Boxers, Briefs, or Boxer Briefs?

Boxers, Briefs, or Boxer Briefs?
I'm a Boxer guy but I've heard Boxer Briefs are pretty are better

Boxerbriefs and boxers
Have a snazzy white and red pinstripe number getting washed as I speak.

boxers, everything else is too constricting.

briefs my dude

commando usually, boxer/boxerbriefs when not

because its the only thing that will ever hold your junk?

Well, I only get like 7 inches if I'm totally, REALLY into it. I'm not that big, but god DAMN if that bulge support isn't the most comfortable thing in the damn world. Plus all the guys I've seen wearing boxers look like twelve year olds

Ok OK fair enough

Little question on a side note, why are you staring at guy in boxers and then comparing them to 12 year olds?

Why did you write briefs twice in the picture?

Boxerbriefs because you got bullied if you had briefs in school.

he also mentions his 7 inch bulge and how hes really into it in the same sentence

Briefs or boxerbriefs, I own both articles of clothing.

I think we're on to something here

Well, I'm obviously staring at guys in boxers because I'm a faggot (just look at my underwear choice). I'm comparing them to twelve year olds because 7-inch dick bulges, not twelve year olds, are my fetish.

Alright well, ok... do you take it up the ass or do you do the ass

Take it up the ass. I tried anal with a girl once and that's what turned me gay tbh

Gayest comment on this board in awhile.

Boxer briefs fo shizzle

Cool Cool

I mix it up. I've got some pairs of each type, even a few jockstraps. Boxer briefs most often.

cant do anyhtign tighter than boxers it makes mu junk feel uncomfortable my balls need to breathe

Used to wear boxerbriefs but always had to pull them down off my nads so switched to lose briefs...literally the size of shorts.

.. post pics in briefs?

Mix between boxers and boxerbriefs.

Idk some days I want my junk to be closer to my body than other days

My nigga

Boxer Breifs to go out and Boxer when I dont have plans and just wanna stay home

only time i need that is if im at the gym cuz it flops around a lot.

plus it shows off my ass better in the lockerroom

Boxer