Sup Forums, I think I did the most alpha shit I've ever done in my entire life

Sup Forums, I think I did the most alpha shit I've ever done in my entire life.

This is going to be sort of an update for an earlier thread a few days ago where I said I was a forever alone beta-fag who's been shitposting here for 8 years. Then I met this girl. Here goes.

>Meet 9/10 cutiepi about a week ago, do her a small favor
>She finds my phone number and starts texting me
>Every other line has wink and smile emojis
>I'm going "wtf is going on? Why she talking to me?"
>I barely respond because I'm an autist
>Can tell from texts she likes drinking
>Eventually work up the courage to ask if she wants to grab a bite to eat or drinks
>She immediately says both
>wtf?
>I set time for Friday since weekdays are very busy for me, she agrees.
>Ask her what she likes to eat.
>She gives me a list of things to eat and drink.
>Then she says "we should eat what you want to eat because you've been working hard all week. I'm down for anything *wink face*"
>wtf?
>Friday rolls around, text her time I'm going to pick her up
>Tell her we're going to a nice place so don't dress too casual.
>Picks her up, she shows up in short skirt and low cut blouse. I mean like I could clearly see the tops of her bra.
>wtf?
>I have valet pull my car around and we head to the restaurant.
>arrive about 30 minutes early, go grab a drink instead while we wait at a bar close by.
>she got champagne, I got an old fashioned
>We start talking and she would not stop laughing holy shit.
>A lot of things I was saying that weren't intended to be funny caused her to go into hysterical laughter

cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cont

Eat her asshole after she takes a mean shit OP, don't be a faggot. It's common courtesy.

Cont fag

Get to the part where you fuck her dude thats the only reason people came onto this thread

>So we talk about ourselves a bit, where we came from, where we're going etc.
>Finish our drinks, head upstairs to the restaurant.
>She's never had Foie Gras before, so I introduced her to that. Bonus points right there.
>Restaurant has clear view of entire city skyline, most bonus points.
>She's out on the balcony taking pictures and bending backwards to get the right angle, I thought she was going to fall over so I put my hand on her lower back to support her.
>She didn't mind, didn't pull away, didn't wince.
>wtf?
>Says she wants to go check out building next door after dinner cause it looks cool.
>Crossing street after dinner, she's looking something up on her phone, so I usher her across the street, again with my hand on her waist.
>Take her to this cool bar I know, where everything's made of ice.
>She's so excited she's squealing.
>Put on parkas and get some more drinks, but the parkas split open in front of your legs so if you sit down, you're basically not getting any coverage on your legs.
>Remember she's wearing a short skirt?
>So I grab the bottom part of her parka and pull them together so they stay around her legs, then I put my hand on her thigh so they don't move and split open again. We sat like that for about 30 minutes finishing our 2 drinks each.
>Occasionally she would spill some of her drink onto her lap and I would wipe it off her thigh with my hands to keep her dry.

If this doesn't end in you boning her you are the most beta faggot on all of Sup Forums, and that is a very hard thing to accomplish

lol, this is the most beta shit I've ever read. The text even looks like a conversation with your mom or something.

f5 f5 f5

FINISH THE FUCKING STORY, MAN

Yeah in this case there's no need to even finish the story OP

how the fuck are you a forever alone beta fag who somehow is so comfortable with all of this shit? This is like some romance movie you faggot, I bet you dreamt this

^This

I'm from Texas idk wtf a parka is.

It's a cow muffler

>So we got kind of cold in the ice bar and decided to head to a dessert place.
>On the walk back to the car, she suddenly grabbed my hand and interlaced our fingers.
>okay srsly? wtf...
>We walked like that all the way back to the car.
>Played some sappy love songs for her in the car, which she seemed to enjoy.
>We had originally planned on going to a dessert place but they had too many people in line and I was semi blacking out after drinking too fast and standing in line.
>So I ask her if I could go to her place and take a nap.
>She initially says no but eventually tells me she just needs a few minutes to clean up because she's embarrassed.
>So I'm waiting in the lobby, yes this is a high rise condo.
>She comes back downstairs and holy fuck. Changed into the cutest fucking summer dress I've ever seen, back is completely bare, low cut in the front and...she took off her bra.
>We go upstairs, have a few more drinks while I laid on the couch trying to sober up. It was amazing, we could see the entire city skyline again and the entire outskirts of the city was engulfed in a severe thunderstorm.
>She came to sit next to me on the couch and we talked about what to do next time, then we just sat there and looked at the city lights with the lightning flashing occasionally in the background and the fireworks(idk why this was happening) going off.
>Then at about 12:30am, I stood up, told her she has a plane to catch in the morning, so I'd let her get to sleep.
>after about 5 full body hugs and many kisses blown at me, I walked down the hall to the elevator and she literally watched me go in and go down.

a coat with a furry hood

Okay, you fucking faggot, what the he'll happened?

You are misleading. I clicked on this thread expecting to read something at least semi-alpha. What you have written is the most beta shit I could imagine. You're a real asshole OP, ya' know that?

i bbl when anal sex

>I just took her to the airport this morning
>She was about to leave this city for good
>Now she's coming back in 3 days

Yup, that's it. I'm done with the story for now.
If you liked it, great, if not you can fuck right off.
=)

Did she show you her feminine penis?

Did you two get breakfast? Did you eat her out with some eggs and orange juice?

gtfo

Literally a waste of time OP great job

good job OP im proud of ya! hope it goes well for u

OP here, you all don't seem to understand.

It's easy to fuck a girl, if I wanted to fuck a girl I'd just fuck my wife.

The point is to get a hot girl willing to throw herself at you, then YOU make the conscious decision to deny her and walk away. Can any one of you say you've been able to do that?

You can't be serious OP

You specimen, I wasted 10 minutes of my like F5'ing the fuck out of this and you didn't even fuck her

Edgelord

You're literally some kind of cuck, aren't you?

fuck you OP

I agree that it's necesary to leave her wanting more, but you have to show her that YOU CAN TEASE HER.
Like how you explained everything, she was teasing you and not the other way around.
She will come back one more time, but probably will get bored after the third date when she starts feeling that there is no "chemistry"
which is short for saying that you lack testosterone. Make her yours OP. Don't hesitate.

Fuck this thread. Fuck you OP for being the biggest beta bitch on Sup Forums. Should've fucked her.

Good job bro, now start lifting and get /fit/

disappointed

You're still missing the point, I'm not going to fuck her. Yea I want to, but that's boring. I want to tease her, get her close, then blue ball her. It's more fun for me that way.

If you're not going to fuck her, then drop her.

This is op
1312484.igenapps.com/go-figure#0

Op is master of spaghetti pockets

>...blue ball her.
This is what I wanted you to say, you are acting like a women basically. In my experience this gets tiresome and eventually she will stop and will believe there is something wrong with you.

You sound like a narcissist piece of shit, I can relate, so my final advice is to always scalate. If you stop doing that she will lose interest. Godspeed.

Fuck you, OP, for giving me a glimmer of hope that my life won't end w/ suicide.
>45 seconds later back to suicide option

so a forever alone beta fag has a wife huh

You had a few drinks to sober up?

topkek. Lost it. Thank you user.

ok

seriously OP. you need to fuck her next time. at least do SOMETHING. you should've at least fucking kissed her goodbye instead of letting her just blow kisses. this girl is gonna get bored of you FAST

at least he had the balls to actually take her out. dude's still pretty beta but seems like he's getting better

Kenny from South Park wears one

this is still Sup Forums, so