Inb4 snowpiercer

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ebSzH9c0bI
youtube.com/watch?v=zw59a_-83f0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lucky Number Slevin
Kiss kiss bang bang

I like Terminator 1 more then T2

Men in the City 2 - the only romantic comedy I am not ashamed to admit that I watched

That movie was so god awful and predictable

It was beautifully filmed movie and there was some fine acting as well.

I really liked this one, I for get the name though. Something about he world cooling down. They had to go to the front of this train and I think all of them died except for this one Asian chick and little niglet.

Would fuck the shit outta the asian

The 1990 Night of the Living Dead remake is better then the original.

The original is a piece of art. It was very much a product of its time and lack of budget. It defined a film genre.

Fahrenheit 451 or something
It's a movie about the future where books are illegal and are burned. Firemen burn the books because they cause problems. A fireman starts to love reading. And that's where the story begins. It's a really old flim, you can find it on youtube

Better than Star Wars.

Big trouble in little china

the book by bradbury is good too.

also there is a metal album inspired by the story.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ebSzH9c0bI

Stranger Than Fiction
Uhf

my nigga

Pic related

It's an adaptation of a classic book. It has historical importance like Big Brother

I know nigga

Very underrated film.

sorry man people just usually mention the original. so I figured

fucking masterpiece.

Fun fact: the budget of Fifth Element was the same as the average Adam Sandler movie. For real.

Underrated?
Its shit.

Also, pic related.

Nobody on Sup Forums streams movies anymore.

Shit, I've seen this movie close to 40 times over the years. Obviously in my top ten. I know a lot of people hated Chris Tucker's role, but the movie needed something over the top and I though he nailed it. And Gary Oldman played yet another great villain.

>punch drunk love
really good movie

Coraline

>Better than Star Wars

That's like saying True Blood is better than Breaking Bad

Seriously? It was awesome in every way

Good movie. Shitty ending.

was Dredd really underrated? I felt like it was better than the Stalone-verse

Excellent movie. Adam did a great job.

accurate image

mah nigga

It was much better. One problem was that The Raid came out before/around the same time. It was very similar and, I thought, a better film. I still thought they were both excellent.

while the Raid was really good, Dredd had more sequel potential. I am still waiting for it

Robot Chicken did an excellent spin on this movie.

Coraline was unbearable and I'm a huge fan of Neil Gaiman's work.

>fucking masterpiece.

And Luc Besson is the master.

Decent movie, I haven't heard anyone say anything about it.

People always say the Raid and Dredd are very similar, but the similarities end with the fact that they are both about cops stuck in a building with a bunch of baddies pretty generic considering Die Hard did it 28 years ago.

I kind of agree. I found the The Raid sequel was a bit of a let down. Still very good, however, it just lack the visceral intensity of the original.

Just like your sex life huh user?

Luc Besson fucking rocks! Both are amazing movies despite having very different styles

This.

Think that movie is well know though. I'm pretty sure there is a meme with Gary Oldman saying"EVERYONE!"

Very good in my book.

There were some very similar scenes, especially the gunfight in the open stairwell (whatever it was). Both were also about cops trying to get to the bad guy at the top of a building full of bad guys.

This is not an underrated film. It's another Luc Besson piece of genius.

Both good movies. KKBB is a real gem

Luc is a savage.

Gary Oldman is also really good in this movie

Watch this every christmas eve

This is more lesser known rather than underrated. Loved it.

oh yes, superb movie

Love this movie

I hope they make a sequel

La Femme Nikita, Léon: The Professional, The Fifth Element, and The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc all done in the nineties. Luc had a damn good decade.

Seriously.
The movie me a Hockey fan

The movie made me*

did you not look at OP's pic

Yes!

Rome is Bleeding

youtube.com/watch?v=zw59a_-83f0

>udgement comin

but The Raid was written as a prequel because the guy needed to make a cheap movie that was good so he could get the funding to make the movie that he really wanted

The wicker man is better.

Garbage