Hey guys, So i recently suffered a pretty bad burn on my leg, and I was given 25 5mg instant release oxycodone...

Hey guys, So i recently suffered a pretty bad burn on my leg, and I was given 25 5mg instant release oxycodone. The problem is I'm going through them way faster than I should be and I'm worried im going to run out before i visit the burn center on Tuesday. Are there other ways I can take these pills that will increase the effects without having to take more of them? Obviously im not going to IV one or something, but if i snort or take one rectally will I get more effect?

Pic is my burn

Anyone? Where are my opiate fags at?

You called an ambulance for that? Cuck

Yeah, generally when you have a deep tissue 3rd degree burn you call an ambulance. Plus it happened it work, so I didn't have a choice anyway.

Opiatefag reporting.
Oxys bioavailability is actually the highest when you eat them. Besides IVing of course.
If you're trying to get more bang for your buck with those 5s try getting some potentiators or drinking alcohol at the same time (don't over do it they are both Cns depressants).
But honestly there's not a lot you can do with 5s, don't snort them I'm assuming there's a lot of apap or Tylenol stuck with it.
If you want them to hit harder for a shorter duration (kind of against why you want tho) try crushing them up and parachuting them.

Well, there is no apap in them, its instant release pure oxycodone tablets.

Crush em up and rail them for the most fun.
But you will end up burning through them faster that way :/
If you taking them orally and still running through them I really can't offering a solution to provide longevity.
I know you said you wouldn't but they would last for days if you did cold water extractions and shot em. Not to be a ba influence.
The opiate rabbit hole is a very deep place my friend.

Like, in theory if I did shoot one, would 5mg IV be too much for someone with negligible tolerance?

ImmolationBro reporting. Bump for general interest.

You cannot shoot oxycodone anymore.

If you shoot them, at best, you'll go septic. At worst, you'll have a clot and die.

How much can you eat right now and feel comfortable with?
Opiate tolerance can go down relatively quickly. If you can do 25-30mg a day and be fine. I would say IVing one 5mg wouldn't be a problem.

This is a lie.

Actually, at best when it gels up it'll clog the rig and you won't even be able to inject.

But yeah, if you shoot modern oxy you're gonna RIP pretty fast.

30mg would make me uncomfortably high, i took 20mg when i had to scrub my dead skin off and I was uncomfortable with how high i was then.

bruh just tell your docs medics arent working enough /the way they should and theyll see to it. in your situation it shouldnt be to hard to get stronger stuff

There is no gel in these, its just pressed powder, no time release. They are roxicodone.

caffeine. It increases the effectiveness of most pain killers so just take a couple of proplus at the same time (or guzzle a few shots of espresso)

If 20mg made you uncomfortable I would shoot at all.

And yes. Roxicodone is able to be IVed.

Would not shoot

Call doctor, say you're running out, they'll prescribe more. At least in most states.

You're not a fucking medic. Take them as prescribed and accept you're going to suffer a bit. Stop being a massive pussy.

Don't get hooked on that man. Pharm tech. Seen a bunch of people come in with a starter pain regimen. They get hooked on percs and norco. Take it as directed.

You can smoke them too

this

There's a protein matrix dude, you cannot shoot roxicodone.

Add water to the pills. I guarantee you, they will gel up.

There's no currently injectable oxicodone on the market.

Find some good ol fashion dope. Are you in the US? If so, where at? (City/state, no need for specifics)

Oh okay

Portland, OR

Recommending heroin to an intolerant opiate user. Bro.

this nigga gonna be on suboxone 8/2s in no time at all lmfao

Nah, I've already done the addiction thing, I'm two years sober on alcohol. I know what to watch for now.

Lol.

Also is it normal that these meds are making it harder for me to take a piss? It's like i try to pee and I have to stand there for awhile to get my stream to start.