not with a nigger baby

This

single mother, yes. coalburner, no

No.
Just as I would never date a cat owner.

/thread

>Once you go black, we don't want you back

Date? Yes.

Marry her and raise some other faggot's kid? Fuck no.

no

amen!

10/10 post!

Culture creates niggers, not biology. You dumb retard.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

>Date single mother
>Can't tell any greentexts on Sup Forums that genuinely begin with "My Wifes Son"

Nope. It's a shame, because I always see cute girls with kids. I'm not ready to get bogged down with them so it completely kills the possibility of something long term.

>essentially playing someone else's saved game
No thanks. The universe must be telling me that I'll die alone. Still better than having a little faggot that's not mine

Hard to date a single.mom.cause once you date her... she ain't single. That being said I do date a mother of two. It's fine. In many respects a better partner than most dumbfuck 20 some year olds

And yet Affrica is stuck in the 17th century

Yeah, and the culture here is young single girl got knocked up by a guy who's apparently out of the picture SOON after the child was born - if not immediately after conception.

Poor choices were made by stupid people. Probability of niggatry is like 80%.

88 keks

Race isn't a social construct. Society is a racial construct.

It's a big put off but I would if I liked her.

Get fucked nigger

Here's the thing - most girls can look that hot with effort. It's called make up. It mostly takes practice, and money.

So a super hot chick like that means that she is very VERY used to applying make up regularly and has a constant supply of it, and probably has since she was a teenager.

So her family likely had money, or if they didnt, still managed to buy her makeup regularly as a child.

We also know that she's particularly vein and cares way too much about her appearance. Seriously, no one has teeth that white unless you bleach them.

So what can we gather from this information? Lots of possabilities, but the "balance of probability" as Sherlock Holmes would call it, suggests that shes likely a spoiled self centered club hopping bimbo.

The fact that she is a single mother with SUCH a young baby means she either failed to take common sense precautions with a 1 night stand/FWB/ casual boy friend, etc..., or failed to anticipate the trajectory of her relationship with the father and got WAY too serious WAY too fast. Either scenario shows low intelligence.

So you have a stereotypically absent father with a self centered and unintelligent mother. What makes you think this culture is NOT going to raise a nigger baby?

nah. would get shoehorned into helping take care of the kid, might end up involved in baby-daddy drama, her puss is probably destroyed, etc

That is the creepiest fucking thing ever....

At my age, it's almost stranger if they dont have kids. It's a redflag that nobody could stand her shit for long enough

Kind of am, she won't leave the father though.

I agree with this. I just started dating a mother of 3 and she's hot and cool as fuck

I fucked a married mother who wishes to be a single mother but she stays with her shitty husband because of the kids.

That shat out a niglet? No sorry, I don't want aids

And yea I am the "my wifes daughters" meme I dont give a fuck.I love her two kids as much as if they where my own. And I'd do anything for them.

What a bunch of hateful, needle- dicked cowards. Get off of Sup Forums and confront these guys in person if you have these convictions. Dickheads!

what guys

Yes if the kid just died, i hate kids.

AND THIS?