What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kklRLVrt9Qo
blip.tv/foldablehuman/s3e2-end-of-evangelion-and-the-audience-author-membrane-6540094
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honestly they should fuck off from Earth

>his

He didn't fuck Misato

This

EVA1 is a male, its just the core being shinji mom

Eva 1 is made from Lilith. 100% female.

End of Evangelion is so fucking cool.

Didn't fuck ANYONE. That's the whole problem, the root of it. Shinji either needed to GIVE the dick (Misato/Rei/Asuka) or TAKE the dick (Kaworu). He needed to get laid. That would have literally solved all his problems. The whole series is about sex and puberty, after all.

Who wouldve satisfied him more sexually though? I bet it wouldve been MIsato.

kill yourself weeb

One of the best stories told, from any medium.

Can we all agree that Unit-02 vs the Mass Produced EVAS was the best battle scene of the entire series?

The more I watch Eva the more I appreciate the battle scenes. They really are pretty fucking clever, cramming so much into such a short amount of time.

youtube.com/watch?v=kklRLVrt9Qo

Well Misato is the most experienced fucker of all of them, so if we're going by purely a pleasurable physical experience, she's probably at the top of the list.

However, Shinji's a bit of a fag, so he might place more importance on emotional connection, in which case I have no idea who'd be the best. Might be Kaworu, might be Misato, might be Asuka. It probably isn't Rei, but who knows?

Definitely not Rei. Itd be like fucking a corpse.

Misato
Cougars are the best

>best battle scene of the entire history
ftfy sempai

>>>/Reddit/

I want to give her a facial.

So is there an official """explanation""" for everything or is it still a clusterfuck of theories based on the clusterfuck of reboot/endings ?

It's the writer giving a corrupted version of what the fans asked for instead of the actual ending. It's literally him giving them everything they want except for in the most fucked up way possible because he hates them.

wut

You should see the rest of the team.

This isn't really true though, is it?

So, what would've happened if shinji didn't reject instrumentality?

delete this

There's an explanation for quite a lot of stuff thanks to supplemental materials from official video games and the like, but a lot is still left in the air (as it should be).

partially, yes, it is.
master anno hated the response that eva had while the series was airing and hated even more how people recieved the ending, demanding some epic-apocaliptic-engingofallthings-shit. he wanted that also, but because of budget he had to re-think the ending, and hated how the fans reacted to it.
so EoE is a mix of what the ending originally should had been plus some major fuck you attitudde towards the fanbase

yes I saged and reported

TLDR version: the actual ending was in the original series. It's a weird fairly vague exploration of Shinji's mind that ends with him figuring out that he as a person has value regardless of being an Eva pilot. It has no action. No fan service and the visuals aren't even interesting. and the fans freaked the fuck out. We're talking about MASSIVE butthurt. Nobody gave a fuck about Shinjis character becoming happy. They wanted to see robots fight. They wanted to see Misato and the rest of the girls in fan service. They wanted to see random Christianity symbolism that made the series look deeper than it really was.

So what did the creator do? He turned the Christianity symbolism up to maximum (to the extent that it was just more off putting than interesting). He gave the fans full view of Asuka's bare breasts (in a scene where she's unconscious and had Shinji masturbate to her at this point). He gave them the best Eva robot battle that the series has had so far (which ended in a gory death for Asuka). He gave them Misato kissing Shinji and basically implying that she loves him (which is a lie just to get him inside an eva which he does nothing with). And how does this clusterfuck end? Shinji basically becomes the mind of god and brings back Asuka so he can be with her (only to have her reject him once again). Shinji freaks the fuck out and tries choking her but he's too impotent to even kill a teenage girl and just before things go black Asuka says she's disgusted.

It is. Anno was clinically depressed mid way through NGE.

Everyone would be merged and formless in the vast primordial soup. There could be another life cycle if people decided to exist as individuals.

>it's a Sup Forums discusses a stupid meme show that was drawn with crayola, filled with meaningless symbolism and freudian nonsense, and ultimately bad overall episode

Oh golly, I love these ones.

>freudian nonsense
Where exactly?

I don't think "budget" ever affects anime production like that. The production is adjusted to fit the story.

Did you watch the show again?
You remember the part where Rei is shown to be a LITERAL clone of Shinji's mother? Or the fact that he has a thing for the older Misato? Or the fact that Asuka wants that other older guy to fuck her? I could go on all day. This shit series is chock full of it.

>responding seriously to a frogposter who uses the most coarse buzzwords to denounce EoE

not sure why I'm responding seriously to you either

For a better explanation watch this video. blip.tv/foldablehuman/s3e2-end-of-evangelion-and-the-audience-author-membrane-6540094
(the site seems to be down right now but try another time)

dumb frogposter

but who had the best feet game

the literally run out of money for the production of the last chapters, friendo. that's why the whole Eva 1-Kaworu stare contest thing happened.