STORY MASTER POTATER

STORY MASTER POTATER

Hey guys I'm back! I'm not sure if anyone who was on the original thread is on but, eh what the heck. I'm not sure what happened after I left so how about I continue from what I remember?

You are in the original room with two ladders in the center and you just found a candle.

You grab the candle. Now that you have some light you decide to look around. You spot the chair in a far corner of the room. On top of it lies a note it reads

>WE WILL FIND YOU

What do?

2 decides

I remember this thread

Inspect the note a little further, see if it says anything else. If it doesn't then go down the left ladder

roll

Burn the note to set off any fire alarm
Listen to if there is anyone else around

Reroll

STORY MASTER

You inspect the note a little further, on the back it appears something is written. You bring the candle a little closer. It reads,

"Though you not see this through
I will tell you what to do. Down the left I dare not go, but down the right, you never know."

What do?

4 decides

STORY MASTER

Anyone here for the original thread?

STORY MASTER
from*

I was.

Go down the left ladder, I mean I'm not sure what else to do. While going down sing the ABC's as to scare what ever may be there

Burn the note as you go down the right side of the ladder. Using it to test for any alarm systems as you traverse forward.

>sing the abc's

Stop to see if the noise is still there. Other than that take the note and go down the right ladder

Test the ladders before going down either, you don't wanna die. Also place buttocks firmly onto chair for 10 seconds

Winrar

Inspect the room a little more, try to see if you find anything else

You decide to go down the left ladder? even though the paper told you not too. "I don't need a paper to tell me what to do" you say. Very slowly you start to traverse down the ladder. You arrive at another room, this one has no doors. On the floor lies a small radio.

What do?

8 decides

STORY MASTER

Sorry for slow response, I didn't see he won lol

Turn on the radio to see what channels are available.

Reroll

Test the radio, see if there are any batteries. If so flip through channles to see what's up.

Winrar

STORY MASTER
You pick up the radio, it's heavier than you expected. There doesn't seem to be any channel knobs or buttons on it. A faint sound can be heard from it. The numbers 5693569356935693 keep repeating themselves. That's odd. Your arms tire and you have to put it down. Your candle is starting to die. There is one door leading out of the room. It's locked. On a table behind you lie 23 keys. Oh shit. You can hear the noises get louder. What ever it is is getting closer. You decide to test the keys

What key do you use first?

3 decides

Try to get this right within 10 tries

Key 11

Key 10

Smash the radio and look inside it
Use any keys that have the numbers 5693 on it. Take off your shirt and wrap it around the candle to extend its light.

STORY MASTER

You grab key number 3 and try to put it in the lock. It doesn't fit

What key now?

9 decides

9 "tries" left

Reroll

Roll

Do this

This is our best shot OP

STORY MASTER

ok I'll do it

Gotta keep trying