm listening to LP though. It sucks being a fan of it because I can't be seen listening to it in public without being ostracized.

still like it, though

m.youtube.com/watch?v=strUIdYbuMk

I liked some of their other albums more then Hybrid Theory, they've really put out a lot of new sounds.

If we are posting general angsty music, I would agree to Black Flag.
I will also add;

Leftover Crack
Choking Victim
Reagan Youth
Against All Authority
Against Me!
Dead Kennedys
Propagandhi
Rebel Spell
Star Fucking Hipsters
TSOL