Hey Sup Forums, I want to end it and I'm wondering if 10...

Hey Sup Forums, I want to end it and I'm wondering if 10,800mg (18x600 tablets) of ibuprofen will kill me or just make me puke everywhere. I plan on washing it down with probably Vodka or Whiskey and hope for the best. What should I expect? Will it work? I'm a 5'11 male weighing rougly 63-64kg.

Or you could just deal with your problems like a man and not a pussy faggot, but your call.

just take 2 aleve

Not enough. You'll cause your liver to become toxic and you'll be in a lot of pain.

no, have fun at the hospital.

Don't bother with all that. Get yourself a go pro and take a header off the tallest building near you. Live stream that shit.

>replying to trips
What will I do then? What's the best way that's not as painless and leaves my body pretty much intact.

Get some better drugs

painful* even..

OP I Don't know why but your Height and Weight it's the Same as the One of my best Friend. If You're him pls don't do it . Talk to your friends or Family open your hearth ; Don't be so Selfish . What even is your Age Op?

Kek

stream it

shotgun to the head. your body is still pretty much intact.

just buy 3 grams of heroine and shoot them all together if you're that much of a faggot

Where are you located?

>entire body intact

well're you're now friends of dubs anyway

Brazil , Around Sao Paulo

This

No, we're on the opposite side of the world to each other.

no thanks

eres un HEROE

only ones I have available to me.. I think there's Tramadol up there but I'm not too sure.

shameless selfbump

Ibuprophen lol you would probably just cause insterstitial nephritis or some other kidney issue.

I think you're thinking of actaminophen, which would cause liver failure. Probably the dumbest way to kill yourself either way since it takes days.

Then what's a quick, relatively painless and like I said leaves your body intact..

The LD50 is ~740mg/kg. Which means if you weigh 75kg you will need circa 10 grams to shot your kidneys. Though this way of suicide could take weeks... Also there is still a 50% chance of recovering. you would have to take double what you have to kill your kidneys for sure. Though there are faster less painful ways to go.

This guy wants to kill himself but thinks heroin is above him lol.

Such as?
>inb4 guns, buildings, trains and cars

>i want to an hero but nope, drugs are bad
mkay

Degeneracy.

i have no problems with drugs but heroin.. no

he could have been dead hours ago if he just wasn't so retarded. he could literally shoot up pretty much anything venomous, or even air.

Whatever you kill yourself with take it near a hospital and make sure you're an organ donor.

what u can expect is stomach ulcers, that s pretty much it

dude you're trying to die here, we're just offering all the help we can.

m8 if you are a pussy and want to die peacefully i suggest you get a hose and a car if u have one (if u dont just rent one fucking peasant) all u gotta do is connect the hose to the car exhaust and place the hose in your room. then go to sleep.

whats so bad about your life? at least you have an internet connection

no, you will just wake up without a headache for 10 days and be feeling super fit

the catalytic converters on most cars remove the majority of carbon monoxide these days....

> wants to end life with minor headache medication
> 63kg
> 5'11
> hopes for best
> wants to wash it down with vodka
What are you, 14?

Underage b&

but still there would be enough carbon to kill him. a generator works perfectly