I don't understand why finns hate swedes

how can you not like switzerland tho and russia sweden love ? lmao

Because Switzerland is just too neutral

>Doesn't like England/Wales
>Mixed feelings towards Switzerland/Norway
Found the EU supporter.

yeah srsly kinda cuck

but likes russia logic????

Yes, i kinda support the EU. But i think the EU should be one country, not an union of independent countries

Makes more sense than you think.
>Russia is ran by non-democratic ex-commies
>EU is ran by non-democratic ex-commies
Yep, there we go. Consider suicide, globalist.
PROTIP: The EU and more specifically the Eurozone killed our economy.

Why is being a globalist bad?

Ehkä sinun kannattaisi opetella noiden kaikkien harmaiden valtioiden historia, maantiede, kulttuuri ja politikka

Because of muh heritage

It's like whatever. Maybe start funding space exploration and making progress towards science instead of caring about stupid traditions? We could be so much more.

We were occupied by them for centuries, they treated us like subhumans and destroyed our culture.

HEATHEN!!!

Post the templete faggot

Tapa itsesi.

idk swedes are chill but theyre more somalia now so fuck that shit

Who? The swedes? The swedish people CREATED our culture

Why is somalia bad?

Vau olet niin aikuismainen

Because it removes our ability to control things for ourselves.

What might work for other countries and people might not work for us, that is the core problem of globalism.

Ever wondered why Finland is a Protestant country? It's because the Pope didn't understand what suited us and tried to control something he didn't understand.

We've fought against globalism forever, in many shapes, and for a reason.

EU is just another example, EU has removed our ability to control our own market and our own laws, which might not suit our situation.
The Euro has crashed our economy, because we're unable to control our own currency.

The very reason we, as well as Greece and some South-European countries are not recovering, is because we are not in control of inflation and whatnot we might need to be in control of to regulate our market.
>It should be one country
What kind of country? Federation? Confederacy? Provincial?

But that's fine, I didn't expect you to understand this in the first place.
Best of luck, but do at least realize WHY you're a globalist and why you think killing your country is a good idea before you support it.

nice troll b8

Niggers + mudslime = religious fanatic niggers
Wew lad

Lol and where did swedish culture come? Hahaha we're all slaves of christians. U faggots even didn't stand a chance against crusades, you just converted. We finn pagans fought with our blood like heroes, no matter if we lost since you gay vikings lost all your shit way ealier than we did

So i am baiting? How. I am just telling my honest political opinion as a "globalist"

What?

ok so if rapists are so cool then go to somalia then you see

They created our mythology, religion, traditions, language..? Most of those are gone because of them.

That is racist. And do you mean Somalia or the more richer, not internationally recognized Republic Of Somaliland

>fist time reading about history of christianity

If you'd be a Swede you'd know. They're muslims (and deeply religious at that), they practice shit like female genital mutilation, their men look like shit and their women look even worse, and on top of that they breed like fucking rabbits so if we accept 1000 somalis we'll have 10000 religious shitheads by a generation. And they're pretty much impossible to integrate, not like the finnish or the people from the balkans.

no, maybe reality is racist for you but i mean fucking somalia

Se oli vain ystävällinen ehdotus maailman parantamiseksi.

can anyone explain to me how i color this map?

take the bucket tool in photoshop and select colors pressing alt

Save the image, open it with paint and use the color picker tool.

Your map is broken it includes the Channel Islands as part of France and Ireland as one state.

I know.

Everything is shit Except norway, Zwitserland , England and iceland

Every Finn and Dane I've ever met has been friendly and cool. Every Swede I've ever met has been uniformly awful. The rest of you are alright.

this is how it is

Why hate Algeria and Tunisia?

idź rób pałe ruskom gdzie indziej

thanks, anyone care to post a clean map?

That is how it is

nazi detected

oh he mad

the only eastern europe country i like is russia.

and why is that?

>2016
>Türkyie still not member of Europe

Ahmed confirmed, only countries that accept refugees are green xD

I don't understand why Swedes don't hate Swedes. Fuck your equally black and white asses.

I live close to the eastern border of germany between Poland and Czech. And jesus fucking christ the slav homeless are everywhere like rats begging for money. Every year, there is this thing called "Sperrmüll", the slav rats come here and basically take things that we throw away like old computer screens and shit.

>xD

U should see homeless in San Francisco then, dudes will fucking stab you in an alley for an ice cream.

Hey Faggots,
My name is England, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Fuck you, Turkey is European.

Lol, you're Polish. Not even white.

Mixed opinion of Scotland and N.Ireland because of their Brexit and Independance votes, mixed of Germany and Greece because of obvious reasons

Why u hate water tho

How does that make Russia any better? They are the reason Eastern Europe is in such a bad shape.

russia is also a slav country

Ok mr Sand Negro

It's not European ethnically, culturally or geographically, so what exactly makes it European?

UK or Ahmed or both butthurt detected

Only reason you hate Britain is because your wife came here to fuck mudslime cuck boi?

Yet they're one of only few Euro nations defended Whites from the white genocide plan of the EU?

the only correct answer

Isn't Poland like 98% white? Literally seen 3 black dudes in last 30 years xd

Lol Swede fag how does it feel knowing your nation is a literal cuck?

Also fixed your cyprus and ukraine map mistake

You... I like you

Been to Wroclaw 3 months ago, niggers were fucking everywhere

Saying Poland is white is like saying Spain is white.

Nice misuse of the word literal there you illiterate faggot

I have a feeling he doesn't like you

>found the butthurt EU fags

>Hates Iceland because they lost to them at Eurocup

Istanbul is in Europe, we are European.

They're both white countries you nordicist fuckwit

Can u elaborate?

They aspire to be what they can't .

>Holy Roman Empire
>Cradle of Greek Orthodox Christianity
>Instrumental in bringing Ancient Greek philosophy to Europe during the Renaissance

Shame it's a shithole filled with sand niggers now.

r8 me

If you are a britfag I like but if not your a wanker

Shit Joke is shit, especially in this context

Stupid kruat