The US corrupted Muslim world by trying to steal their resources. Try to prove me wrong

The US corrupted Muslim world by trying to steal their resources. Try to prove me wrong.

>Protip: You can't you fucking uneducated hamburger eating Americunts praise be to Allah!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dcclothesline.com/2015/02/17/wmds-found-iraqcia-bought-400-rockets-filled-sarin-gas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Anger Bumpin

Faggots

As long as they blow up other Muslims, I hope the number increases 10 fold

False. Facebook political science major.

I don't care. I hope Americans keep killing Muslims! I fucking hate the goat fucking cunts!

>Facebook

What are you, stupid?

You are mostly right apart from the fact muslims are fucked to begin with

fuck muslims

>we went ther to steal teh oilz

We did a shit job of it, because I'm paying a lot more now at the pump than I did before. If you seriously think itwas about taking oil then you're a dumbfuck.

Honestly, nobody likes you guys.
>France
>Belgium
>UK
>Germany
>Russia
>etc..

You did have bombings and not to mention mother fucking NERVE GAS. Shites and the Sunni were killing each other for years before. Just that nobody gave a fuck about you sand niggers until 'Merica!

You must be retarded? What where the other reasons then? WMD? Which they said they did not have and never found. You fucking dumb hick incest faggot

People did not have a problems with Muslims before the US came and fucked shit up and spread their propaganda and got their asses scared when you got hit with 9/11

USA USA USA

Lol, cry more faggot

it was Saudis that carried out the 9/11 attacks. america bombs afghanistan and iraq. never understood that.

That's the plan, make every other country fuck itself up and the counties around it, then go back and claim our new land.

Literally every other country that's been in war got over it. Muds are the only ones crying, bitching, moaning, and killing themselves about it.

Millions of Muslims have died. Now millions head to Europe to slowly disappear through years of being out numbered. World's doing fine, let them bomb each other.

mabey not recorded but the goat fuckers have been bombing each other's churches sense they have been able to put a bomb together

Nigga!?!?

dcclothesline.com/2015/02/17/wmds-found-iraqcia-bought-400-rockets-filled-sarin-gas/

∆∆

It's true, i didn't have problems with muslims as long as they were blonde with blue eyes but now with the medias i am hating them.
US corrupted this world.

º¡§º∆
∆∆

they've been eating dirt for thousands of years. U.S. has only been around for less than 300 years. They should thank us for lifting them out of the stone age.

Mudslimes corrupted themselves
>being this retarded..

I imagine some fat ugly wheel chair rider every time i see this posted. Seriously what's the point in chanting you countries name? It's just cringey.

Fucking americunt tard

Reply was ment for

Well the reason there weren't any suicide bombings in iraq was that saddam had everyone terrified, brutalised & gassed. He had to do that to keep them in line because he knew that sand niggers are dangerous so to control them you have to be MORE dangerous.
Once saddam went the natural sand nigger nature was allowed to flourish and now they're killing each other.

Summer.

Keyword there being 'suicide'. They've been bombing each other for years, but only after the U.S. kicked their ass did they decide that they're not worth living anymore.

>Not linking to a post
Pissing in the wind

>implying we werent trying to clean up the uk's mess

Lol, newfag

Looks like it splashed a bit on you though.

Is that coppercab?

no need to prove anything. individual acts, as always, are the sole responsibility of those that perpetrate them.

i dont have a cute info-graphic though

You do understand it is now more dangerous to go out to public in events because our retarded power hungry government started this bullshit? I don't care about Muslims but our government is fucking retarded policemen

/thread

All the media did was tell us the bullshit refugees do in different European countries and it pissed me off that germany tried to cover it up

More dangerous by a factor of like 0.00001%.
You're still about 10,000,000 times more likely to be hit by a bus driven by elvis while being probed by an alien holding a winning lottery ticket than to be killed in a terrorist incident in a western country.

We take there oil(someone else was gonna do it) == mass chaos? I thought we were in control of our own feelings.
Nope, It's always Americas fault.

Seems legit

But it is still a shame that first world developed people are dieing for a war they did not want. It's fucking pathetic

>Being this retarded

Un
Educated
Faggot

Please take my kek

Stubborn retarded idiot

Brb I gotta go get my television license, or else the bobbys might find my secret butter knife stash during inspection. Can't have that m8.

So weak, just stop with the penis envy kid.

>Muslims killing other Muslims by killing themselves

Win-win

Responding to demonstrable facts with farcical exaggerations, the true American way.

What resources do they have that we would want?
>Muh oil
We get most of our oil from Canada, South America, and our own country

>2003
Your picture is bs, there was suicide bombings in Iraq since the Russians were in Afghanistan.

Im gonna go ahead and say that just because one happened after the other doesnt mean the first event caused the second.

>oh noes we are taking resources that we need to survive oh the humanity how can anyone do this

Welcome to a world with a finite amount of resources you fucking naive idealist utopian idiot.

>Iraq was totally a paradise before 2003
>so was the entire Middle East

They are opinion, not fact. TV licenses are required, and objects any sane person wouldn't consider a weapon are routinely confiscated, including a bread knife and a stick...

The abhorrent envy is amusing peasant. America is not perfect, but it is better than [insert whatever shithole] you are babbling from. Furthermore, you faggots don't live here so why the obsession? I realize your State is irrelevant but just pretend it isn't... Instead of riding uncle Sam's cock on the regular.

Well saddam was committing genocide on kurds he also wanted to start trading oil in euros instead of dollars which would of devalued the dollar he was being a dick basically

>start trading oil in euros
all that is needed

And why do you think we would ever let you do that? Hehehehahahaha

Stay irrelevant rest of the world.

there where no islamists and no islam-terror because saddam hussein reigned with an iron hand. same in syria. as long there is a hardliner dictator in power, there is no war sunnis against shias, because the don't have the opportunity. usa wanted to bring democracy and idk better prices on oil or whatever, but the arabs don't want democracy and peace, they want their group to rule, they want to subjugate - it's deep in the minds of muslims, because it is in the quran - the fighting, the killing, the violence, the xenophobia.

even if what you say is true mudslimes are still shit and need to be exterminated

witnessed

Kek
That says it all.

It's pretty obvious the US won't let people do that isn't it? The $US being the only allowed currency for trading oil is basically the only thing keeping it relevant.

>We need to survive
>Not knowing about electric energy, algae energy, solar energy, and corn energy
You're so fucking retarded it is cringey. I hope this is a troll

>So much retard in one post
I'll help you.
France __ Lebanon
Russia __ Afghanistan
UK__ literally the rest

The sooner everyone else wakes up to realise that Islam means submission and Muslim means one who has submitted, the better off the rest of the world is going to be.

>actually thinking that stuff is viable atm

You're so fucking retarded it is cringey. I hope this is a troll

Politics, user... Complex politics.

Go back and read your may may. I'll wait.

It is you cuckhold retard. Especially solar wind energy and electric energy. Go outside sometime gaylord

Doesnt matter cause King Trump is gonna nuke all them sand niggers!

You're fucking retarded. The Sunnis, who were the ruling minority before the U.S. invaded, had the tyrannical regime to keep the Shia majority and everyone else in line. Sunnis are the only ones who suicide bomb shit. Now that the Shia are in charge and the Sunnis are getting sit on, they're letting their true freak flags fly.

tl;dr This was always in the Sunnis population; we just popped the cork.

Steal their resources? But we've got sand here!

Islamic Caliphate _ Southern Europe circa 700AD

as long as theyre over there and not here, thats ok

as long as we won't stop clarifying this shit, we will be alright, but i unfortunately don't see it in the western media.

Don't care. We should just erase the problem.