ITT: religion, race or nation you hate the most + short explanation why

ITT: religion, race or nation you hate the most + short explanation why

>muslims
>they always demand shit even tho they are not entitled for it, they always play the victim card and whine like there is no tommorow, they come to countries as guests but feel like they own the place, I would love to kill them all to the last if given the chance to cleanse the world of this fith

>race

Niggers. I really can't stand them in any way, shape or form.

so do it.

dont you realize its a race war muslims vs the world.
they are winning on the european front

>Muslims
>Simply the most hypocritical people there are. Their religion is based on what warlord and pedophile Mohammed and they still argue that it's the Religion of peace

>Whites
>Fucking snitches

Definitely niggers. Might say muslims if I lived in Europe, but luckily in the US there aren't very many and the few I've met were at least quiet and polite, even if they were just keeping their hatred of the west to themselves.

There are different types of Muslims. I'm muslim and I don't like the ones down in ISIS and Boko Haram is fucking disgusting and is absolutely wrongful in every way shape and form because they rape, kill innocents, and kill other religions when they're not supposed to. We do believe that forgiving is better than harm, and that people should just forget those who talk bad about Islam. But we will fight if people try to stop Islam ishallah (trying to stop islam from becoming a religion) But what they do is so unnecessary to an extent its pitiful. They give Islam such a bad name around the world for the disgusting things they do. Read the Qu'ran dude, it made my mother cry, it made my friends father cry. Just read it homie :)))

muslims are worse than niggers

I've read the Quran, it is disgusting. Only good muslim is a dead one

Btw I have Christian and jewish friends. It's the arrogant ones in the middle east that hate the west BTW. Why do you think muslims live in the USA in the first place if they hated it? USA is the best Country on EARTH!! :3

Quiet pig fucker, the quran is evil.

Dude you obvi didn't read it right or you picked up a wrong one. Cause there are muslims that make different types, that's why I had to by another Qu'ran :D
s

We don't eat pork! and bestiality is bad dude... -_-

Bait harder faggot.

the Qu'ran is the best book on Earth

the so called 'religion of peace' fucking muslim shits, not the ppl who dont care i mean you cant choose you religion but the ones who srsly believe all the bullshit

How do I show you I am muslim? I can tell you that yesterday I ate at 3am, and didn't eat until 9:00pm dude. I'm fasting celebrating the holy month of Ramadan! Glory be to Allah!

ur making my eyes hurt :(, believe in something dude! at least!!

nuke mecca

trips

I'm going to visit mecca some day ishallah, and pray there :3 and that's a bad thing to say, don't say it again dude!

kek. shouldn't you be fucking a goat or a child somewhere?

Islam is NOT a religion, it is an ideology. Written by a cowardice child fucker

that's ISIS dude. What are you wee-tod-ed? xddddd

It's a religion, really good religion dude. fr go tip your fedora somewhere else.

Jews

>Circumcised at birth
My parents didn't even want me circumcised but the jewfuck doctor gave the permission slip to my mom while she was still loopy from the pain of childbirth
>Globalism
>Rewriting history
>Making free speech censored by calling it hate speech

And in person Jews are fucking annoying, Nasally voices, ugly as can be, always treat you as either a step stool or an enemy, and always cries for someone else to help them with their problems/conflicts.

lmao hope you get killed not by the bomb but by leukemia

Hoping bad things for people isn't good no matter what. Don't say that!

those who live by the suicide vest, die by the suicide vest. Brush the sand out of your cunt

Do I have to say that it's ISIS and Bokoharam and the Taliban etc doing that crap dude! Cmon, and I don't live near sand, 5 hours from sand dude

well wtf they are just living like the religion tells them to so youre theyre accomplice

I'd also like to go with Jews.

When their greatest ambitions in life were making a pile of geld and marrying a blonde goy woman, I could live with that. Perfectly reasonable.

Then the WASPs gave them the reins of power and now they're social engineering the West right into the shitter.

And yeah, they're personally unpleasant to be around.

Hutu niggers. Everyone knows about the Rwanda genocide but they're still doing fucked up shit in DRC now.

I am watching you islamic goat-fuckers. All the time. Never trust a muslim. Given the opportunity, I will kill you

>Muslims
>They are legit the cancer of the world. They come to European countries as guests, as small groups, and slowly but surely take bigger and bigger portions of the population. Just look at France and Sweden - Terror and rapes are a part of the daily routine. They are disgusting people and the most cancerous religion in the universe. Also their contribution to the world is so fucking little, Christians and Jews built the world, Muslims are ruining it. Fucking disgusting rats who deserve to be locked in their countries, there is absolutely no reason for normal countries to open up their gates for muslims.

See, that's where ur wrong dude. Scholars teach them and raise them to become fighters and make them feel special because they've suffered neglect and abuse. They also formed from a poop government dude, they didn't spawn outta nowhere yah know..

>Non-whites
>Worthless scum

Tutsi detected

I watch ISIS do bad things, makes my eyes hurt. I take that as a threat dude, but I can't be scared of any dude like you tbh. So tip harder dweeb you wouldn't kill anyone unless you had a thirst for anal in prison or if you wanted to get rekt

fuck you nigger

there are more than 2 billions muslims in this planet, if everyone (or just most of them) were the kind of people you describe, we all have died years ago because apocalipse and zerg rush.

no shit goat-fucker. But if one of you sand niggers try any funny business I'll be at your neck so fast you'll see 72 virgins

r u muslim too?? :O

that my boy

>Jews built the world

your jokes suck ass tbh. Not made out of black sand (that's real fyi) and are you a vampire? or are you just saying that cause you wanna hurt me? Tip ur fedora some more dweeb

anyone who isn't me

before i read the quran, i thought it's a religion like christianity and that people who argue against islam are xenophobic. then i read the quran, talked to muslims and read what most popular imams say. that's when i began to reject it, because the quran is full of hatred and war driving AND XENOPHIOBIA IN IT'S PUREST AND MOST RADICAL FORM. and the muslims really follow this shit and lie about it - it's a stratagem. you are a liar and you know it. but be know that too and if muslims want to have a war, they can have it, i am ready.

kids won't talk smack about muslims at my school to my face, they get roasted hard core xddddddd go check ur pulse before you have a stroke big boy

>muslims
>school
kek

>Israelies
>Used to live in Jerusalem when i was a kid (I'm Norwegian) Also lived in 7 other countries, for sure Israelies are the lest nice, least impressive, most cunts.

Fuck islam i cant say anything else
Fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam kill them all

Unfortunately, the Muslims in isis and boko haram have significant backing in the quran and hadith. The quran gives itself a bad name.

I hear you brother, we best be ready for war against these sub-human fucks. They do the lying on purpose too, Taqiyya deception, its in their unholy book.

The middle east was once one of the tecnically most advanced regions but then islam came...

Islam because I've been conditioned to hate it.

That and the fact it's the most backwards and stone aged of the lot.

I live in the states and I'd have to pick muslims but not the kurds, they're the only good ones.

Chinese
There's 4 billion of them. Stop fucking or use condoms. Fuck.

Pakistanis

>cheapest people on earth, always trying to steal or barter everything down to a penny. jews have nothing on paki scamming
>reek of curry and sweat pure spices because it's all they eat, again so they only have to spend pennies on food
>are always the worst kind of muslims but think they're the holiest
>at the same time think they are big time west coast gangsta niggas and drive shitty souped up fiestas and wear gold chains

Islam as a whole either needs major reform or extermination. But ya its the Sunni muslims that are the worst

Trips of truth

last time I checked, it talks mainly about peace and the harm I see is stopping those who want to hurt islam. Like I said before, ISIS and Bokoharam are evil. Read the entire book and make sure you read the right one please. Peace is key G-skillet. Idk ur life or who you hang with but fix it dweeb, I'm not a liar BTW, I would never lie to my girlfriend or some dude I wanna poop on the internet. You must be dumber than a damn rock if you think there is gonna be a war, ISIS is going to lose before they reach a war with anyone and if they do, they're going to get ganged by several countries. Quit being so egotistic nerd, cut those pubes off your neck and shape up. P.S, wearing those big dog paws on ur hands is not cool dude,

underage b&

dibs confirms this

are you fucking retarded or didnt you read it?

Different types. Scholars write different types that's why I had to buy a new one. No shit they support the version they got. They claim they're muslim, I think they're not.

no b8 dude I'm fr

taqiyya. I know your tricks sand nigger. So do yourself a favor, take the garbage bag off your 9 year old wife and suffocate yourself with it

I got one right now dude loll, DIFFERENT TYPES OF MUSLIMS HAVE DIFFERENT BELIEFS DUDEE!!! LOLLLL and the lowest grade I have is an 80

That is what you want the rest of the world to believe, as soon as they feel they have the power, all you cuck Muslims will become batshit crazy car bombing, head removing faggots you all pledge to Alan's snackbar to be.

If you are a "good" muslim, do you condemn the Quran and the Hadith?

obvious troll

tricks? the ones people say about how we try to weaken others and push through them like rubble? We want peace dudeee, stop being a salty, disturbed nerd. Get on track pleaseeee

I know, the pages are perfect for cleaning up dog shit.

Nuke mecca when all those mudslime faggots are orbiting it.

Will not happen MASHALLAH, and Islam is growing through peace, not the destruction that ISIS does. They kill more muslims than they do Christians and jewish that aren't in any service of branch trying to fight them (which I'm glad about them beating up ISIS) and killing another muslim is a huge ass sin dude

Qu'ran best book 2k16 dude

I like the way Putin deals with you scum. Cut your family up into little pieces one by one until you cut your bullshit. Violence is the only language dune coon musrats understand

So how's ramadan going, folks?

>peace
LMAO

This, also sharia. It is the basis of their entire society. Not worried about the towel heads, because they are at odds with the richest people on earth who control all countries. Have your head chopping fun while it lasts you fucking rag head pig fuckers

That's bad to say. Read the Qu'ran don't harm the book dude, it's very special and should be protected

no, there can't be any doubt about it, no matter what translation you read, the quran is very clear about it's xenophobia and war driving. you are a liar. and if you want, i can name A LOT of passages and then you can tell me how it can be translated wrong. i studied philosophy, i know how to deal with texts and the context leaves no other interpretation.you are either a liar or you didn't read the quran. stop defending this ideology of hatred and xenophobia and threat who don't fully submit to this ideology, because it is just that, it is not spiritual, it is not moral, it's an ideology to subjugate others and it is that, because mohammed was a lord of war and one of the most immoral person that ever lived.

really good dude, I'm thirsty :3

Nope

ur sad, get off Sup Forums. I got too much of u nerds to chat with!!!

He kills innocents

at least admit it wtf and then they say they are no liars

Peace over harm dudette

no such thing as an innocent muslim

ya we call that the "no true scottsman" fallacy. isnt allahs word supposed to be unchanging? isnt their book closer to the original text? By throwing away the bad parts of ur shitty religion doesnt it make YOU the one further away from being a Muslim?

whats funny about peace.. and saying LMAO is edgy and nasty. NERDD

Christians.
They are just like Muslim scum only more violent per their population.

This. It's been happening since long before the crusades. I think it's time for another one.

>niggers
>they are always fucking loud and annoying, and make me scared to be white. And they always act like they are overly subjected to racism, and use that as an excuse to be even more racist

Hahahaha Muslims rule the world fool :))

talks about Jihad if our religion is trying to be stopped or is being stopped. 2bil muslims estimated dude! why harm? why steal? they're barbaric dude

Fuck you pig fucker. You will be wiped from the face of the earth by the mighty right hand of the only true Christian God.