How does Sup Forums cope with sucidal thoughts?

How does Sup Forums cope with sucidal thoughts?

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Don't

When such thoughts crop up, and it's not an "oh woe is me, I must end all suffering" but rather the more frightening "How do I logistically kill myself, let's be practical, rope has to be x cm long ..." etc.

Then the only thing to do is to talk to someone about it.

Everyday I wake up knowing that I contribute nothing to this world. I find it hard to enjoy life anymore. What should I do Sup Forums?

Post dank memes.

I usually kill myself

Afraid of heights so can't jump.
Don't have the balls to pull a trigger.
Pills/Noose/Poison take too long.

Just suck it up, realize I'm going to die alone, and wait it out. :|

Music, Work and Video games
If you are depressed and don't have a job. Get one before its too late or you're fucked

Well, I am transgender but I am in a sort of closet where I stay in boymode and where I don't know where to start to actually be a girl, so it's a bit depressing.

That and I am unsure of my sexual orientation too. But fortunately I have a therapist, a psychologist and a psychiatrist following me. I strongly advise anyone undergoing depression to see a therapist, it helps a lot!

Marijuana, saint john's wort extract, and CBD oil

Also really good food

I'm a gamer grill tbh.

I made a deal with myself. A set of conditions that I chose to accept as prerequisites for actually following through with thoughts of suicide. They were somewhat arbitrary, but specific and achievable. The primary purpose was to prevent me from just having a bad night, or drinking too much, and doing something stupid on a whim or momentary despair.

In the course of this experiment, I've given myself plenty of time to think about it. It took 3 years to pay off all my debts. Another 2 to finish my degree, and 6 months to finish restoring my father's old beat up Harley.

That left just one thing on my list, and - well, today is my son's 18th Birthday. I have a tank of helium in the bedroom closet, and some tubing and one of those masks - all ordered from Amazon, arrived last week. My son is going out to dinner with his girlfriend in a few minutes, so I will be alone in the house for a couple of hours. Plenty of time.

It's been a gas, Sup Forums. Check the local news in Austin, Texas. It will probably be a page 9 event, but that's fine - it's really not that noteworthy. Ciao.

I have no time for suicide, i have a shitload of work to do

by realising im so worthless and unlovable that ill probably be murdered anyway
... so no need

I often just kill myself OP.

I don't have them. Life is too good.

Who the hell is that wrestler anyway, never mind, nobody cares, he's a fucking wrestler.

I don't watch meme wrestling, but I think it's Eddie Guerrero, which is confusing as he died from heart attack.

I make jokes out of them

It's a maladaptive coping mechanism that EMTs and nurses use a lot, like making fun of corpses and dying people to disassociate yourself from suffering and death.

The best coping mechanism is mindfulness meditation. You can find or pirate audiobooks from Jon Kabat Zinn online. It's really taking the healthcare world by storm because of how simple and effective it is.

Edit: It's Chris Benoit. I think.

Thinking of this phrase, "Killing yourself only shifts your problems to your loved ones."

I seek out suicide threads and then try to talk OP into doing a flip, faggot.

It makes me feel better about my own cowardice, and maybe... just maybe one of these days I'll finally get up the nerve to do it myself.

Oh you guys! Is this a feels hiding in a ylyl?

Chris Benoit didn't kill himself. He was murdered by Kevin Sullivan.

Wake up, sheeple.

This makes me sad to hear. I think working out would help you more than seeing a therapist. I don't know much about you, but what we had in common was that I was unsure whether I was (idiot conspiracy theories incomiing) born a male, or a hermaphrodite, and my parents decided for me to be a boy. All because I never felt like I fit in with men, and I felt feminine, but at the same time I didn't really believe in being the born "the wrong gender", and I still don't.
5 years after those thought kicked in, I realized I had been depressed since I was 15, and I became severely depressed for another 5 years or so, and I just shut myself away from the world and didn't have a job. Then at 21, I got a job because I realized a huge portion of my anxiety and depression came from feeling worthless, my job was physical so I developed minimum muscle, but enough tone to feel manly, and thank fuck for that.

I now realize that I only felt socially feminine, I was never girly in any way other than socially. I didn't want to play mean games, I was and still am emotional, I wasn't interested in cars or sports.

Don't start buying expensive hormones just because you feel like your personality would match a social norm female better than a male, please user. Throw spiritual crap out the window and take a good hard think about everything, analyze every bit without religious influences before you make a decision to pump your body full with chemicals and perform surgery to create a visual illusion of a female.

>tranny autism

Yeah just kill yourself, retard.

whoops wrong image