Thanks for posting these :D

I kekd

what are these pictures?

kek'd

anyone got a blank?

What is this Meme called?

Template

thanks

This reminds me of the why isn't your girlfriend insert country here, anyone have those pics

oh nice i like

ugh don't bring that cancer shit back, i had to filter out half the site for weeks

Have an elaborate template

11/10 would Blitzkrieg all 3 of them at once.

Also what the fuck is this called? Seen male and female versions of this meme in various countries,factions and historical periods posted over the last week or so.

What country is on the right

Argentina is way too white.

What countries are these

Russia and ukraine

Russia(left) and the Ukraine(right).

Are you genuinely retarded or just trolling

India.
>poo in loo

Not knowing this is unacceptable. They're not exactly meme countries either.

Source?

>russia not a meme country
>ran under a totally insane system nobody could make sense of for decades
>lawless derelict wasteland
>everyone drunk on vodka
>people either have lamborghinis or horses and carts
it's pretty meme

>tfw can name random obscure island flags

This thread is really painful

It's from an Argentinian program for children about the Falkland Islands and paints the entire conflict in a Argentinian nationalist way and the British as evil imperialists. It's hilarious.

Here's the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
Worth the watch.

meh, going by the standards of American education I'm surprised he had the good sense to ask tbh

Some educational program that runs in Argentina
>mfw I literally had a clip of this on my Spanish final exam in high school

Not Zamba again
youtube.com/watch?v=58wl5VMZDYo

Those subs were laughably off at times... You've got to grant the Argies kawaii propaganda is no mean feat...

that was horrible

this tbh fam

Holy shit I'm Spanish, and the Argentinian accent is somehow atrocious when they try enunciate. I almost want to mute it and just read.

Philipinas aren't that white

Equals in combat LUL

And these people think they're white.

>mfw when south american countries went all to shit after gaining independence

you get what you deserve

the fuck is that? armenia and azerbaijan if I'm not mistaken?

BUT DA EBIL WHIT MAN OPPRESS US, ITS DA SAME WIT AFRICA.

>autistic-tryhard Sup Forums memes

Take your autism back there faggot.

i don't have a bait pic but whatever

>waste of trips

Argentinians are pretty much white though. Look at Messi, he's whiter than me and I'm American

But africa was, is and will always be shit, shout america was shit, the came the europeans and then started to get some prosperrity, but now they are shit again

why are they different colors? Israelis and Palestinians are exactly the fucking same.

Actually yes. I have various argentinian friends. Two of them are latino race and their famaliries are poor and they are hopeless stoners.

Two of them are white, brothers, and their father is a cardiologist. They have Basque (northern spanish) and Irish ascendence.

White>latino confirmed

Now that's a regionally obscure to the extreme, who the fuck is that lame that gets owned by Finland?

>Argentina
>White
Really though if that doesn't do it then they can claim DA EBIL EUROPEANS, its everybody else fault and they're still their islands even though they couldn't defend them from an invading power.
You said it yourself, it was less shit under the European empires, they actually built shit out of something other than mud, connected the entire continent by rail and telegraph, taught the people how to grow food for themselves, then the empires were forced to leave for various reasons and the dumbshit Africans went back to living in mud huts and blowing up all their new infrastructure, I'm sure you've heard the story by now but which ever country it was, I can't remember the name right now, forced all of the white farmers to leave so they could 'free themselves from da white man', then just a short bit later they suffered their worst famine in centuries because the niggers didn't know how to grow their own food and started begging the white people to come back.

I'm too lazy to look it up but it's probably one of the following:
Estonia
Lithuania
Latvia

My guess is Estonia

>I'm sure you've heard the story by now but which ever country it was, I can't remember the name right now, forced all of the white farmers to leave so they could 'free themselves from da white man', then just a short bit later they suffered their worst famine in centuries because the niggers didn't know how to grow their own food and started begging the white people to come back.
You are talking about Rhodesia, now known as Zimbabwe.

It used to be an agricultural powerhouse before the niggers took over.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g
Estonia. Baltic country that has cultural connections to the Nordics.

Argentinians are white, its just a meme, fam.

>mfw Mexico and Argentina are in the G20 but Spain is only a "guest"

If Spanish culture is to endure it certainly isn't going to be by cucks willingly welcoming the Moors back into Iberia, seven fucking centuries my ancestors fought to free their homeland and the retards that got left behind are losing it in one generation... That's the reason we send our own retards up north...

Yeah, happened in the last 10-15 years in Zimbabwe. It's not so much that white farmers have some special sauce that the black ones don't, but more the fact that Mugabe gave away the farms to politically connected insiders and not, say, people who knew anything about farming.

It's a shame that the lefties don't seem to ever mention this type of ethnic cleansing.

le kek

The good old days... Pity is now kinda working the other way around...

That's who I thought it was yeah.
Because by their definitions its not ethnic cleansing if it happens to white people.

>checked

It's a shame at what is happening in Spain. You are completely right though, a big part of Spanish history is re-conquering the peninsula yet Podemos faggots and all matter of leftists are now letting in exactly the same people that your ancestors fought so hard to keep out.

It's a living nightmare.

KEK

thats hot as fuck

>let's blame the ones who haven't the power necause our country is sinking
kek

Spaniards, Itlains and French are Latins as well... Anyway, Latin America is the only region of the world growing whiter so we must be doing something right...

best bate meme

I know who Baltic peoples are, what I still don't understand is how anyone gets owned by Finland... The Armenia one is also dafuq regional...

>Latin America is the only region of the world growing whiter so we must be doing something right...
[citation needed]

Even if it is growing, it is probably from what? like 2% to 5% of the population? hahahahaha fucking faggot spic.

>hahahahaha

I'm not Spanish, and I don't follow their politics that closely. What happens in Spain does not affect me here in my comfy house in Norway.

I love her....

It does have to do with race, for all the talk niggers are the most blindly stupid tribalist of all peoples, look at South Africa, they removed people who could have helped and had fucking degrees and experience and they put in fucking Tyrones at the top, they had (or sytill have for all I know) a fucking president who did actually believe fucking goats cures AIDS...

took me longer than i thought

anyone fappin here?

no... why?