This man should be playing for Germany...

This man should be playing for Germany. Daily reminder that Alsace-Lorraine is occupied territory that rightfully belongs to Germany. GRIEZMANN is a Volksdeutsche.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KA-PjxLSnJo
youtube.com/watch?v=maE_nNXfBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=skN0RO3MVk4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also, ur mom should be playing with my dick right now.

Calm down Pierre. Shouldn't you be attending evening prayer service at your local mosque with your new neighbors?

I agree hes also too white for France.

Someone needs to tell us about Obersturmführer Anton Grießmann.

You are a century late mate.

They should ship that mudblood GOMEZ back to Spain and replace him with Grießmann. Germany would be unstoppable.

dude u got told

kys spic

Yes

Este hilo no te corresponde Chileno feo.

>1 vs Albania
>2 vs Ireland
>1 vs Iceland
OOOOOUUUUUUUUIUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Griezmann is a German name too

Reminder that Griezmann is actually part Portuguese

Americans died so Alsace Lorraine remained French!
Have you no honor?

>American banter

All South American players should be playing for Spain Italy or Germany by that logic

Go eat some Tika Masala, Nigel.

american krautboos are embarrassing

this lol

lol

Can't afford it

They didn't die to save Alsace-Lorraine, they died because President Wilson was an Angloboo.

Muller
>0 vs Ukraine
>0 vs Poland
>0 vs Irish
>0 vs Slovakia
>0 vs Italia
>Will unioronically play as a 9 thursday
KEK

Fuck off loser, Alsace Lorraine is ours

it's Alsace/Moselle you lack of knowledges mofo

Im a spic with spanish surnames, should I play for spain?

why are americans so fat and stupid

Face it Pierre, it belongs to the greater Reich. The main city in the region is called Strasbourg and has German architecture!

And all your "champions" must play in Africa if you think this way.

German culture =/= Germany country
you fuckin idiot

Müller
>1 World Cup
>1 Euro Cup

ftfy

By that logic, half of your country should belong to Mexico then m8.

>1 Euro Cup
that desilusion at its paroxism

You cowards don't deserve Alsace Lorraine. You simply jumped on the US/Soviet bandwagon.

he was born in Macon fatass
Bourgogne-Franche-Comté has been French for centuries now
anyway Alscace and Lorraine are ours and will always be ours

How cute, little Pierre from Quebec is defending his mother country France!

>WW1
>US/Soviet
American education, everybody.

Good on you OP for fighting these dumb French faggots, France has literally done nothing for the US except whine and moan

USA faggots

Hitler retook it for a few years there.

Hitler took many things during WWII

>implying he got his footballer genes from his father
lelno

i don't think fighting machine guns vs bayonette and losing 20.000 soldier a day is a very coward attitude

He is maybe too white to be french but also too proud to be a German.

>France has literally done nothing for the US

why does your country exist again? dont be ungrateful you idiot

Pretty sure it was a joke my leafy friend.

and uruguayan

Last I checked he doesn't bite people.

>mfw hombre grasa finishes his career in Peñarol

one can only dream my friend

my ancestors were from elsass and went from marking themselves as being from Germany on the census to marking themselves as French after WWI

France was facing Nazi Germany alone 18 months before he U.S even entered the war.

It's treason then

Alsace/Moselle was german for 40 years and french for centuries

And so...?

Nigga plz

The phony war doesn't count.

He didn't count it.

I thought he was basically Spanish and grew up in Basque country?

he lived in spain since he was 13 yo because no french clubs wanted him

He's at least 1/4 Portuguese and used to spend his holidays near where I live up North.

Guess places like Freamunde are also occupied territory that rightfully belongs to Germa- OH SHIT

I love him so much

>mfw it gonna happen

he's seen the light of glorious Peñarol

youtube.com/watch?v=KA-PjxLSnJo

If I remember correctly the citizens of Alsace-Lorraine have chosen to deny the German part of their culture. They stopped speaking the language and thereby "francophonised" their country and history.

The Saarland choose twice to return to the German confederation and the sold out South Tyrolean never assimilated into Italy and are still seeking independence, but Alsace-Lorraine has done nothing of the kind. They have forsaken their German heritage and therefore don't belong to the German collective anymore.

You're next, Cuckinho.

Yes.

But Torres should have played too and he didn't, so I don't know anymore.

Holy shit, France's jacket things that he's wearing in that picture look absolutely slick as fuck.

That's a post-WWII "we weren't Nazis we swear" excuse, just like Austria still pretends that it was the first victim of the Nazis. The Nazis were welcomed with open arms during WWII.

>a giant cock over the breast
>slick as fuck

nah man, nah

Not really, opinion was pretty split in Alsace-Lorraine. Some identified more as German (some still do), but others definitely didn't.

Franche Comte is our rightful clay though.

KEK, come on take it if you can, but ohhh nooo, spanniard doesn't know how to fight

This is bait

And what about the Sovjets in the East?

your rightful clay cause spanish kings in those time were french right?

Daily reminder that forces from the area of modern France are the most collectively successful in world history

This.
Funny how those retarded fat ass considering him "german" lmao he is not even born in Alsace, not to mention Alsace has been french for 800 years.
He is a latin manlet who learnt football at Real sociedad and loves Maté.

>0 world wars

Fuck you, you don't know shit about Europe and History. You are just a retarded amerigoy brainwashed by his ww2 mythology who believes the world started in 1939. Literally fuck you and the whore who gave your birth.

Maybe, but it runs much deeper than that. I probably wouldn't have chosen to be ruled by Prussian brutes either, but completely abandoning your cultural soul like this speaks volumes.
Many were surprised by the decisions of the Saarland for example because it too had a huge French influence, but I guess since they hadn't been so mishandled in one of our many divorces they chose their home with the rest of the German tribes.

I'd argue the Mongols were even more sucessful, but what exactly did they achieve with all that ass-kicking?

Britain, and later (you) ended up winning the cultural victory anyway.

>all these Yuros getting BTFO with some elite truth bombs

does Obongo have a special prayer room at the ""white"" house?

This fucking ugly cunt. I hate her retarded face.

>Alsace has been french for 800 years

lol

Rhenish Franconians are Germans and they are the ones that populated it and their dialect is still around. So even though it was under French rule after the Thirty Years' War, it was under German influence.

Austrian

He's honorary uruguayan.

youtube.com/watch?v=maE_nNXfBVI

Genuinely nothing cringier than ameriobeses obsessed with Germany with their 1/256 ancestry

Pretty sure Antonius Grismann is Faroese.

Funny part is that Griezmann is actually more retarded than any black player of France his IQ is probably no more than 85. Watch this video. He speaks like a special class ghetto mongoloid. youtube.com/watch?v=skN0RO3MVk4

We always have had many locals dialect in France ask the bretons, gascon, basque or corsican.

you never met a ghetto mongoloid if you think he speaks like them

Can you even understand french?

I don't know how you guys can drink that stuff constantly, I had some yesterday and it was bitter as anything

specially when there are filipinos around, the most powerful race in the world

lol pansy

This.
Being French has nothing to do with speaking french. Actually, in 1815, during Napoleon's reign, only 15 percent of Frenchmen spoke french. They spoke occitan breton germanic arpitan wallon and so on and so on.

Portuguese ancestry.

CHI

It's a island ape and frog eater are mad because of our sucess edition

Oui, tu trouves pas qu'il parle comme un golmon de banlieue?

trop pas

Imagine if the amerigoys had learn Napoleonic wars at school? They would consider the German as French.

France couldn't deploy there.