taking...requests, I guess

loli rape

Messy cummy buttjob please

youtube.com/watch?v=POIwtJ8Eq_s

Slow night.

GIVE ME BONES

Wear a dress to go clubbing

nice blog

You can do it. Ask Requesting fruit punch.

May I request a banana stuffed in each of those holes?

yiff in hell furfag

HEY! its Trinket.
im working on Draws for DND. what details on this loincloth would make it look more cool? im thinking of adding a draping cape for on of his shoulders.

hey bread

whats everyone doing?

I WANT THE MUMMY

writing a ruby script to automate some pentesting

go back to tumblr, kid

show boobs

This pupper being squishy please. Maybe doggy style? O;

Various sexual acts of pleasure.

I don't use tumblr

Sure?

Would you mind drawing your avatar having a psychedelic experience?

>tfw u have to restrict your computer hours to function in society
anyway i'm gonna be on for like an hour-ish what's up guys

>attempting to function in society
l-lol

Thank you! Looks good.

Clubbing is new-age hip terminology to say "we're going out to get drunk and maybe be picked up by guys to have a one-night-stand with"

But that's just the opinion of a sheltered neckbeard who finds clubs a repulsive place of business. Music's always shitty, drinks are too expensive, and I always end up sitting alone and regretting going. But clubs aren't made for rational thought.

If you go. Buy a dress that you like, and let your collar loose. Try to have fun. Just don't lose yourself, and watch out for creepers.

Turn into a meme of your choice

Requesting you naked & lying on your back, with a horse dick cumming on your breasts, stomach & pussy.

could i please have a cute little half ling hobbity lady, wearing a nice dress?
with long wavy hair please?
and supple breasts?

reques t

the design is already pretty busy looking, i'd say it looks good and move on to the next part yeye

IM TRYING OKAY, Sup Forums has been consuming my life
my favorite meme is none of them. all memes are dead
No Thank You i have drawn enough horse dick for a lifetime (1)

Doggo dick

m-my wiener

well if anyone has any requests, ill be lurking so hit me up whenever

But you're already a meme.

Just saw and chased down my first icecream truck, imma mow this bitch down and then take requests

/ENOUGH/

I request sexy personifications of alle Euro coins.
Like: 2€ Tan and 50c Tan etc

inspect a tampon closely

i don't draw what i can't know for myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=prWrS-jYmRM

/r/ing snat orgasming

I got lazy im sorry ;-;

he likes my asshole more

ughhhh, I guESS but, really, there are so many styles of dresses that I have no idea what's appropriate and also in my comfort area.

/fa/ doesn't have the same taste as me, but I'll skim through again. But I got u one sec

>>Trinket
oh.................
But I think the loincloth looks fine as is, if my opinion still means anything. Consider what else you're throwing on your character, and if those articles will also have designs and details on it. Only slap on more details if that's the focal point of the outfit, I think.

>we're going out to get drunk
yes, exactly.
But I like....I only really like plain and vintage outfits outside of comfort and casual wear. I guess I'm wondering if I'd look out of place in either.

deepthroat spitroast pls

Aw, OK. How about an upskirt shot while wearing no panties?

Np. Thanks for answering

Why go clubbing when you can go to Bible Study??? Haha! God bless ya.

okay....?

new bloggo, peep me if you want draws from now on

ball-rin-hammer.tumblr.com/

>and with that i bid y'all adieu for the night. (at least i bid Sup Forums adieu. everywhere else ... it's party time)

Pleb

>ball-rin-hammer.tumblr.com/
Will you be taking requests there? I see no ask feature there. Also, will you still draw lewds?

Already following.

it seems oyu may have given me inspiration for a new OC at least

okay
whoops, fix'd. should be good now
> lewds
yeah, I'll draw anything if I feel like it
d'aw

d'aw was for you, user.

aite.
eh, okay

>line layer messier than sketch layer

here ya are friendo

Think im done for the night,

good night nerds! Gonna creep for a little then bed!

Thanks for the requests

All right. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your Tumblr! I've seen some excellent work from you in the past. I'll also ask a request over there now.

If you're going to get drunk why do you care what you look like? I mean, you can wear business casual and probably not get called on it. I'm not too educated on woman politics, but the shopping for dresses part is so you can judge each others dresses to make sure nobodies going to the club in a train wreck.

Just find a dress that you feel pretty in, and that you like. Find multiples, try them on, and ask your friends how it looks. Wear the one you like most, or just wear nice jeans and a nice shirt.

...also, will you be willing to make your ask feature open to the public? I have no Tumblr account.

Don't go to a gay club without a concealed carry. Just sayin'

Fuck off timby

word mane. If I've done something for you and you want it featured, just pop me a message with the pic and I'll post it since I nuked all of my other drawings recently.

I allowed user requests, but I dunno if that changes it or not. Not exactly familiar with the bumblr.

You should be able to change the setting of the ask feature on your Tumblr. Most Tumblrs I follow allow public asking. In any case, may I make a softcore lewd request here while I have your attention?

Shucks! Well I'm flattered!
You guys got anything else for me?

I took a sec to scribble around gmn

I can hear Marc's voice in this post.

Hmmmm HMMMM. tru. I've already set up this thing where don't wear makeup and I constantly look exhausted while at work, and then they've seen me outside of work so it like... There's already this expectation that I don't look like shit outside of work and I don't want to mess that up, I guess.
It helps to talk through stuff like this even if it's sort of circular on my end though, tyty, regardless.

Got em, boss

You don't have to post you. But I'd like to see the dress when you choose it. I've a really troubled fashion sense.

I made that topless bukkake request on the last thread.

Thank you.
Wear a cherry bikini

dick on face

More lipstick kisses on dicks.

>I can hear Marc's voice in this post.
I'll remember that when I beat your ass irl in 12 days

On it!
What, cherry colored or with cherry designs on them?

Just wear this

lipstick kisses on big milk filled tits

Design

thank very much

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

I'll probably end up taking a picture to post on my personal blog. But, for you, I'll post it here if you remind me.

alright but you better buy that shirt for me and a side of ice cream

haha that's for thin people, silly

hold up thread my mom is calling me, brb

youtube.com/watch?v=xISsTNo0638
this is actually too fun

i literally cant make out anything moku is saying

i want requests

You're a flat androgynous bitch. You'll fit.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

same here dude

what flavor u want

a nice suit

tits

fancy 30s dress

Mr. Skelatal Saves the day

a gun