Hey b got this girl sending me messages dont know who it is dubs tell me what to say, get me laid

Hey b got this girl sending me messages dont know who it is dubs tell me what to say, get me laid

>this girl
rethink that

I think your current plan of attack of saying 'whos this' over and over is working, keep doing that.

this

Kek

send cock

Bumb

who is it or i block u

i like boys

Bumb

ill fuck u og you get a dick

show tits bb

How do you know it's a girl?

Send random goat pics

>whos dis
>whos this
>whos this

Are you legitimately retarded? Expand your damn vocabulary you fucking degenerate.

Bump

Kek seconded

Ayo bitch, I want to tongue punch your dirt star.

"Give me a hint"

Hey, i'm trying to get laid but I don't know what to say. Halp?

is that you alex you fucking nigger

Will you tell me who you are if I tell you I have a throbbing 4 inch cock

roll

Can't even take a fucking screenshot

Say this, OP.

DHANA. Bitch, where you been?

Winrar call her a fucking degenerate

send cock, deliver

this

So there's 2 niggers in school acting like niggers and then wanting help? Just cause my ancestor beat and raped your ancestors doesn't mean I owe you shit you fucking nignog.

[spoiler]It's dave from faggot class[/spoiler]

rolling for this

winrar

Send cause the ugly people losers use the ugly virgo women loser to hurt the popular people and everybody that doesnt like the ugly people losers the ugly way cause is ugly and jealous but at the same time lame and ugly and smell like dog poop and is ugly and outnumber everybody and is ugly and lame
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers smell like poop like beyonce and try to be better then the popular people plus smell like poop like beyonce
and is a ugly nobody that think is better then everybody but smell like poop like beyonce and is a nobody and thats why nobody does ok when is around the ugly people losers and the ugly people losers smell like poop like beyonce
and theres another proof the popular people proved that the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop like beyonce is pathatic and ugly and lame and ugly and is lame and ugly and smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly
and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like poop is ugly as shit and is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks but is ugly plus smell like poop like beyonce
and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like poop like beyonce

user its obviously someone taking the piss out of you. also, hows school work going?

Op delivering :)

ARE YOU A NIGGER

Post a real cock

Ok dubs for something new

Why the fuck are you taking blurry pictures of that screen? Screencap the shit! FAGGOT

NIGGER SEND YOUR PENIS AND SCREENCAP YOU FUCKSTAIN

FUCK OP YOU'RE SUCH A FAGGOT

I dont know what they sent

that's a dude's ass
also noice number

Looks like the crease in someone's elbow. Like when you fold your arm.

sick number

thanks for clearing it up fam

That's hairy... u got a stalker on ur cock. No worries Jimmy is here!

keep asking who? like a retard that seems to be working

There's probably a group of girls gathered around a phone right now laughing their asses off.

more?

more

OP call the number

>Lonely, user posts interactions on Sup Forums
>Stacie and her friends laugh with glee

You fucked up OP

op i think thats 2 fingers put together also nice number

Op will probably be kill soon