Is your country holding out against the spirit of Sodom?

Is your country holding out against the spirit of Sodom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7QOcYfEXCAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No and I fucking hate it

Homos are literally mentally ill, there's no denying that. Yet the law does bend brotherfuckers but not to other sickos.

I also don't get why they want to marry eachother. Marriage is literrally defined as being between a man and a woman.

And I also don't get why they have to be so weird. Why do they a) make their sexuality part of their identity and b) act so gay? There is no reason for the weird homo accent or the flamboyancy.

Also: why are homos okay but pedos aren't?

Is this opinion legal in the Netherlands?

duuuude just smoke some weed and chill

Why wouldn't it be?

HATE speech is not FREE speech

Kill you are self.

You tell them, Fred.

He's not advocating hate. He's just expressing an opinion.

As long as he doesn't want to lessen their numbers or want to beat them up, he's ok.

Can't find any hate in my post

I'm just stating facts

A) homos are mentally ill
B) marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman

And asking why

D) they are so weird
C) homos are okay but pedos are not

I didn't say "let's bash in their skulls"

>Want to lessen their numbers

Does this also apply to curing homosexuality medicinally? Because if it does I need to go to jail.

If there was a way to turn off the homo gene or detect and abort homosexuality in the womb, it would only be ethical to do so.

>homos are okay but pedos are not
Consent.
You know why, you creep.

Depends if you want to force your fictitious cure.

That's because the legal definition is defined to keep pedos away.

Understand that I'm not a pedo myself, but the legal definition is arbitrary. Children are not physically unable to consent.

Is azerbaijan the least degenerate and the most based country?

Would it be wrong if we forced people to abort downies too?

For some reason people are fine with eradicating some mental diseases but not others

>cockroach praising t*rks

I totally agree with this post except the last sentence

Forced abortions would indeed be breaking the law.

BETTER RED THAN HOMO

Would a hypothetical homo vaccination as a part of the normal required set of vaccinations be okay?

>why are homos okay but pedos aren't

Consent m8

>why are homos okay but pedos aren't?
>having the necessity to explain this
FUCK YOU

I'm not advocating pedophilia. I just wanted to note the arbitrariness of one being wrong and the other being okay

This

The thing is that legally speaking, children do not have the maturity to decide who do they want to fuck, but gays do. That's the difference.

because 6 years old doesnt even know what sex is, how could he give consent?

>holding out against spirit of Sodom
I like oral sex. And I am also greedy. Just ate a Döner, so gluttony can be added as well. A proud to live in a country where I can do those things. So no, you could say it's here.

Which is arbitrary.

Why define consent as only being able to be given by people older than 18?

Why not limit it to:

People wearing purple hats
People with long noses
Russians

Just as arbitrary.

I would like for the legal definition to limit sex to people older than 18 with people of the opposite gender

Explain what sex is to them

greed and pride are the spirit of Rome

Children can not consent. It's the same reason they're not held to the same standard as adults. The age for consent varies by culture, according to she's relating to certain milestones of maturity.
You're a pedo. Fuck off.

I don't really care. I just like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=7QOcYfEXCAI

That makes sense

Still I don't see why pop culture and the law cater so much to homos

You don't see people celebrating aspergers or having PDD-Nos pride parades. Nor do downies get special treatment.

We tried that for like 5000 years. There were still gay people being gay.

There are still schizophrenics despite all the research and treatment.

>Italy

Where did everything go so right?

>there's no denying that
Except you can't prove that at all.

>Marriage is literrally defined as
>muh traditional values
kek

>make their sexuality part of their identity
Because of the history of mistreating them? Pretty much every minority group want people to acknowledge that categorization, and the fact that their rights were infringed on in history.

>act so gay
To trigger people like you.

>Also: why are homos okay but pedos aren't?
The two are completely unrelated. Homosexuality is between two consenting partners, who understand what they're doing.
Pedophilia often involves a child who doesn't know any better and an adult abusing their power over the child.

>Can't find any hate in my post

>equates pedophilia to homosexuality
>I'M NOT A BIGOT, I SWEAR!

>Still I don't see why pop culture and the law cater so much to homos
If you notice, countries that DON'T pass laws that cater to "homos" tend to be the kind of countries that stone and hang them. Or at least turn a blind-eye when their people do.

I think you may be legitimately retarded, 6 years old child is not capable of understanding what sex is. If you seriously do not see difference between pedos abusing children and two adults fucking each other in the ass for pleasure you should kill yourself

I don't see why you're mad about it. Like someone is in denial.

What's worse in your opinion : a gay or a race traitor ?

Literally drilled some twink's boipucci yesterday, deal with it faggot.

>Monaco
>11%

why do rich people hate faggots?

Yeah but they fling poop at people and stay up for 72 hours. Can't hold a regular job like that.

Optimally a society would accept all which doesn't harm it and eradicate everything else. Especially NEETs.

good stuff CY isn't degenerate

nice strawman there

Always kill a (race) traitor before an enemy.

What's strawman about that?

>And I also don't get why they have to be so weird. Why do they a) make their sexuality part of their identity and b) act so gay? There is no reason for the weird homo accent or the flamboyancy.

Sweeping generalizations.

I was just wondering

Lemme tell you something m8s.
You are all fuckin faggots.

>PDD-Nos pride parades

as a closet homo, I can't even tell you why raging faggots act like that, but your generalization makes your argument weaker.

>not calling it ASS parade

Closeted as in wife + 3 kids or just "doesn't walk down San Fran waving his dick in public"

Heard of a new game, m8?
Ass as sins creed: Black Fag.

Worst bait in years.

>Also: why are homos okay but pedos aren't?
Exactly my thought. People act like every pedophile is a potential child molester. It's like saying all gay men are potential rapists.
Pedophilia exists among some animals, and I think hebephilia is a thousand times more natural than homosexuality.

I told everyone I was asexual and am basically waiting for a "cure"

Homos get aids

If homos think sex is about pleasure they aren't capable either.

A mental disease is literally any alteration in the brain that keeps a person from living without aid or procreating without aid

>Muh postmodernism
>Muh cultural Marxism

Marriage is a Christian construct and there is no reason why homos should change that

I didn't equate homos to pedos, I noted how arbitrary the whole situation is.

There aren't any

maximum bait

Turbo bait.

>Not Ass Red

Pedophilia was mostly accepted in human society until recently when it was discovered that it makes people fucking crazy.

If you want a world where it's legal just go to Africa. Rape a baby. Oh god why

AIDS doesn't prevent working as a cashier. I think you know why you're wrong.

Would you jump on a parachute if they told you 6 out of 10 parachutes don't work?
Well here 6 out of 10 heterosexual marriages don't work and end in divorce

>Aids doesn't prevent working as a cashier

Swedish education everyone...

You literally DIE from aids

Dead people can't be cashiers now, can they?

Hebephilia was widely accepted - even encouraged - in ancient Greece. Child erotics weren't even that much of a taboo 100 years ago. Modern society is full of bigots and hypocrites.

Do you die from divorcing?

Do you die from falling out if an airplane?

Exactly.

If your argument is that "it exists in animals", well, so does homosexuality.

>any alteration in the brain that keeps a person from living without aid or procreating without aid
Yes, continue with the bullshit. Especially that last part you just made up. Of course, gay people can have kids if they so choose. Happens all the time whenever a couple happens to want to have a child.

>Marriage is a Christian construct
Now THIS is fucking hilarious. Next you'll tell me Christmas was ALWAYS about the "birth of christ".
The concept of marriage has been around since long before your sandnigger religion was ever conceived.

Merry Saturnalia.

>You literally DIE from aids

Not anymore. Ignoring you now since you're clearly a 5-year old who don't know anything. If anyone else wishes to continue this "debate" I'm up for it.

That's why I don't understand why pedophilia is such a taboo while faggots are treated like heroes

Do you die from two men putting cocks in each other's ass?

No

There is literally no cure for Aids. There are merely some therapies than can make you life a few years longer.

Well, I thought there's no more sane person in Europe. So, there's hope. Man up, and cleanse your country. Do not bend to the demands of these mental faggots. They will always try finding ways to make sane person feel guilty and forced their mental illness. The colour of beautiful rainbow has been tainted by these misguiding garbage. Cleanse the colour of rainbow from these mental faggots! For once and for all!

>he hasn't watched the South Park episode about aids

You are also banned from replying. You have google, use it.

>There is literally no cure for Aids.
I know one.

This poster is a short hairy Muslim man

Pedophilia may be natural, but so is rape and murder.
Homosexuality doesn't infringe on a person's ability to consent. Pedophilia on the other hand is known to cause long-term psychological effects.

If you have full-blown AIDS, sure, you're probably fucked. But just HIV? You can live a full life without it developing into AIDS.

Yes
(No)

With medicine you survive, sure. Same can be said for schizos. They'll stop throwing shit if you give them their medicine.

What did I make up?

Some guy on /his/ (I think) made a beautiful proof of why homosexuality is a mental disease. I do not have the time to duplicate it nor do I have the screenshots of that thread on my phone. I hope someone has them.

If one of them and aids I might.

>Marriage is a Christian construct

Kindly explain why every other religion on the planet has an institution of marriage then.

Dude, no one ever died of AIDS.
Even I know that, and I'm a zero in terms of medicine.

>Pedophilia may be natural, but so is rape and murder.
I know
>muh consent
fuck off with that shit

So you're taking cock in the ass then? I'm so fucking confused.

I think what he meant was "marriage in europe and western world", m8.

>children do not have the maturity to decide who do they want to fuck, but gays do
Men who fuck each other in the ass have no maturity to decide who they want to fuck.

>If one of them and aids I might.

>I want rape to be legal
Well, ok then. I think we're debating two different things here.

Why do people hate gays? How do 2 dudes railing each other's asses hurt you in any way?

This poster is a landwhale fat burger dyke with a hint of crumpled dick and bad upbringing because granpa fuck him

AIDS directly and significantly increases the risk of infections and cancer so it actually does kill people.

Here in Holland it has always been Christian. Especially institutionalized marriage.

>So you're taking cock in the ass then? I'm so
fucking confused.

Turns out you have other mental diseases too.

A sodomite can fuck another sodomite.

That sodomite can be a bisexual (aka an aids gateway homosexual).

He might spread his aids to the heterosexual sexual interaction sphere. A girl might get it which means I might get it.

We had marriage in the western world before we had Christianity. And it hasn't changed much since.

They're basically children. They don't want to catch the cooties.

too bad most of the younger generations are all progressive cucks, we won't last long

I'm an anarchist so yes everything should be legal
There is no such a thing as "unnatural behaviour", that term is a social construct.

Well, technically you don't die because of it, it just destroys your immunity system and other diseases get a free pass and party inside you.
Really?
Sorry then, I really have no idea of pre-christianity traditions.

>being so brainwashed by degeneracy that you can't even see the wrongness in it

>I'm an anarchist
>so yes everything should be legal
Please, tell me that's a bait...

>aids is a gay thing
>straight women have it
Your tactics confuse me, General!