Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

my buddy gave me a norco and I dont really know what is or does other than gets you high and makes you black out

can you give me some info?

pic related

It shouldn't have that pink shit in it. I'm calling fake

blackout? how many did you take

It's a pain killer like Vicodin. It's an opioid that will make you semi-happy and take mild pain away.

Opioids are highly addicting so it's really stupid to take.

Google search "numbers on pill" "description of pill i.e. White oval"

i havent taken any yet i just heard

You could do anything with them. You could dig them in soil, feed them to wildlife. Use it for seasoning.

They're pretty good if taken with moderation. It's a slippery slope though so don't blame me when you're selling your vidya to get a fix.

Thats hydrocodone (lortab) and is a painkiller, however one isn't going to get you high or do anything, try taking like 3 or 4 and having a cold beer.

its a one time thing lol

It's hydrocodone/acetaminophen usually with 325 mg of acetaminophen and either 5, 7.5, or 10 mg of hydro.

Basically is Vicodin, but at various levels of opiate depending on the specific pill.

It can be very addictive, and everyone reacts differently to the meds. The acetaminophen will fuck up your liver if you take more than 6-8 a day, but you may not need that much to get high.

I can ( an have) done 25 10/325 in a day and barely been affected. Tolerances build fast...

im just going to take one for my first time what will that do

Be careful bro that is a suspect looking pill with those pink dots could be pressed fentanyl

Honestly, not much. 3-5 would be a reasonable start though, no matter the opiod concentration. None of them, at that amount, will kill you, but they'll give you a decent baseline.

Just be sure to wait 30 minutes for them to take effect before upping the dose.

Also, they only are effective for 4-6 hours., so that's the wait time between doses.

>fentanyl
he was prescribed them

Most of the above comments are retarded, user. Just look up whatevers on the pill and find out how much hydrocodone is in each pill. I'd recommend 10mg per hundred pounds of your body weight for your first time. Definitely don't drink alcohol, as someone suggested

Those are only 5mg of hydrocodone. Super weak. If you weigh anywhere between 100-200 pounds, one might make you a bit lightheaded and weird feeling and get rid of any pain you're in.

Two might get you high.

im 120

Do you ever use math?

Yes they do faggot

If youre too dumb to use google you shouldn't do drugs t b h

i've got two of those, theyre 5mg hydrocodone.

i havent tried them, i dont think theyll do much. i read that if you take antihistamines with them, it increases the effect..

would it be a good idea to take like 100mg diphenhydramine with 10mg of hydrocodone?

i've never done ANY drugs before.

Just take 1, 2 will make you nauseous your first time

Norco? nigga drink 2 cups of coffee and skip the 1200 mg of acetaminophen

Fucking idiot

Just use drugs . com pill identifier