HE DIDN'T DIE SO GOOD

spoilers please for fucks sake.

thats olly

he ded

Why the h8?

WAKE ME UP

J U S T

And now his watch has ended

I was kind of hoping Jon would burn them all alive but a lynching works too. Maybe a foreshadowing that Jon is going to go full Stoneheart.

They went full an hero

*pfprfrpfprtprphrppfpfprprttttt*
>"...HAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH'

jesus, the first three episodes have all been about killing off as many characters as possible. disappointing.

Dragons ain't cheap user

Was tonight's episode the memeist episode of all time?

>my wife's son

>fart

Holy fuck Gillys acting was so wooden she blended in with the ship.

So where the fuck was Jon going? Is it assumed that he's going to be retaking the north now?

Keep it in the general thread.

Yes but he'll need at least thirty good men to do it.

Granted, he was a traitor and deserved to die by law. I'm comfortable with that. But it doesn't change the fact that all the hate he received was unjustified and just proves how moronic and emotionally unstable the fanbase of this show can be.

Just in time for Brienne and Sansa to make it to the wall...

Get lost, Reddit?

THANK YOU BASED KING JON

>emotionally unstable

you mean emotionally inept? Seriously this whole series is dreck that has one or two "OH SHIT THAT JUST HAPPENED" moments every episode to keep the normies going.

GoT was never great but at least in the first season you felt a tangible web of politics and shit going on - now it's asspull galore and no longer worth watching except if you're like me and cannot resist the social phenomenon.

What bothers me is I can see shit coming MINUTES before it happens, and in this respect GoT is fucking shit.

>But it doesn't change the fact that all the hate he received was unjustified

So it's unjustified to hate a traitor so devoid of foresight that he'd rather cling to his retarded prejudice against wildlings than accept the fact he can't defend the wall against an army of the fucking dead with forty men?

>bitching about stuff actually happening for a change

Shut up, faggot

JON HATERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

is that kendrick lamar

Who are these supossed to be?

Best thing they could do with that storyline is just kill both of them.

anyone remember when spoilers warrented a ban?

I know this board is a piece of shit meme faggot zone but you'd think the ONE thing a rule like that could do - ban GoT fags but nope.

If you didn't want spoilers you came to the wrong place.

>browsing Sup Forums before watching the episode
deserved to be spoiled 2bh

>come to Sup Forums before seeing the episode
you deserve it you idiot

Just got Baelish'ed...

A child. Who saw his parents murdered in front of him by wildlings. Who were lead by the same wildling that Jon kindly lets throught the wall. It really shouldn't have been hard for Thorne to convince him of killing Jon (And saying he killed Jon is a Stretch, given that he just put his knife throught a body that was already full of holes). Specially since Thorne was much more experienced and naturally would have inspired more trust. Also they weren't at the battle of Hardhome so for him and the other black brothers any retelling of what happened there may seem like an exaggeration.

i stopped watching last season, is he still in the show?

werent there 6 people who stabbed him?

why did he just hang 4?

also, what about all the others who just stood there and watched?

are we just to assume the lord commander forgave them?

this show confuses familia

Spoilers xD

Wildlings murdered his family. What the fuck did you expected him to do?

I care about GoT like I do taking out my garbage, it's just something I remember to do.

But you're correct no sensible person would browse a Sup Forums board an hour before anything was released.

>Jon walking out of castle black at the end
>"And now, the song of ice and fire truly begins"

I thought they went too far here

I think her terrible acting literally made the actor who plays Sam puke.

Stop being a bitch.

Bane?

Tormund destroyed his village

>the first the episodes have been nothing but killing
>someone literally came back to life last episode

I want her to sit on my face and grind familias

>I can see shit coming MINUTES before it happens
Before this season I could see shit coming YEARS before it happened, fucking pathetic