> He's literally Sup Forums personified desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xpYsRGzwbl4
youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY
youtube.com/watch?v=scTydXiIco4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bamp

You hate or don't believe in God yet you want to call a mere human as "god tier"? Take your prozac and check your privilege.
Sorry, hun. I don't waste my time obsessing over scums on youtube.

youtu.be/xpYsRGzwbl4

"Hey ladies"

are you a virgin? serious question

Theres no such thing as god tier youtubers. Theyre like ascended tripfags. Attention whoring shit content and crowd pleasing. Fuck that shit. Keems the biggest faggot of them all. If a 60 year old man that reports on teen is Sup Forums personified then i dont want to Sup Forums anymore.

get cukt

Yeah its bullshit like this. What level of ironic stale memes are we on?

Not the best, but he's fairly entertaining. Also he's more of Sup Forums incarnate.

> tumblr

Lain is right

Everyone on /b who hates him are just fucking hypocrites. They mad cus he said racist shit playing as a character. People on /b do that but are actual racists, they mad cus he doxed someone they're doing the same to him. How are people so blind. And yes I know he's not perfect but people on here are much worse. I bet I sound black when people are reading this

jewtube is literally nothing but awkward teens saying dumb shit over some vidya

god tier? dont make laugh senpai

They don't hate him because of him being racist or an asshole. It's because of their favorite Youtubers leafy and/or grade.

Maybe you should stop watching commentary videos.

keemstar can suck fat cock he is the worst most annoying youtuber ever he wines like a bitch begs for followers threatens to delete ends up deleting it cuz nobody cars about his fagget ass and is all hey guys im back n still no one cares eat shit and die keemstar gay boy

No people who hate him probably do because of how much of a literal faggot he is. Who gives a shit about any of that drama. Does him acting like an edgy teen on the internet make him god tier? At the end of the day hes some self important twat on the internet making videos that take little to no effort.

Fuck em all. There is no best. Everyones bitches.

The best.

Period.

It wasn't him who started the drama it's the fans of each party being idiots

Its whats in fam

OP here, Sup Forums is really soft today. Wtf happened? Keemstar is a deity

Lain speaks truth let's all love lain

literally who cares? People need to stop taking themselves too seriously.

>favourite Youtubers
the majority of people on Sup Forums don't give a shit about youtubers.
please leave, normie.

Why put some old man that says dumb shit on the internet on a pedestal? Why do that for anyone?

better to be soft than to be a cucklet reppin some old man on the net

this fucking midget victim card playing cunt is the personification of Sup Forums? fuck off you stupid stupid fag.

OP is a faggot for watching a 34 year old man child desperately trying to stay relevant by talking about teenage kids .

OP Probably also enjoys leafyishere too

Simple minded twat

Hey.. I know that gay blowjob

This nigger is right, YouTube is for normie leddit cucks.

he shouldve stayed dead

Give him a few years and it'll be legit.

He wasn't dead in the first place

Where do the cool kids watch videos online?

lol stop trying to get subscribers you autistic newfag. You couldn't troll a bridge.

>Sup Forums can't handle the keem
Sup Forums really has been invaded by tumblr hasn't it?

/THREAD

Itd be sic if he never recovered his channel. Then hed have to get a real job.

Is his chin actually blocked by his chest muscles? kek This guy has practically disabled himself

He's actually starting a drastic weight cut programme. Which is a shame because his appeal is how retardedly huge he is.

Are denying the existence of summer-fags? Do you really not realize how many kids are on this board? Moot himself said all the newfags come to Sup Forums.

This guy is horrible, very disingenuous person.

I have watched him since he had 10k subs. He has always had a excuse for not losing his weight.

At first he didnt give a fuck about his weight and would say so to us, his subs.
Then when he decided to lose the weight he couldnt because his teeth hurt too much and he had to have surgery.
A few years later he had the surgery at some free clinic where his mom was living.
He then made up the excuse that because it was cold out he could do his exercise (swimming), his surgery was in November and it was too cold in Arkansas to swim outside.
People made a list of indoor pools in his area and put them in the comments.
His next excuse was that he had to swim in a outdoor pool and that indoor pools frightened him.
This whole thing went on for 4 years, well before his mom even died and before he even met his current wife.

The guy is just a scam artist.

You sound like a leafyisfag fangirl.

Yeah cry tumblr when someone doesnt agree see where that gets you

Its crazy that you expect Sup Forums to hop on his dick just cause he said some stupid shit on youtube.

If thats all it took then Sup Forums would literally be worse than tumblr

That's bullshit

>Then when he decided to lose the weight he couldnt because his teeth hurt too much
I feel this would aid in weight lose. And why is he making excuses about exercise? He must be eating 6000 calories a day at least, if he halved that the weight would fall off him.

>memecenter
That's worse than 9gag and Tumblr combined

Nah nigga i keep away from that shit

Why did they delete his channel? Boogie is a god, second to keem of course

No its true, a lot of his older videos are gone but some remain. I know the one about his teeth surgery in Virginia at his moms is still up.

He is not Sup Forums personified. He's not "trolling" people. He's a stupid person with a superiority complex lying to children to destroy their internet persona's because he's too emotionally unstable and insecure to handle criticism. He's a meat headed jock trying to live in a nerds world and is going insane because he can't handle the fact that he doesnt fit in.

Is that what you think Sup Forums is?

with the emphasis on retarded, he looks like as if he isn't unable to tie his shoes.

Have fun sucking that fat boogie shit dick. People need to stop worshiping these fucks that literally pump out shit for a living.

It got hacked. It is now back up.

this nigger knows what's up

Keemstars a little bitch. Idubbz raped that bitch ass mf.
God teir
Idubbz
Amazing atheist
Protomario
Tomcat
That dude in blue
The drunken peasents
Channel frederator
Aronra
Thunderfoot

To be fair to him, he used to be lighter and show off his flexibility. Probably need help wiping now though

Mah Waifu

yeah all the hurr durr I want to be fit and healthy aside, this build is nothing but unnecessary

Yeah he's totally OP personified
A faggot

> posts "gross" pics
typical newfaggotry, thinking that shit will disturb me. News flash: I LOVE THAT GAPING ASSHOLE

>calling people who spout the me mes god tier

>calling anyone god tier

>lowly youtubers at that

> Why not hop on his dick?

The only mildly good channel, channel frederator went to shit with that tumblr cat cartoon

Kek

you realize all grade and leafy did was the same shit he did to other people, only difference is keem does it JUST for money. he will ruin someones life and not give a fuck, the man literally has a audio recording of him saying fuck his fans yet here you dumbasses are defending him. why? because you love drama, you love the idea of a douchebag and seeing a new video or twitter post of a 36 year old man acting like a high school girl excites you.

did this guy seriously get caught fingering his daughter or was it just a hoax?

>Faggot

lol your mother should of swallowed you.

didnt hear anything about that but hell he wants to make shit up to get views, lets spam that shit about him.

yeah i heard something about it the other day but was sort of only half paying attention to it... it was most likely just Sup Forums raiding his page with false comments.

youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY

How about we all get our heads out of our asses and realize that all these youtubers are shit and should be ignored.

Here we go.
youtube.com/watch?v=scTydXiIco4

That never happened

His rants are pretty good, his OW/DOOM gameplay is fun to watch, and his radical feminist videos are enjoyable to watch.

You're a fucking fag if you don't like him

Same fag, summer, and bait

Off topic but..

There is a teen board? I thought Sup Forums is only for 18yo+?

Point me in the right direction and I'll be on my way.

casey neistat and philip defranco are basically the only ones i watch and subscribe to.
keem just makes me cringe, idc for leafy its simple content and just him shit talking, gradeA is entertaining for such a lazy showing but his rant videos are more researched and credible then what ive seen from keem.

fact is, its all stupid drama. philyD is my newsource and casey neistat is my entertainment. everything else is just background noise.

I bet you're the type of person that starves himself to fit in a pair of skinny jeans.

18 is teen 19 is teen 20 might as well be teen

Read a book familia

> should of
> Meant to say "should've"
Absolutely pathetic.

I agree. Let's spam this motherfucker.

Grade is god

nope, I just think that there is no point in being a fucking beefcake who is unable to see his own dick, because his hie muscles make him stiff as a plank.

oh no, a grammar issue on Sup Forums, especially on Sup Forums how could I! maybe if i roll doubles you will swallow my bastard kids instead.

he is just just another hypocrite amongst hypocrites

The difference Sup Forumsetween us and him is that we ironically specify hate to hide our hatred for everything. He plays the victim to hide his specific hatreds. He is a bitch. We are Sup Forumsitches.

Fucking kek

.......Aaaaaaaannnd you got singles. Just do like pic related and die. It'll be better for you.

> b8
you know it pal

Is this supposed to be funny?

LET'S GET ROOOOOOIIGHT INTO THE NEEEEEEEEEEWS

desu?