Do you wish you could have a six pack like mine? How come you don't?

Do you wish you could have a six pack like mine? How come you don't?

because I don't have anything to prove. Moreover, posting your body just to feel good about yourself is beta.

I guess so. I only started lifting 3 months ago or so and mostly focusing on upper body for the moment.

Because I'm a lazy piece of shit.

This IS a beta male who has an at the time alpha body. Post a pic in a few years an you'll be back to norm.

Because I'm your mom and I don't need a six pack to take 10 different black dicks every week.
Now come downstairs for dinner sweetie.

40. Carreer. Kids. Excellent cook. Vidya.

Also wife, who loves me, and doesn't mind me (and her) being somewhat rounded. Takes the stress out of the relationship, not having to constantly impress one another.

Because i am a lazy mofo. But atleast i am not an attention whore u faggit OP.

Jesus ur bony eat something dawg

Just can't be bothered to try. Not having one doesn't interfere with me getting laid or anything, so really I see no point in it anymore.

You really need to work on pecs more. They look out of place next to the 6 pack.

because at this point i really just don't give a shit.

def needs more chest

6packs have very little to do with exercise. It's mostly just not overeating and being thin enough

Exercise is the difference between a sixpack and a skinnypack.

cuz pizza and beer all day errday

No he's not

>How come you don't?
I'm a lazy fuck.

I don't need a muscular body just for women, unlike you I'm handsome.

because im a poor, lazy fuck who doesn want to eat healthy or want to go to a gym where people watch and judge

My question is, how did you get such veiny arms? Being in the friend one with a shit ton of bitches, they always go in about how veiny arms are the sexiest things since the beard.

I'm jelly your abs are straight. Mine are odd lol.

1. ur fucking small bro
2. i stopped lifting a year ago

Cut down on sodium intake, lift heavy on arm day. They show up as your arms increase in size.

I do tho

Post more please.

Lmao youre small. Traps, delts, chest, and forearms are almost nonexistent.

Nice, now show us your cock

Bitches love meh. My dicks also 8 inches and as thick as my wrist. Jelly?

Funny how all the guys are getting so defensive about their ugly bodies in here. You are all fucking disgusting and you know it.

Because I got malaria and can't do any form of activity for a month.

I fuck hot bitches with this. I surprise them with my 8 inch cock. Why bother working out?

You're too skinny, you manlet lol

Abs on a skinny guy are like big tits on a fat girl - It doesn't count, cockfag

How long does it take to get abs like that anyway?

this goes into my cringe folder

What a manly body xP
Omg o.o

clean your mirror fucktard, all I see is toothpaste

cuz i'm married, rich and have a nice average dick.

Maybe you can give them two surprises, an 8 inch cock and a body that doesn't look like applesauce in a tube sock.

Thanks user, I still can't grow a beard but at least I can meet half the criteria I need to get out the friendzone.

Fat guys detected. Step out of the refrigerator with your hands in the air!

because im actually trying to enjoy life doing things i love

like eating and relaxing on the couch and having normal sized balls

because I drank 3 liters of wine yesterday and I just finished a whole large pizza

I actually do, Im almost there though. I am significantly stronger than you though, and Im 35 so Im bound to have a little fat on me.

Dude...do some pushups and you're golden

Haha I really can't though. This is how my body looks. I literally can't have a six pack unless I have 1% body fat. Fuck that. Im doing just fine.

MEGAKEK

Female

I do. They're probably stronger than yours too. Just not as defined. I do decline sit-ups with 45 lbs.

Married with kids here.
>Fuck off with your faggot agenda

i do have a six pack
i also own two houses
four cars
sixteen horses
nine refrigerators
and twenty-seven ultimate warrior action figures

i always win
dance puppet dance

chad bryant
salt lake city, utah