Showing my friend Sup Forums, give him all you got

Showing my friend Sup Forums, give him all you got

Hello newfriend :)

Fuck yes I'm putting my whole gallery in. Be ready bitch

Get out normie.

Go home gamer girl.

Hi there New person. I hope you have a good time visiting our nice community.

Have fun, kiddo.

The "Too soon" girl

Did this turn to a rekt thread??

We are a proud indigenous people, most of us like long walks on the beach and saving the ecosystem. (:

Newfag

Get out now while you have your humanity left...

the only people that reply is people who is angry and uhh only ugly people losers comment on anything or everything cause has nothing to lose and is a hater and outnumber everybody and people dont want to spend time to talk to ugly people losers cause get ugly help or something but no one can prove it and the ugly hippo loser women lies and doesnt care if she goes by lies and i think thats it but you have no friends and you bother the popular people and your ugly and have no friends and bother the popular people and your ugly and think is better then everybody and your ugly and has no friends and i dont why you think talking to my friends is going to help you and your ugly and has to talk to my friends to be better then me so you
and the ugly people losers dont get along with my friends cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks if the ugly people losers dont like my friends cause is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks then why the ugly people losers copy me plus smell like poop like beyonce cause is pathatic and has a sucky life and is ugly and has to copy me which make the ugly people losers that outnumber everybody is ugly and try to hurt the popular people but my friends dont like the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and thats another proof the popular people proved the ugly people losers is pathetic and ugly and is lame and ugly
and my friends doesnt know you and your too ugly to hurt me with looks so dont like my friends or the popular people
and thats why the ugly people losers that copied me and smell like dog poop like beyonce is ugly and pathatic and has to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way to be better then the attrative loser people and the popular people and the ugly people losers smell like shit and is ugly and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody

nice dubs

hi there user's friend

OH THANK FUCK THEY DONT DIE

What happened next

This thread is such gold

>you can still see the details of his hand under that shit

fake but is it art or wax or what am generally curious

That one is peanut butter I believe

Anyone else witness this shit last night

Alright fuck it I'll bite. Welcome to Sup Forums we are all royally fucked. I'm taking a shit right now so I decided to show you my secret. I love to play with my shit as it comes out of me. Ever since I was a kid, I lived to put my fingers in my asshole, and assist the flow of shit to exit. Occasionally I'll also give it a good whiff. I don't like other people's shit, just my own. I don't know why, and no one has ever known.

>pic related, it's my shit right now

i regret everything

W...what

good.

This embodies Sup Forums tbh fam

thx

How do you get the smell off your fingers? It must take days..

It doesn't actually. I flush twice, thoroughly rinse my fingers in the toilet bowl, give my hands a good scrub and that's that. Ironically I've done this toilets all around the world and hardly ever been sick in general. Perhaps it AIDS my immune system

Are you king of Sup Forums?

is he ok?

what the actual fuck 10/10

I think you made me want to go into psychology

we hate niggers so as long as your white your fine

Great googly moogly what is that

Double dubs Check em

moar

Yes

They look like they're in pain, and I'm not talking about the retards

Thank you, Sup Forums.

I'm dying oh my fucking sides

do these things have brains?

meinecarft is for fags

FROSTED BUTTS

I think it just has a cellular membrane

Who's going to church tomorrow? I'll be an hout early! :3

It's super effective!

speaking of image, my girls muff has been rancid recently, how would one going about telling her to clean that shit up, cause its been a week and i havnt gotten any

What's happening here? I'm confused.

Nerve gas