What makes you happy Sup Forums?

What makes you happy Sup Forums?

Being hugged by someone I care about :3

Absolutely nothing.

Nothing.

Rain.Thank yous. And people still being alive after I've saved them.

discounts

No clue.

Alcohol

cumming

Can keep kidding myself but pic related.

Thank you, Space Cowboy.

Bella

Nothing, really. Some things give me pleasure, but nothing makes me happy

I don't know anymore. I don't know....

Fun fact for you two, Spike isn't dead. The shooting star at the end was Vicious' star, there was only 1 shooting star, and the author himself said that Spike isn't dead and he might continue the story in the future.

Drugs and freedom

I don't remember

Im happy when I have a bunch of money, when women like me, when I get into better shape, when I vidya, when I build my skills, when I achieve something significant...Im happy all the time mang.

photoshopping my sister's face into boy CP then beating my dick like it owes me money

The feel driving home after a good day at work.
also sorry to say but discounts are a lie. know because work sales

Nice.

Material possessions.

to be an absolute asshole
drink beers to remember how I was an asshole
be a misanthrope.
well, nothing makes me happy.

Discounts aren't a lie, you just have to look for the discounts they aren't advertising, like going to the damaged goods they keep in a throw out cart by the restroom in the back, or doing black friday shopping, or waiting until long past seasonal things are in season and they're just trying to get rid of them

power. control. ability to make others do what i want. successes brought by fulfilling my orders. breaking others. convincing them to think as i do.

meh easy and boring
>eggy
anything that distracts me from how miserable my life is

>tfw
>no face

most of the stuff that are damaged goods arent worth spending money on. let me give you an example if you buy a damaged item for $400 you could have spent an extra $100 and gotten one that would have lasted you way longer. most of the stuff stores have on "sale" is either trash or still marked up a thousand times its actual worth. black friday is maybe a bit better but dont think youre saving money or anything. companies arent stupid and deal with people like you all the time.

so beta

Eating, drinking and smoking

I was talking about damaged goods like the 24 packs of soda where the box ripped open a little bit and they taped it back shut and literally nothing is wrong with the cans inside but it's half off if you bought an intact box

say the nigggots, who have nothing to say.

beating and sodomizing my wife

so you go scavenging for ripped packs of sodas just so you can pay $10 instead of $12? fuck man times must be tough

>who have nothing to say.
say

I don't know how pricing is where you live, but it's more like paying 6$ instead of 20$

so when you walk into the store do you ask them where all the ripped packs of sodas are?

stay hollow

are you retarded?

woaw put that thing away before you cut yourself

You don't have to ask? They literally put all the damaged stuff in the back next to the restrooms, dented canned food, which I never buy because that's just asking to get sick, but ripped boxes of coke? Absolutely fine, I mean, why would you *not* get over half off for something? Too much effort to walk 60 more feet from the soda aisle to the restroom where the ripped boxes are? I mean hell, we go through a case of coke a week in our house, and I've been doing that for 5 years now, 5x52x14, that's 3640$ saved just because I walked a few feet extra, why would you NOT do that?

Im the first with vidya?
Damn Sup Forums in 2016 is full of normies...
Why im here anymore for fuvks sage

because i don't feel like scavenging for goods like this is the apocalypse

>going to a designated area with no effort required to find it
>scavenging

Right, I'm going to keep on enjoying being able to buy game I want on a whim or going out to eat at expensive restaurants any time I want with all the money I saved that took literally 0 effort to save.

yeah, so easy to break others, that u dont even have your hymen broken

>expensive restaurants
or you could just not waste your money on pop drinks that end up going right to your squishy belly. also youre not fooling anyone, a guy that has to cheap out on soda isnt going to "expensive restaurants"