When's the last time you had sex?

16 months ago

1h

last Tuesday

never, i am 21

1 month ago. I'm ok with it.

Same, also kissless, not even hold hands

December.
Wife is on course out of state. But get happy ending massage every weekend at local AMP. Not sure that counts, but still get jacked off. So, counts for me.

this afternoon

We had a white guy in the white house.

Six long God damn year..... beat that ;) lol

64 years ago. Shit was so cash.

This morning

I was still kind of drunk and couldn't bust though

I already did

18 year old virgin. I beat you faggot.

1year ago.it was a sad one night stand

By sunset, about 7 hours ago.

First time I had sex was late December last year. I have had 200~250 ever since.

Damn

Thursday night.

yesterday

9 days ago

Like 4 hours ago

A week ago. Going to fuck agar tomorrow.

same but i'm 19

;_;

2013. I gave up trying.

3 months ago or so before wife went abroad to visit her parents

Rich guys and their prostitutes...

Fake and gay

5 days because she's on the rag but I got some bomb ass head 2 days ago

This morning. Was pretty cash.

Last night, fucked the hell out of my wife. Aaaahhhhh, so good.

What if I started having sex now?

Would you call it... ongoing?

Don't give up user. I've been with a girl for 4 months now so I'm having sex regularly but before that I hadn't had sex since September 2011

Think it was back in March?

Since then, have kinda lost interest. Sex isn't just sex. It's dates, convos, text messages, guilt trips, awkward moments. Terrible shit. Women are awful unless they have my penis in them.

3 years ago. I've had one girlfriend. Dated for 9 months. I'm 21.

You know what's worse?, I had a chance, But the girl was drunk, and I didn't wanted to take advantage on her, now I fucking regret it

Two weeks ago. She was a solid 6/10 lol.

It wouldn't have been satisfying man, don't worry about it.

كس امك

September last year.this is the longest drought ive ever been in im used to getting pussy pretty regular but shit has not been working for me. The next woman i get my hands on is getting broken in half

should have put just the tip in, just to see how it feels

about 6 hours ago

gf woke up too hungover to fuck this morning, so i made her breakfast and then she was in the mood in the afternoon

You're a better person for not doing it.

8 hours ago

Awesome. It feels awesome

Year and a month ago. Done plenty of stuff with girls between then and now, but havent had sex since then.

last wednesday, why?

Don't take the risk

Thx, and actually is not just about the sex itself, loneliness is the worst, and the feeling of being unwanted

raped some guy in an alley last night.

im not even gay so i didnt enjoy it.

i raped his ass w/o lube and squirted my POZ babies in his bloody shitter.

If you don't like lonely and unwanted, don't get married user.

A week ago before my wife got on the rag.

2 years and counts
muh blueballs

Tomorrow for Birthday with her

Except "POZ babies" is a specific idiom used by bugchasers, try again you faggot.

Not really, some girl really nice and beautiful happened to fall in love with me.

That's sad, but Don't worry the probability of I getting married is none, I can't even flirt with a girl, having a wife? Lol I'm more likely to be a millionaire

With you there, these days. But. Want is fickle, bruv. Shit will come your way, eventually. Then it will pass. Nothing's worth fussing about.

Bout 6 days ago. She started crying during.
Said she just didn't feel it between us anymore.
Then I started crying.
Then she left me 2 days 4 days later
>I think sex is ruined for the rest of my life now.
Still get blow jobs tho but whatever.

31 hours ago :) on a blanket in a forest during daylight, was fun :)

A beast!

throat fucked a 4'8 prostitue in manila for 20 minutes before i left for NYC. does that count?

I see, I thought you were saying you'd had 200-250 girls since then

Yeah but still a virgin, you always can control yourself if you're not pass out of course.

Alcohol is just an excuse, if she's drunk and want the D, you can be sure that she just want your tool of pleasure but just need an excuses for the next morning.

I hope so, having a family is like my biggest dream, I have always wanted to be a dad

20 hours ago
funny story, just after i came she slipped off my dick and the condom was stuck inside her
she took it out, but there was cum all over the place
she took morning after pill to be on the safe side.
this happen to anyone else?

yesterday

Cryin' sex is best sex. I especially enjoy the taste of tears.

Ongoing

i think the joke is that only a gay man would rape another man,
and that expressly denying his homosexuality only reinforces that.

how's being a fucking retard going for you?

yesterday

Stay the course, bruv. Improve yourself. You'll get there.

yeah

7 hours ago

Yesterday

Last Thursday was the first and only time with my gf. I was hard as a rock when we were kissing and all and when i got the condom i just couldbt get hard... it eventually did but ince i got the condom on my dick was like half soft. Every tome it got hard enough that quickly changed and i couldnt get it in there. I eventually got like 10 pumps on doggy style but the condom was dry and its been a long time since she was wet. I gave up. It didnt even go all the way in and kept slipping out. Is 6 inches that small? She is fat though. I was barely able to walk after so many attempts on the low couch and was sore the next day. She came twice from fingering though so at least i had that going for me. Our orgasm score so far is like 5 - 0.

Almost a year and 1 month

24 yrs old, fuck

You've obviously never had a girlfriend, or at least one you could please sexually...

>ITT: Sup Forumstards who haven't ever had sex lying about how they had sex 7 hours ago with a 10/10.

Eat a dick you fucks.

I'm trying to improve myself actually, I'm going to the gym now, I started college this year, but socializing is really hard for me

shit

1 year ago.
But doesn't bother me much

I laughed so hard reading this, praying to a god I don't believe in for it to be true

I think like six months, I'm married, shit's getting depressing. Don't get married.

If she's fat, your dick will never be big enough.

o shit nigger

About three weeks ago. In a school right now in Dallas 280 miles from the woman. Sucks.

Oh jesus... Its been like 2 and a half years. Longest dry spell other than the 15 years I was a virgin. Had a 8.5/10 with 11/10 D cup titties who I broke up with when she started talking seriously about kids and marriage. Then I started drinking a lot and staying home all the time which resulted in me gaining 45 pounds. I also started balding at the age of 24 which was the icing on the no more confidence cake. Probably going to be a while until I fuck again because I don't even try to get pussy anymore.

s

Like seven months ago

Good for you, man. Keep it up.

What are you taking in college?

I have, and I do. I thought your original post had been intended to convey the amount of women and not the amount of sex. In that I have already acknowledged this and moved on, I suggest that you eat a bag of dicks

Never, 20 yo here.

French girls are so hard to seduce

fuck

2 years

>one night stand

Hookup. It's called a hookup, faggot.

Are you me? Wife and I have seen each other a few times since Jan but not in a couple of months. Considering AMP in town.