Me right now. Got married 6 months ago.My wife said she wanted to do something different in bed...

Me right now. Got married 6 months ago.My wife said she wanted to do something different in bed.She hasnt let me out in 3 weeks.She is going out almost every night to party. I Think is might be cheating on me.I am so horny that even her cheating is making me hard.Fuck my life right now.

Her.She is 26.

Just let her cuck you. tell her you want it.

Would love that.

post more, fucking cuck

>3 / 1 / 2 / 1
than tell her fool

It's easy to cum in those things. Just kind of shake it about and hump a pillow and you'll cum. If you enjoy anal stuff that helps too

:p

Been doing all that ;)

buy a strap on and when she gets home, place the strap on by the door, get on your knees naked with ass up and ask her to rape you

text her and ask her if she has

Stop being a pathetic cuck bag. That's a fetish, not a relationship.

When she comes home beat het up tame that bitch make her youre slave

do this now

facebook com/doris.vukovic1

Let's ask her ;)

>3weeks
>still has stubble
I believe you user

why the fuck would you decide to wear one of these? I can imagine, why trannys do it, but why a man who seems to see himself as a man? Guess this has to be bait, this literally fitts the definition of pathetic better than waifu lovers. Seriously get your shit straight
Fetishists gonna fetish

Kek

already found someone who might be op

OP update us

Kek, a literal cuck posting.

Found op

Your underpants must be heavy piss stained wearing that daft piece a shit , you must wander about the house dripping like a leaking tap

Just got OP's wife's phone number. What should I do with it?

>married
>cock cage
You have lost 6 months ago.

Just buy bolt cutters or lockpick it and then dump her.

Phone and see if a nigger answers it.

text it asking if you can be released from your cage

You're full a shit you've been shaving , cut the charade you attention seeking faggot

well lucks like ur pubes are growing pretty slow if she hasn't let u out 3 weeks
otherwise how would u be able to shave ur dick faggot

Do all of us a favor and kill your slut cunt bitch and anhero. You'll be a god on Sup Forums and every one of us fuckers will praise your stupidity.

Back to ifunny you go faggot

shut the fuck up you cum bucket