LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>Wierd red robot
Of course he was

this nigga is such a cool design

He's giving off serious Robocop vibes.

>can solve the problems in a few minutes
>doesn't

This is why super power movies are dumb

so since he got one of the stones on his fuckin forehead, is thanos gonna rip that off and kill him in infinity wars?

Probably.

It'll seem that way but then it'll turn out he developed his own "soul" and doesn't need the gem anymore. I've called that since AoU came out yet people still think he'll actually die.

I'm betting it will end up that he needs to remove it to give it to someone else to defeat x enemy and later Thanos gets it. Typical Jewish Martyr bullshit.

Then later he shows up back in the suit like nothing happened.

Evans gets all the bitches.

If they take the Gem out, will he be controlled by Ultron ???

No. Why would you think that? His personality doesn't come from the gem. Stark put Jarvis in Vision to counteract Ultron.

He absorbed Ultron on AoU, the Gem keeps him in check.

He didn't get friendzoned. They just barely started developing his fondness for Wanda and she hasn't had time to realize this and react to it.

>captainamericatacklestheredskull.jpg

Oh my fucking god i kekked so herd

How do people stay serious in those outfits? They are just people in spandex punching each other... He looks like a grape.

I imagine the very large piles of money have a lot to do with staying serious

He is still getting energy from the gem and his powers

Rude.

Nice hairline.

serves him right. He acted like he was above everything, then was a condescending, paternalistic jerk towards Wanda and then he BTFO himself by shooting Rhodes. What a prick. I can't wait for Thanos to rip that gem right out of his skull.

Vision is completely cgi bruh

You poor beta.

TELL ME ABOUT VISION, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE SWEATER?

Only the cape, and only in certain scenes.

It's all but certain.

>think Black Panther looks cool in trailers
>everyone says he's awesome in the movie
>is LITERALLY 'we wuz kangz n shit'

Probably because only Sup Forums is like Sup Forums

I didn't care for BP, Ant-Man is where it's at.

What?

>damn, I'm surprised. They made him look good as fuck in post production in that case

No idea why I green texted that

I just hope Adam Warlock exists and the same thing happens to him.

Don't fuck this up Marvel.

Paul Bettaney needs the money m8

Killing off a character introduced in the same movie who ALSO has an Infinity Gem in his forehead would be lousy storytelling.

Is the plan really to introduce him in the Infinity War movies? Should be a GotG2 addition.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hwTsrBFaMM
It's pretty much just the face that gets worked on. It's probably easier on the VFX guys since they're not actually trying to make him look human

We wuz kangs is such an unfunny and annoying meme. I actually know a person in real life who says it and I want to slap his silly bitch mouth.

Where was he during the entire Airport fight?

Probably hanging back since there's not a lot he can do to stop people that doesn't risk killing them. Look at what happened to War Machine.

>We wuz kangs is such an unfunny and annoying meme. I actually know a person in real life who says it and I want to slap his silly bitch mouth.

bet you'll never do it you fucking cuck. and if you tried, he would beat the shit out of you.

It can probably be replaced with another power source if necessary. Wanda doesn't need the stone to sustain her powers, after all.

Adam Warlock would be really tough to do in the movies. It's much much easier to fit Vision into his role.

>If I pull that off will you die?

Infinity Wars and Age of Ultron is too science fictionish.

I DON'T GET IT DAMN IT

IF I TAKE THAT OFF, WILL YOU BE COLD?

BUT BABY I HEAR THE BLUES ARE CALLING, STIRRED PAPRIKA AND CRIPPLED LEGS!

It would be extremely chilly.

f-f-for y-y-you

youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM&feature=youtu.be

Oh damn. I'm even familiar with this one.

Holy shit. That's gold.