Want to try vaping, not stupid tricks for vines but just want to try it...

Want to try vaping, not stupid tricks for vines but just want to try it. Any recommendations that aren't 70 bucks for beginners?

Other urls found in this thread:

heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-Quick-Start-Kit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f9zAiBWV_JA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get on craigslist and buy a shitty one or ask one of your various silly friends to let you hit it if you spread your ass cheeks.

So you're coming out?

heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eGo-AIO-Quick-Start-Kit.html

these fuckers cost like 10 dollars at gas stations

Download grinder.

Innokin Endura T18. 25 dollary doos on fasttech. Best starter kit

Also, don't be a fucking faggot by vaping in public. Anyone who vapes outside his house or does it for impressing people is a flaming cocksucker and should kill himself

This is mine its pretty good- subvod mega i think

Read that those are mostly nicotine, no flavor, kind of want that
inb4 get cock flavor
Never leave the house anyway so don't have to worry about that

wrong picture?

yeah, sorry fucking hell

The only reason anyone should vape is to quit smoking cigarettes.

i want to try to. anyone have any suggestions?

Why the fuck would you want to vape if you don't smoke

Put weed in your vape faggot.

Anyone who wants to quit cigarettes should quit cigarettes. If you quit cigarettes and start vaping, you're not stopping the habit.

>"Want to try"
>"just want to try it"
It's like some people can't even read

What OP asked-How much-Where to get it-What he thinks
Isn't a competitive vaping faggot and tells OP not to do it outside of home
> Why can't more of you Niggers be like this guy?

That was the purpose for me switching to vaping, i didnt really wanna quit but i started getting flumes and caughing and didnt want to end up like that so switched to vaping. Felt a lot better within weeks

I still like nicotine, I'm just not keen on the mass of nasty-ass shit tobacco also contains. So, go fuck yourself, I guess? I dunno.

We get it you vape

Yeah, but the idea of quitting smoking is quitting smoking. You're still 'smoking', the habit is still there, you're just inhaling vapor instead of smoke.

>I still like nicotine
You don't know what you like, idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=f9zAiBWV_JA

i never had the idea of quitting smoking, the idea was switching to vaping

I went to a local shop full of douches watching anime. Immediately left. Went to a well known tobacco shop and they were very helpful. Put in the same amount of nicotine as the cigarettes I smoke. Answered all of my questions and did not, at any moment, say bruh.

Not true - I know I don't like you, you silly cunt.

So you're just bandwagoneering because you want to fit in with the trendy hipsters?

>Yeah, brah, fuckin check it brah breh
>I got that new dank BlippityBlap9001 box mech running 12 D-cells
>Fuckin' I got that Newest Hot Meme RDA STD V7 with quintuple thrice wrapped Frampton filaments @ 0.000000012 decibels
>For dat flavor, shit fam I got that ThroatGlaze Alabama Mandingo Skeet 92mg nic bruh, menthol of course

Do you some cigarettes right now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M

No for my health, it aint trendy at all where i live, i know nobody that vapes and have never seen a physical store for it

No shit that's what it was like. You couldn't even see in there because everyone was vaping.

Here's my setup

I'm looking to buy an upgrade. My setup cost $20 but I'm willing to spend about $60-$100 if you have any suggestions.

1. go to misthub dot com

2. search for itaste mvp

3. order kit with tank

4. enjoy

>this

gf has it, doesnt use it very much. where do you live user?

pic related : minesz

where do you live, I can sell you one via ebay if you'd like. I have a couple used ones that I don't use anymore.

My set of costed me 120. My mod box is a palm fire and the tank is the uwell crown

DNA 200 with vaporesso ceramic coils.

if you don't fuckin smoke don't get into it. why the fuck would you want to pick up vaping if you aren't trying to quit or have quit?

A gay friend of my gf has one and it's pretty cool, it has monster(or redbull) flavored liquid and it tastes good. I want one for smoke weed tho.

Spend the money, OP. Get a good one and be happier

Buy one from a vape store, like King Vape or Barracuda they got some good vapes and a good tank only costs 10 bucks. The battery is about the same, its fun ive been vaping for 2-3 years now

I want to quit caring due to the faggotry that has gathered around it, but I need my nicotine or I get irritable. I just DON'T want to quit.

Just bought that as my first non-gas station one. Its ok.

Fuck! You must be the coolest guy you know. Nice set up, bro.

I fucking had this mod but some fuck stole it from me.
Now I'm just rocking the rx200 with a tsunami.
It's pretty dank.

vaping shops will gladly let you try it for free.

/thread

fuck vaping

I have the rx200 with a tfv8 tank. Pretty fucking nice, but you have to file the 510 pin on the tank for it to work right