Hi Sup Forums im all the day alone in my home so bored, dont know anyone in this city, im bald and fat af...

Hi Sup Forums im all the day alone in my home so bored, dont know anyone in this city, im bald and fat af, i want to go parties but i dont have friends here or dont know anyone

>mfw made a thread like this every year in b with no solutions

please help me what can i do for have a good summer, get laid and have fun in parties ?

backpage.com

>backpage.com
what is that?

So you post a picture of an antique gun. These are the real cancer posts.

try to not get laid is the first step. make friends, not creep out girls

Dont be fat and bald.

Start dealing drugs, and soon you won't be able to move for all the money, friends and pussy surrounding you.

how?, i dont care about this i just want to get drunk and go parties i dont care about laid i can pay for sex, but i want to go parties with friends, but i dont have friends

i can pay for sex,, dont care about that, i dont have friend to go out and im all the day in home

hmmm interesting

haha true biggie smalls. But all beta dealers get caught by alpha cops

be someone you would want to follow

what do you do for fun outside your house?

>be someone you would want to follow
being bald and fat ? hard, i just need 2 more people who stay with me while we go parties and get drunk god damm, but another year like this im going to do an hero

>fat

Fix this first.

Worry about the rest later.

i want to go random clubs and bar and get drunk af but not alone, that sucks, i want to go out with friends

beside that i dont do anything more

where do you live? i'm down for a beer

i dont care be fat, was just a add, i just want go parties, i dont care about my luck lol, i can pay for sex, i just need friend to hang out with and be drunk af

i5
i dont care how i look*

didnt have to mention it, sorry my english

what happened to your friends? marriage and kids?

marbella, south spain

In your OP you said you wanted to get laid.

Anyway if you want to make friends you are going to have to tell us why you don't have any friends and a bit more about your life.

Then we can identify and rectify your problem.

return to this city after a while and i dont know anyone here for years like this... no gf or kids

yeah ok sorry you are true i want to get laid also but that is the less important , i wnat to go drunk with friends and talk and laugh, if sex dont come i can pay for it,

i dont have friend because when someone tell me to go out to drink i always says no, no and no, they insist and i always respond to no, because i dont like that people to go out,,, they are kind of weird in a way or another, i just want to go out with normal people,

How are they weird?

What is your definition of normal?

Do you consider yourself normal?

california here. sorry bud

I'll be your friend and drinking partner, if you pay me.

- America

my real problem is that when someone ask me for go out i always tell them no im busy because that people who told my are weird in a way or another i dont like them, im a bit weird in this aspect too but im a bit of right here for a reason, i just wnat to go out with nromal people who havent been in jail or are paranoic or problematic, just normal or seminormal ppl that why i dont go out here, all people i know here are like this, thats why im in home alone all day

Start working out, its simple. When you get into shape people will see you respect yourself and you'll get friends. Also take up a hobby, itll help you meet people. Nice gun.

No. No, they don't.

Act professional at all times, treat it like a business, and get out once you've made some money. I may or may not have done this several times in my life, and made very useful (10k+) chunks of tax-free dollars. Never been so much as detained or questioned by the cops, got laid countless times as a result of having dope, and skimmed enough off the top to be high whenever I felt like it.

Running bags of weed on a stolen BMX at 2am in a fucking ghetto isn't smart, but neither is saying "all drug dealers get caught" you dumb bastard.

>How are they weird?
some been in jail, some are very paranoic, some are bad actitude, all people i konw here are like this in a way or another

>What is your definition of normal?

well people that you talk and they dont tell you ilegal things or shit like that in a way or another

>Do you consider yourself normal?
yes, a bit antisocial, but yes normal

i dont like to work, had few jobs before and boss made me feel very bad and depressed as a waiter, dont like that job, im looking for something comfy but is hard

Do you have a job?

Try joining some clubs or volunteering in your town. Those are good ways to meet "normal" people.

? Huh? I said work out...but you have a job right?

i dont like to socialize, i just want people to go out, nothing more, dont like to see them around the day

oh sorry my english, i dont work, or work out atm, i leave that shit, been work out for 10 + years but i stop because too much sacrifice and i love eat

Alright I'll believe this to a point.
Also didn't say ALL "drug dealers get caught"

Well how do you live? Do you live with your parents or something? How old are you?

30, parents

Dude...college? What are you doing with your life?

Okay, my bad - you did specify beta, and I did miss that. Apologies.

But it's true. Ketamine, MDMA, decent coke, and decent weed - any and all of those will make you some serious money, fast, as long as you can master the basics and never extend credit.

leave university, im doint nothing, ince years

> considering hero

Ok well user I don't know what to tell you.

Most adults make their friends at their jobs or through their girlfriends/wives. Alternatively they have some kind of activity they do outside of work.

You can't expect to make friends sitting at home doing nothing and as a man you aren't going to make friends by just going out to a bar by yourself.

You need to have people around you to interact with in order to make friends. You need to see these people more than once so they can figure out who you are and decide if they like or not.

You're lucky you live with your parents, you can do whatever you need to do. If you were taking care of yourself you'd be homeless with no chance in hell. You need to take responsibility for your life and fucking do something with it. You arent going to have fun this summer because you dont deserve it. We get what we earn out of life, and sitting around on your ass stuffing your face isnt earning it. Get your shit together OP.

i see, thanks very much, very usefull, will think what do, thanks really for the answer and your time

you are right but i cant find a decent job, all i found is shit and very bad treatment and temporal

Well if you arent going to go to school you're going to have to work some shitty jobs for a while. It builds character,and you're just acting like a pussy. I'd be willing to bet that if you lost some weight and put on some muscle you wouldnt catch so much shit, fat people dont get respect. Anyway, get a skill to pay the bills or you're done bud, you're too old to be fucking around like this.

10K bullshit. You would have to be doing it for awhile or do a couple of big scores and know people to push the weight on but that would even draw too much heat.

If he was selling coke he could make that easy.

nice fucking socks and sandals fag

That's how you make friends by relating to them and finding things in common. Do somebody really want to go to random stuff with somebody who they have nothing in common with.

Nothing comes fast when dealing drugs. You have to buy burners, stay under the radar and try to not get killed by your junkie clientele.

Hey I live there too

i know man, time past too fast...

i lost 15 kg every year after lots of months of effort but after the first month i recover it all, happened my every years since im 16, fat-normal-fat like 15 times now

i worked out since 16 too but im tired, it all dissapeard if you stop and i love eat, too much time skiping good food for diet, i dont like that live, i just want to stay normal, not fat for fit, ill control next time

im maybe do a profesional formation next year... what else

my character is retard i know i would like to have a strong actitude but i dont have it, my borthers all of them yes they have it but i dont, im a pussy and i hate it

Yeah but narcs would be all over that if it was coke. A couple of my dealers been robbed and had their doors kicked in by people who were buying. Unless you have an established customer base, unknown location to store the drugs and huge deals then you aren't. The only people doing that are in gangs because no one is going to screw over a gang unless it's another gang. This isn't Blow circa 1980

Welp, its all up to you man. You can be a loser or a winner. You can work out and eat right or be a fatboy pussy. Take some time to really think if being a total bitch with no self control is what you really want out of life.

I never said it wasnt dangerous, but you could easily make that much selling coke. All you really need to do is buy a gun and hit the bars on the weekend to make money like that. I know a couple people who have done it successfully, one was a girl ffs.

You have no idea what you're talking about m8. Believe whatever you want, but be aware that the entire world is not the same as your POS town. And nobody who knows a fucking dime about narcotics of any kind has used the term "draw too much heat" since 1989, you fucking moron.

ill go make my dinner, thansk for your time,

>mfw i didnt realice how my life sucks till i made this thread

>Shave and bathe
>Deodorant
>Go find the closest comic store, Melee group, or paintball place
>Frequent and talk to people about common interests (ask about random shit, nerds are in the same boat on leads of things. Try DBZ, unless you are not into DBZ, then pretend to be and WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW)
>"Who would win between Perfect cell after eating King Kai and Sayen three Trunks."
>Friends
>That fucking easy

I have no idea what a burner is, I've never been over a radar in my life, and junkies aren't my bag, so I don't do business with them - I sell to dealers, not users, so I don't see a lot of the shivering, piss-stinking fuckers you would expect.

The last time I made a drop, I stopped for dinner - nice guy, plush apartment, cute gf, and their kid is funny too. No junkies.

If you're not awkward about it, going to bars and clubs alone isn't that bad

It only sucks if there are no woman you like there or you're too afraid to talk to women and do nothing about it

This. This is how white people sell drugs.

Lose weight by eating less and spending time at local parks and swimming holes. Have fun doing what you do, others will come just to have fun with you, be nice to everyone, at heart we are all lonely and looking for a friend, don't try and hunt for your friends, just meet people naturally by asking a question or making a comment. If that turn in to a conversation, you are one step closers to making a friend, but think of it this way. Every stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet. Never judge or dismiss anyone, if people like you, you will have friends.

How did you guess I was white, chap?

When people do shit right I assume they're white.

Oh, you...

My dad says hi, too. Because he's still married to my mom.