Why is it that you can dissect and discuss batman v superman and man in steel in depth...

Why is it that you can dissect and discuss batman v superman and man in steel in depth, but you can't do the same with Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=847564
youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you're autistic

Mind the typos

This right here, is your standard capeshit

Does the Rogue cute have anything special?

If that movie had been set only during the bad future parts it would've been amazing.

movie-censorship.com/report.php?ID=847564

List of differences.

Thanks, user.

Because Civil War was very clear and we know what's up, unlike BvS and MoS (shitty writing)

capeshit just isn't that deep bro

youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM

Man of Steel is LITERALLY the deepest, most powerful, and moving film of the 21st century

Sup Forums is the most retarded board

it's in poor taste to dissect something that isn't dead

I thought First Class was pretty good

It would have been good if Dark Knight wasn't labeled capeshit.

I agree, I don't know if you can have Hulk regarded that high either...

>clear and we know whats up
what are you fuckin 10? Stupid marvelfaggotshit

Because Batman v Superman and Man of Steel was made by a real Kino God and Civil shit was made by two cuck bro directors who used to direct tv shit which resembles in their "flicks" pretty much.

>but you can't do the same with Civil War?
There are literally a bunch of threads here and in Sup Forums discussing who was right.

ooooooooh. god damn.

Because you need to search to find meaning in MoS and BvS, while with Civil War, the meaning is readily apparent.

The Civil War threads are 100% more productive and interesting to participate in than anything involving BvS. People are actually discussing the movie and the character's opposing views, without meming even.

Are you sure you're talking about Sup Forums and not another board?

No even Sup Forums threads have actual discussion going on in between the shitposters.

Because most of the threads that discuss symbolism in any Marvel movie are dismissed as bait.
We can say that the Winter Soldier is a demon and that the scene where Zemo says the trigger words parallels a satanic ritual, but since no one can take Marvel movies seriously it's ignored.

Also because its bullshit with nothing to support such claims in the films, unlike DC Kino where all allusions and symbols are directly tied into the film through its core AND meta narrative, as well as their visual language.

Is praising Snyder symbolism the new Bane posting?

Marvel flicks= Live action cartoons

Dc Kino/Cinema=Renaissance in motion picture format

I love blue and sepia filters too.

>Also because its bullshit with nothing to support such claims in the films
Doesn't mean it's not true

Notice they aren't praising his directing.

Marvelfsg here.

I'd swap out Ang Lee's Hulk for the Dark Knight.

Also Days of Future Past instead of Xmen 1

Neah bruh.

It is about as good as Thor. Deep, but not THAT great.

Replace TDK with TDKR.

Why do people keep saying stupid shit like this? "It's shit now, but in the future people will appreciate it"

Name one movie that at its time had a horrible reception, but now is universally considered a masterpiece of film.

>You could call it “high-brow” comics, but to me, that comic book was just pretty sexy! I had a buddy who tried getting me into “normal” comic books, but I was all like, “No one is having sex or killing each other. This isn’t really doing it for me.” I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, “This is more my scene.”

>Everyone says that about [Christopher Nolan’s] Batman Begins. “Batman’s dark.” I’m like, okay, “No, Batman’s cool.” He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn’t, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that’s how that would go.

What a visionary

Blade Runner
Kingdom of Heaven

John Carpenter's The Thing

Does he have an actual disability? He sounds straight up retarded in interviews.

He is dyslexic and has social anxiety

of course you can, but nobody really cares