Am I small, Sup Forums? Dick rate thread

Am I small, Sup Forums? Dick rate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4qvt28/find_sex_partner_in_your_area/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and is this guy my ex wife cheated on me with much bigger? I bet he filled her out.

You are small and so is he. Pathetic really

reddit.com/r/VIDEOSX_NSFW/comments/4qvt28/find_sex_partner_in_your_area/

Im saddened over your misfortune.

:( so I'm screwed? I'll always be beta and never please a girl?

That ass looks disgusting and smelly

All hope is not lost. You look fat as hell, so if you dropped some weight, you'd regain those inches that are hiding under the fat pad. If that and looking terrible isn't enough for you to stop eating everything in sight, then I fear that you're pretty fucked.

don't mind the nail

A little bit

>tfw small dick
>tfw she will probably cheat on me eventually

It was. But she let me fuck it many times, reluctantly. Bitch.

Oh I've begun working out and eating healthier. 2 years in August. This is an old picture actually :)

Post a pic with ur dick in it so we van tell

yeah, having a small dick sucks. More so when you've got no social skills. I canot even message girls on dating sites :(

tight?

I'm ugly. Sorry.

Homey, you should clip your finger nails more often. No one cares what your packing if you look disgusting

Picture with hand isn't mine. That's the guy my ex wife cheated on me with.

nevermind wrong person lol

That's a fuckin monster man

haha sex was wild though. I miss fucking her. Now I'm going to go without sex for a long time, maybe forever.

I hate life.

I don't think you are actually small. Your body is just large, which makes it look small. Lose some weight, fatass.

I'm working on that actually. Gone up on the scale over 2 years but look less fat, so must be muscle I guess?

I eat healthy foods each day like Kale, spinach, tofu, berries, beans, healthy spices, cucumbers, etc etc.

if it's smaller than a cock can, then it's below average

>cock can

Nice cock. Wish mine was big!

that's what happens when you post on a dick rate thread

cock is the only thing in your mind.

coke can*

r8

Maybe get an Asian gf op? I'm Asian and my dick is only 4.5 inches, it's tailored made for real Asian women not the western slut polluted version. Asian women are smaller in stature therefore a smaller dong atleast in comparison to the global average can still satisfy them.

Cockcan?? Really ingenious cocklover

omg

I have been into Asians. I guess I could look into getting one.

Rate