This guy bullies me in the school everyday and he knows karate while i'm just a skinny manlet...

This guy bullies me in the school everyday and he knows karate while i'm just a skinny manlet, what should I do to make him leave me alone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZEb_utxH4s
youtube.com/watch?v=FgyQ7py-I6s
youtube.com/watch?v=R2qHKXL-_vw
youtube.com/user/AruanHF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youre kidding right?

Suck his dick. It's the only way.

Shoot him

You must be autistic to think he's kidding.

Offer 2 suck his cock when he pulls it out
Cut it off+ run. If you get caught tell them he was trying to rape you

well the only way you will make him stop is to fuck him up real good, like, break his legs with a bat or some shit outside of school, he wont fuck with you no more i'd think

Yeah, it's a serious issue.

>step 1: go up to him
>step 2: pull down your pants
>step 3: start jerking off
Repeat whenever he approaches you, he'll be weirded out and leave you alone

Learn karate yourself, fight him out on the playground or during nap time

autistic fag bullies other autistic fag, carry on

Murder his parents. ;)

learn some weird retard anime fighting style and then go and fight him, he will have no clue what to do

kek, this isn't karate kid the movie you fucking faggot, he needs to cut the kid up, or at least shoot up the school

Call him "Bignose Bubbleface" in front of everyone. He will probably be so ashamed that he will leave the school

Carry a bag of rice around to lure a old asian dude. Then learn how to karate. Then take his dojo or suck his dick.

but what if is school is not in freedom land?

Ok kid here's what you do; Everytime he goes for you, kick him in the balls. Even if he beats your ass even worse afterwards. Each time you see him, kick him in the balls. You'll take a couple of pretty bad beatings but after awhile he'll move on.

Hold a Mirror in front of him

just tell him if he doesn't fuck off you'll fuck him up and if you fail your uncle will kill him.

Tell everyone he tried to rape you.

Just say your uncle works at Nintendo

YES

Aruan is shit

This

Do you know the episode of South park where Cartman gets bullied by someone, that.

Beat his ass dude wtf dont let him do that to you

youtube.com/watch?v=RZEb_utxH4s

But REALLY commit to it. Try and get him to kick your ass alone in the changing rooms or something. Make sure everyone sees you crying and upset. Tell your mom you dont want to go to school the next day but be vague. Then 'break down' and tell a convincing story while crying.

Tell him you have a gun at home, and if he ever tries to talk to you or about you... You'll kill him.

We failed as a species...

That's some gay bullshit user. Just threaten the fuck with a gun.

NYPA - sage goes in all fields

Stab him in cold blood. It doesn't matter if youre alone or not, as long as you twist the knife after puncturing him.

Yeah but OP isnt gonna actually shoot him so if the bully calls his bluff he's fucked.

why him face look like a face swap

yeah, he probably won't but the cops will.

Tell him to fuck himself. If he gets physical fight back. You don't have to win, but you do have to make him believe you're not an easy target. Don't be afraid to take a punch. And don't be afraid to fight dirty. Once he knows he doesn't have a free pass with you he'll move on to easier pickings.

Give me his number. I'll have a word with him.

Fucking slavic monkey man. Don't fuck with him -- most slavs are psychopaths. Pray that Hitler is reborn and gets it right this time.

THIS

listen to this guy, op. ignore the other trolls

Learn Karv Maga

This is the most fag infested thread I have seen here for a while

Put a gun or contraband in his locker and inform.

>school
>op is underage

inb4 underage ban

Spend day eating as much roast beef, cheese, and whole milk as possible. Skip school next day. Down laxative. Go to his house when no one there. Break in. Shit in all pillowcases, hampers, washer, fridge.

When see him school next day, tell him u shit his house while he was asleep at night. If he no stop picking u, next time u cut his throat.

post his phone number or post facebook and we'll make you have a nice day

give him a metal plate, if he can break it with karate you're fucked

youtube.com/watch?v=FgyQ7py-I6s

where the fuck do you go to school

That'll never work. By OP's own admission, his opponent is bigger, stronger. Karate is only an effective martial if you're more physically fit than the other guy.

OP, you must learn Wing Chun Kung Fu. Use your flexibility and agility to close the gap, step *within* your opponents joints, and attack him at those joints. Pinch, jab, strike his pressure points, while keeping your arms and elbows in tight to protect your own vitals. If possible, get under his chin at his throat and press firmly but gently, until his body goes limp (and then let go!) Don't hold it too long, or he'll die and people will call you a psycho / lock you up for the rest of your life.

Remember, Wing Chun is not a sportsmanship style of fighting. Wing Chun is what you use when you intend to cripple or maim your opponent. There isn't a halfway for this fighting style. There isn't a show of dominance, or a point scoring blow. You go for the knockout, without gloves, or you retreat. By contrast, Karate is a sportmanship style of fighting. It's designed to have point scoring touches, and glorious looking sweeping strikes. He will never expect you to close within his sweeping range, and to, for instance, simply put your thumb into his eye socket.

That's not a move he's seen in any of his point scoring competitions before.

fuck i came here to post this but you beat me to it

op needs to learn kung fu

This is now an Ip Man thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=R2qHKXL-_vw

Links to very realistic, authentic fight scenes.

During nap time?

O.M.G

>Aruan

You should break his 1million subs plate on his head op

you should spread a rumor around your school that he has aids, and had contracted it by prostituting himself to strangers for money.

>also try to do it anonymously so that people dont know it was you.

set him on fire

seriously, he'll be too busy lying in a burn ward to bully anyone

Just grow some fucking balls and deck him bro if you get your ass kicked, you get your ass kicked, make him show you respect don't be a pussy about it

Hahaha troslou muito no 4xã ein campeão

>if you get your ass kicked, you get your ass kicked, make him show you respect

I don't think you really grasp how it works...

He looks like a fucking ape. Except white.
Poison his food, OP.

Vai contar na escola segunda feira como troslou os gringos do quatroxã op?

It's called the sucker punch. You better not miss and you better make it count because you're only going to get one chance at it.

In the event you do connect and he is stunned or goes down you need to get on him like white on rice. Nobody knows karate when they're pinned to the ground and getting their head beat in.

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

Here is the "bully's" youtube channel.
youtube.com/user/AruanHF

Só BR nessa porra.

Faça um BR thread

Cool story, bro.

Bullies are weakness-bloodhounds
It's your fault for having a weakness

As the intellectual brony of the site I must give you my clever advice go all in. Nah jk I punched a kid who knew a number of extreme martial arts and he punched me in face and it felt like he he hit me with a metal bar it was that hard. He called me a retard for doing so. Lesson learned. And I'm physically stronger than him and believe it or not we were great friends. Don't stand up to him. Don't even snitch. Best thing to do is get someone who can beat him up for you. I'd know since everyone can be beaten by someone. He's simply stronger and more skilled so just even the odds if possible use a dirty move on him which is when he's distracted with the guy he's fighting you attack him but be very stealthy.

That doesn't explain why I was bullied when I knew how to stand up for myself.

7-1

Fuckin liar
This is the youtuber who cutted his youtube gold plate

you should kick him so hard in the nuts that they go back into his body.

Actually he's a Brazilian

Huehuehue