Please help me by Photoshoping pants onto this picture...

Please help me by Photoshoping pants onto this picture. Her boy freind saw this and is going to break up with her unless I can make it look like it was photoshoped. Please crest what looks to be the orginal image by adding pants :3 I need your help please I fucked up

Please help

Helppppp

bump

bump for giggles

Give me a sec

i will try

Kek do it yourself faggot

what jealous you dont have a girlfriend you fat weeb kys

I need more context on what happened

You welcome

hahahaha/10

Oh, her boyfriend saw that she texted you a pic of her boobs and underwear and he's mad? Whyever for, you dumb son of a bitch?

here you go Sup Forumsro, also give us the story

Your friend.. Right...

Tits or GTFO

Who cares then she will be single and you can fuck her you idiot

TOP KEK
Kek nice one edgelord

what an asshole boyfriend

>Photoshoping pants onto this picture

here u go op

yeah im pretty edgy init

Bro it looks like fucking shorts for fucks sake. Stop being beta as hell. Let the boyfriend dump her and fuck her afterwards

Fuck off summer faggot

also this

kek

THIS.

Nobody going to comment on this faggots yogscast shirt?

Faggots got a yogscast shirt.

this guy gets it

you ant call someone a faggot if you know what yogscast is

I'd bought it.

samefag

Full Story
Basicaly I have screen shotted every snap we had ever sent me because we always say we will Photoshop eachover, her bf pranked me so I scribbled out the short shorts so she looked naked, he then go mad so I said I had another picture to say she wasn't naked. (The one on post) Then he got mad at her when I showed him that photo and is threading to dump her
Tldr: Plz help I fun fucked

Idiotfag

ez

rekt

op pls see

She looks like a phantom.

He's clearly a cunt if he's not allowing her to have friends, and he won't believe her. Let him dump her, then get with her as soon as he realizes he's still in love with her.

Why is she wearing a Yogscast T-shirt? Aren't they the autismoids who made minecraft videos back in 2010ish? How old is she, OP?

Shitty photoshop attached, but you should do

Sup Forums
A) Mr steal your girl
B) Be a decent human
C) Murder them both and hang myself

That's pretty good, probably the best OP is gonna get out of this thread

Post nudes

Thank you so much man, I hope karma help you back because you have saved this relationship :) you are the real mvp

cause the ugly people losers use the ugly virgo women loser to hurt the popular people and everybody that doesnt like the ugly people losers the ugly way cause is ugly and jealous but at the same time lame and ugly and smell like dog poop and is ugly and outnumber everybody and is ugly and lame
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people plus smell like poop like beyonce
and is a ugly nobody that think is better then everybody but smell like poop like beyonce and is a nobody and thats why nobody does ok when is around the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce
and theres another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce is pathatic and ugly and lame and ugly and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop is ugly as shit and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but is ugly plus smell like poop like beyonce
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce

the relationship will be over by the end of the month over something even more stupid