Why this coward abandoned his country?

Why this coward abandoned his country?

Hes a hero they dont deserve

he is just salty as fuck, he'll play again

Because he felt that way. He said in some previous interviews or god knows what that he will quit when football won't make him happy...that time has come for him , but no worries. He'll be back.

he didn't abandon catalonia, faggot

The only country he abandoned was Spain. His real home I hope messi never wins anything with Argentina

Maradona broke him

Fuck off
You, as an American, should know that playing for your country is a privilege and one of the highest honors there is. All the kids in argentina count on him and dream of once having the chance themselves. He's a childish spoiled little bitch for doing this.

It was a prank bro

Not so fast, Lars.

These players have been spoiled by clubs with millions of $$$. They have little to no honor for their countries. The only honor is watching small teams like Iceland play who literally have nothing.

His heart is too soft. He needs to man up!

m8 did you see the fucking game? he was mad/sad as fuck,and i cant blame him, higuain fucking chokes again, aguero cant do anything right, biglia was still on the pitch and then he misses a fucking penalty...

but still, he will most likely return, just not yet, the AFA is fucked up

Why is it so hard for non native speakers to remember the verb

are you talking about african americans?

In this case I'm talking about a Brazilian who can't remember to say "why DID"

>he didn't abandon Spain
FTFY

He sick of carrying them

Argentina is a shithole and he owes them nothing since he already gave them several years of his absolute prime and the best they could surround him with was chokers like Higuain

The Missy defence force is out in great numbers tonight I see.

the AFA did this

it's an auxiliary verb which doesn't exist in a lot of languages.
there are a lot of dumb newfags on Sup Forums because of the euro

>Blaming Messi
for fuck sake can't you see Higuain, Aguero, Biglia, Rojo, Di Maria (hurr durr he is good BUT HE IS ALWAYS BROKEN WHEN IT'S IMPORTANT, goals against Panama and niggers countries don't count), and many others that DON'T PLAY AT ALL?!

AND THAT MOTHERFUCKER USELESS PIECE OF SHIT OF GERARDO MARTINO
The same who crashed a Ferrari

when Messi is down in Barça there is always Merman or Ratman, even Iniesta, but in Argentina no fucking one plays beside him.

Messi in any other country would have way more.

Read the fucking news before making 50 threads about it

MESSI DIDN'T LEAVE

>Messi in any other country
>any other country

Well, not any other country. I doubt he could get us past the world cup quarterfinals.

>I won't play anymore games for the NT with this coach

Remember that muhammad, or were you born this summer?

This.
Higuain shot Argentina in the head when he missed his opportunity, and Agüero doesn't know how to cross the ball or pass it. Rojo killed himself right at the beginning, and let's not forget that Biglia missed his penalty as well, and that Di Maria is always kill during tournaments.
If Messi had a team with BALLS like the 1986 one, they would've won all those 4 finals.
Chile is good. I can still feel those seven bullet holes in my anus. But Argentina is supposedly a huge team as well, yet their teamwork nowadays is shit. Messi is the complete opposite of a pecho frío; he tried his best to carry the team, but they didn't do anything to ease the burden. I wish he never plays for Argentina again. They don't deserve him.

But he would. USA has way more heart than Argentina.

I feel bad for you, because your league isn't supposed to be bad yet you can have 10 non mexicans by team playing in it.

He is the Hideo Kojima of football (soccer).
>STANDING

I'm very divided on that. Sometimes I think having more foreign players could benefit us by adding more talent to the league and bringing more people to watch the matches, but then I'm afraid that it could be one step closer to become an absolute lolcow like Englel, where starting XIs made up entirely of foreign players routinely play every weekend.

I mean, I get that were a meme nation with a meme team, but at least I was happy to say "at least we're not as bad as England".

But I think 10 is too much. 5 is a way more reasonable number, considering that you don't have any youth program anymore.
Mexico is going to die as a team if left like that

I think 5 or 6 was the previous rule, but teams usually circumvented it by naturalizing foreign players anyway. That's the reason why people like Guille Franco (Argentine) and Sinha (Huelad) played with Mexico back in 2006.
>mfw I realize we will never be top seeds again
Also, it seems like they'll reduce it to 9 players, but it's still too much.

And you don't have any youth quota... the one you had got deleted