Who's hungry?!

Who's hungry?!

I'm heading down to the nearest McDonald's restaurant for a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Do you have steamed hams?

Cool story bro. Enjoy your cancer

He's going to eat it while watching the aurora borealis from his kitchen

Lardass

I havent had anything from mcdonalds in one year three months and 2 days

>McDonald's restaurant

>McDonald's

>restaurant

order it with no CHEESE lol!

A Royale with cheese?

in the uk they only have single quarter pounders

makes me cry

Best of luck with the colon cancer, diabetes and heart disease.

xDD

nice dubs dude

Worth it. Enjoy living life longer, even though it's gay and unfulfilling.

> be me
> Im a mcdonalds
> beta fucktard keeps coming in for quarter pounder
> bitch slap him with my door
> tell him to get a big mac cause that's real mans food

Burlington fag here.
Literally looking at the Golden Arches from my balcony. Don't know if it will pair well with my cigar though.

I just eat their dubs.

Go away Ronald.

McDonalds is shit tier

cause the ugly people losers use the ugly virgo women loser to hurt the popular people and everybody that doesnt like the ugly people losers the ugly way cause is ugly and jealous but at the same time lame and ugly and smell like dog poop and is ugly and outnumber everybody and is ugly and lame
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people plus smell like poop like beyonce
and is a ugly nobody that think is better then everybody but smell like poop like beyonce and is a nobody and thats why nobody does ok when is around the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce
and theres another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce is pathatic and ugly and lame and ugly and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly

Ronald Bobandy

Smaller burger is smaller.

Double quarter pounder with mac sauce.

Goddamn it op, I normally don't go to fast food places but I'm hungry as fuck and that sounds good

i would be extremely surprised if they wouldn't be willing to put another patty and piece of cheese on there for you if you asked, regardless of if it's on the menu or not

It sounds better with Mac sauce.

>McDonald's restaurant

O I'm laffin'!!

Get a big Mac made with water pounder patties. Balls out.

probably still better than Nigger King

Punishment for leaving EU

>pair well with my cigar

Is that what their calling sucking dick now?

What you will appreciate as you get older (or perhaps not if you are an Amerifat derper) is that home-cooked meals made by someone skilled in the kitchen are not only much better for you, they are also cheaper and taste better. It's win/win/win. Learn to cook is my advice to you, young grasshopper.

Well it's a fast food restaurant, did you honestly expect him to call it a "fast food establishment"? Fuck your autism.

just get a Big Mac a Double Quarter Pounder is nearly the same but less because of the bread they put in the middle of a Big Mac

"shit food chain" is better

This is true, and food from home is a much better way to supplement a healthy lifestyle by managing calorie consumption more accurately.

Well it is quite large, dark, Cuban and phallic

That's fucking disgusting.

Oh is that why they have franchises all over the world? Because it doesn't draw in customers with its food? You're a dumbass.

Big macs sick dick. Fucking bread sandwich with thin layer of meat spread. And special sause.

disgusting

The sad thing is it always looks pretty decent in ads. If only it was half that good it might be worth the ass cancer.

Exactly my point. Look like stale cold shit that I wouldn't feed to my starving dog.

I am laughing a Lil to hard on that. Because at this time of year, from you kitchen? You expect me to believe...

What the fuck? Is that a tater tot?

Why's your dog starving, asshole?

Delicious.

yeah

Tastes good!

I used to bring my doggo through the drive thru and get him a burger. I always felt bad when he didn't get something when I got a coffee

:3

How have I never heard of that wonder of modern science. The only fast food place that serves tots that I know of is Sonic, and that's just the shitty Default Tots, not whatever THOSE are. Is it the response to the Dorito Tacos? Are they just as bad? I'm so god damn curious.

>not In-N-Out
Lel

Fuck off normie

What do you expect a cheeseburger to look like, though? A 3 dollar cheeseburger for that matter. Spoiled shithead American.

A Royal with cheese?

they dont even taste like cheetos

can i see it?

Oh no, the pickles are off center and there's ketchup sprayed on it, when it should be artfully sculpted into place before it goes into my fucking mouth.

'No'

Its supposed to be a McDouble.

kek

That's a DOUBLE Royale w/ Cheese!

Lol that's even dumber, you're complaining when you clearly received the wrong order. Go back and get a five dollar gift card, solved. Now you have free cancer sandwiches.

both of these places are shit 0.O

It's a restaurant, the fuck did you expect him to call it? A cancer convenience store does have a ring to it...

Dude they're fast food restaurants that have achieved global franchise success. They're not bad.

You're right, it's more than a restaurant, it's a fine foods establishment, a beacon of light in the food industry, objectively the greatest eatery in all of human history, the 8th wonder of the world!

>2016
>eating at mcdonalds
It's almost as if you enjoyed eating shit.

big mc actually tastes like shit when its very hot

If it's shit, the whole world must love eating shit.

Topkek.
Saved for prosperity.

who are you Ronald fucking McDonald? enough with the commercial already

I have ordered a quadruple whooper with cheese and bacon from BK secret menu in london

>Oh is that why they have inmigrants coming from all over the world? Because Murrica doesn't draw in newcomers with its superior culture of peace, understanding and lack of Obama? You're a dumbass.
That is how retarded you sound.

They do man, that's why niggers and muslims reproduce.

You sound mad. You just compared immigration to eating at McDonald's, the full retard mode was surpassed.

>understanding and lack of Obama
Followed by saying that I sound dumb, ho hum indeed.

Usually I would say Burger King is far superior but with the Cheetos thing going on right now I know I cant say it without getting shit on

>inmigrates
>understanding and lack of Obama
>calls others stupid
>mfw

no

Bump.

>Select all the food.
>two images with burger
'murika!

Like it yumi

McBump!

It says pick two burgers, so it would obviously have multiple burger choices.

>picture related its you

The greaseball burgers are fucking tasty though

That's right Jules. A Royale with cheese. They got the metric system there.