Gift me Steam games, please

Gift me Steam games, please.

Will make shitty ms-paint art in the mean time.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/backers/
steamcommunity.com/id/Dakotaen/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/jbjohnsonbronson/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/yaboikdawg
steamcommunity.com/id/ofmonstersandsuicide/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043866482
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298093360/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049183260/wishlist/
steamcommunity.com/id/deepfreezesora/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/ravecraft/wishlist/
gamingforgood.net/s/LuckWEHSleven#
steamcommunity.com/id/PostOpReptoid/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/RasenganKageBunshinRosettaStone/wishlist
steamcommunity.com/id/
store.steampowered.com/app/347620
steamcommunity.com/id/Angry_Cupcake42
steamcommunity.com/id/hitlersfavjew/
youtube.com/watch?v=QC3eLeg7v6k
steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert
steamcommunity.com/id/dillholecentral/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114348752/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049183260/
steamcommunity.com/id/NiggerNiggerNiggerMyNigger/
store.steampowered.com/
steamcommunity.com/id/keemstarlove/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tpb u fucking autist

steamcommunity.com/id/backers/

i want the DLC of Age of Empires 2 :
Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms

i dont even have enough money selling the cards please can someone kind of Sup Forums gift me that expansion??? :S

My nigger, I'll help you keep this shit alive since no one helped me with mine. Shit was lonely, Sup Forumsrother.

I'd really like ARMA 3. Anything from the wishlist will make me happy, but ARMA 3 is the golden ticket. DayZ, yo. Man, looks so good!

Here, have OC tits and ass and such!

my steam:

b-but muh cyber police

if this is a beg thread, terraria or verdun while theyre on sale would be greatly appreciated

steamcommunity.com/id/yaboikdawg

I'ma keep this ball rolling. These sluts are currently snapchat edition bitches.

>I'd really like ARMA 3.
It looks great, but then my neighbors and roommates are going to hear me pretending that I'm an Navy SEAL, because of the in-team communication, and that makes me feel uncomfortable.

And yes, she's legal. I know all you whiteknight faggots are just waiting to call for mods.

steamcommunity.com/id/ofmonstersandsuicide/

I really want to get RPG Maker MV but the sale only put it down to $44. But, my wishlist is full of cheap games so how about Never Alone for $4.49?

Also, anyone have any spare summer sale cards?

sell your TF2 stuff and you can get it

That's like half the bonus, though! People hearing me go fucking apeshit.

Looking for factorio anyone?

yeah lol this dudes loaded.

I'll be a selfish fuck and ask for Steam games in this thread since I'm a poorfag.

I'll take anything, really. I've been wanting to take a look at Oblivion since I loved Skyrim and I hear that Oblivion is better. Maybe Dark Souls as well? Anything that's cheap and fun really, I mainly like RPGs and shooters.

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043866482

So like, in DayZ, I'd dedicate my life to building a secure base, then I'd start picking up hitch hikers and new players, just like my heroes of old!

Prepare for preggo!

Bundy, Dahmer, all the good old action heroes of the 70s and 80s era. I'm not entirely sure what I'd do to them, but I'm sure I'd get creative once I had the opportunity.

I drew a lion.

Aw fuck, forgot the picture!

gift me anything or something in my wishlist. i will take requests of drawings in mario paint (fck yeah) in exchange

I'm not sure how much of my amusement the engine can actually support, though.
But yeah, ARMA 3. What do you say, rich anons?

orange juice region locked to latin america wat do

also i will share my experience pranking a guy on omegle about tendies and Sup Forums

I'd like any game from my wishlist, thanks

Oh, and I do have some keys that a rich user can have in return if he wants. A few good ones, too! Or I could pass them on to other Sup Forumsrothers, if he wanted me to.

Btw, I think the drawfag should paint us a pretty picture of a shoe on his head.

I guess that might just be me.

So anyway, who's been playing games during this sale? It can't have been all begging!

Don't tell me you other faggots gave up already?

alright to keep up this thread im taking requests on what to draw in mario paint.

steamcommunity.com/id/deepfreezesora/wishlist

Anything on my list though really want tamriel

I will make the best shitty mspaint drawing for tamriel.

Another poorfag reporting. Begging for something of my list, i would like to play new things

steamcommunity.com/id/ravecraft/wishlist/

Thanks in advance :)

Did you guys know that Sleven has a stream? He's streaming FF5 right now.

gamingforgood.net/s/LuckWEHSleven#

remember id like donations at least for them, if they do ill share the prank

Come on now, no contributing? Only the drawfag is being a baller? Disappoint, Sup Forums. Much disappoint.

well im taking requestsnbut no ones requesting

bumping you because you have been asking for the game a long time already, hope you get it

steamcommunity.com/id/PostOpReptoid/wishlist
anythings good man thanks if you do

You should pain a picture of Trump when he wins the presidential!

Back to ARMA 3. I want it. I really, really do. I might even start streaming, who knows! The world is full of possibilities!

PREGGO!

>mynigga.jpg

I work my fat white ass off for this game, y'heard? I keep the OC running, and I make requests for drawfags. Shit's got me sweatin', Son!

why can't I sell my fucking cards, it says they're on hold... but then again I have to wait 7 days to authentificate my account, wtf steam
I can't even trade them and they're gonna disappear tomorrow, what do I do with them?

Fuck, forgot another picture!

>Btw, I think the drawfag should paint us a pretty picture of a shoe on his head.
I'm more focused on drawing, and am just skimming through the posts, but here you go.

Gift to me :^) id/ThatFgtAgain

anyone generous enough to gift some cheapo games? pls
steamcommunity.com/id/RasenganKageBunshinRosettaStone/wishlist

pic related

That's fucking beautiful, man! If only your wishlist didn't dodge two of the games in which series I have keys for some of the games, I would've rewarded you!

It's all about me, though, and that ARMA 3! Though the drawfag should now draw sharpie in pooper, I think we can all agree that it's more important that I get ARMA 3!

Random OC hoes for a while!

Make gems

alright then, I assume it's the only way

And what the fuck kinda profile is that, my nigger? You on some alt account shit? Broooo.

I'll keep it real, though. I'm just dumping OC and linking to my only account (aside from an old one with only CS 1.6), and I'm just wanting to get wet with ARMA 3.

I don't even need to quote shit aside from my original post! A'ight, I'll add my link again just the visibility, but that's cool, right?

And then I even forgot to add that fucking link! My nigger... How am I supposed to remember to breathe, yo?

TH15-15N0-W45P-1D3R-M4NT-HR3D-DUD3

You fucking kidding me? I forgot again?!

No it's not, you filthy liar!

Don't destroy my dreams of ARMA 3 DayZ gaming!

EH2IH-R8L86-8N94J

steamcommunity.com/id/
hitlersfavjew
/

any game, preferably indie tbh, plus also, i animate and will take requests. as absurd as you guys want.

Hello guys, I came here to ask for "Gaokao.Love.100Days"

store.steampowered.com/app/347620

Thanks in advance.

steamcommunity.com/id/Angry_Cupcake42

This is fucking high class art. Trump wants this shit hanging in his bedroom.

Me? I just want ARMA 3 hanging in my bedroom. Be so dope. Bitches be like, "why yo ass have dat shit in yo' beeedroom?" And I'll look 'em dead in the eyes and go:

>"mfw nigger bitches about to get smashed"

And then I'll karatay chop they necks! Fuckin' with my ARMA 3, what you talkin' 'bout, whore?

made a post doing the drawings

rolling

>That's fucking beautiful, man! If only your wishlist didn't dodge two of the games in which series I have keys for some of the games, I would've rewarded you!
Thanks for the thought, man.

>And what the fuck kinda profile is that, my nigger? You on some alt account shit? Broooo.
I started playing video games again not too long ago. I dug out my original xbox, some computer games.
I bought and played Assassin's Creed I on my steam account, almost beat it, but it wouldn't let me change my profile name from my real name.

I already know what happens in Call of Duty because I played the games with friends and family in the past, I had to rely on them to play games in my past.
I already beat the original splinter cell years ago.

steamcommunity.com/id/hitlersfavjew/
i got the id wrong. :P.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton dancing to Reading Rainbow Feat. DMX. Go!

That Reading Rainbow Feat. DMX is great. You kids know it? Here, have a listen!

youtube.com/watch?v=QC3eLeg7v6k

New to me...nice

I will do it but you have to gift me after I deliver

I'm guessing you're past Assassin's Creed Rogue or Splinter Cell Blacklist?

I mean, I like a lot of games, and I would play those, but I just want my ARMA 3, yo.

If you make it good I'll get you a lil' something, sure.

See I ain't rich or nothing, but I do have some pretty lil' keys yo, and I won't be using them.

If there are any kind souls out there, I would really appreciate "Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition". Best of luck to any other anons that may or may not win anything here!

www.steamcommunity.com/id/MrStealYourMemes69

Alright, I've got money. Reply to this comment with what game I should get you and why. I'm not buying you expensive ass games. If you look like a secondary account, you don't get anything. If you have over 100 games (even if they're indie) fuck off.

Let's see these replies, remember to post IDs.

Well fuck, I have waaay over 100 games. That's what happens when you buy shitty indie bundles.

Oh well, rich user can has OC tits and ass anyway, I just pray you're for real and shine some on the other, more fortunate anons.

Like quads drawfag here

id is hitlersfavjew :)stay on the post cause it might take a little while

>I'm guessing you're past Assassin's Creed Rogue
I watched walkthroughs of Assassin's Creed II, but that was a long time ago, and I never got the experience of playing it. I watched Walkthroughs of III, and IV, because I like keeping up with the storyline.

I watched a walkthrough of Chaos Theory, but I don't have much of the story past that, and I only played Chaos Theory once years ago, didn't get close to even thinking about beating it.

>I just want my ARMA 3
If I wasn't so invested in the story of Assassin's Creed and Splinter Cell, I'd probably go for ARMA 3.

Well the thing is, I will buy games, but I need to make sure these assholes aren't just going to give them to a main account. It's happened countless times, that's why I haven't posted anything this sale yet.

can i get stardew valley or wargame red dragon?
why? because if you do you can give me a request of what to draw.
please?

steamcommunity.com/id/palmdesert

Hey there everybody. I'd like to ask for duck game. It's ~9 USD at the moment. This isn't for me, but rather a friend of mine. My bank has me on hold after making a Paypal, and I'd be really grateful if someone could gift this to me. Thanks in advance.
steamcommunity.com/id/dillholecentral/

I ain't goin' NO WHERE!

So you haven't played either Rogue or Blacklist?

I'm just all about ARMA 3 right now, since I'll be spending a week off work right now. I'll play it after, too, but it'd be so sweet to spend the days building up a base in DayZ.

I'd like Ori and the Blind Forest if possible!

You seem like a chill dude for spending money on other people that you've never, and probably will never, meet in real life.

www.steamcommunity.com/id/MrStealYourMemes69

Thanks in advance!

Oh I was referring to the "over 100 games" thing. I have 202, I think.

Anyway, poor anons rejoice, there seems to be a rich user in our midst! Pray that he is for real, and make him proper offerings!

I have 562 right now, and some families games, making it around 620 for me.

rejoice!

Alright faggots. Who wants Gauntlet: Slayer Edition?

I'm just looking for a game like prision architect factorio stardew valley etc.

I have been playing factorio a lot but i think it's a great game and it would be pretty good to have it on steam but also interested in games like this, like the ones i mentioned

i don't have a lot of time logged on steam because i haven't really played that much except for some factorio and other games

Anything of the wishlist because the last 2 Games I bought were to heavy for my crappy pc
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114348752/
Thanks

Dem trips tho

Nice! Lots to play then. Much of what I have are indies I'll never touch. A lot of other things are games I've already spent 50+ hours on before actually buying them.

Now I'm trying to stay legit, though. No more piracy, and that shit means beggin.

For ARMA 3!

>johncenaintro.mp3

me
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049183260/

yeah I have 450, alot are games that where given away from random websites. I went through a just redeem any keys i can get (the free keys and humble bundle keys) i now regret it

steamcommunity.com/id/Jugemmu/wishlist/
fuck forgot id

user delivers

Because I've more than 1000hrs in a F2P...
Payday 2 pls!
steamcommunity.com/id/NiggerNiggerNiggerMyNigger/

store.steampowered.com/

I want Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3, because I played the other COD games through my friends and family in the past because I was too poor to have my own.
I have to use food stamps, but they don't give me enough money for a balanced diet, so I spend extra money I get on vegetables and fruit.

The account is a secondary account just because the first account I made wouldn't let me change the name of my account from my real name.
On my primary account, I only have Assassin's Creed I, and a Red faction pack I bought at least 2 years ago.

>why
I'm just a poor college student on summer break right now.
I've got a lot of help for college, but I still have to pay for college, and I don't have a job.
I've applied and got rejected from a restaurant, a warehouse position, and am waiting for 2 jobs I applied for.

I've also drawn free pictures, and made a thread for other people who can't get games.
I worked for an uncle, but his business failed. I didn't get paid very much with him in the first place, anyway.
I don't have a car, so I bike around on a free bike I got that has a broken gear shift.

best boipussi pic gets a game

id/ravecraft

I want to play new games, try out new things. Most of the time im playing csgo or l4d2 but im kind of tired tbh. Winter vacations are close and i would like to spend my time in new games.

You can check out my wishlist, im interested in many non expensive games but sincerely i prefer gta iv or rocket league

Not completely poor. Just bordering middle class and white trash. Just wondering if anyone out the kindness out of their heart could gift me Oblivion: Game of The Year. This game is nostalgic as fuck for and brings back good memories.
steamcommunity.com/id/keemstarlove/