So it's July 2nd, and there are low-life dickheads shooting fireworks off all around me at 10:30pm

so it's July 2nd, and there are low-life dickheads shooting fireworks off all around me at 10:30pm.
The law was enacted two years ago so that fireworks could be shoot off on the 3rd and 4th only.
What should I do anons?
Call the cops? Confront them?
or let it go and just deal with these inconsiderate shits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zARGB_7_xzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go out and join them. It's a Saturday night. Go shoot off some fireworks and don't be a grumpy faggot.

Bump for interest because the fireworks here are making me feel lonely.
Lkke, everyone is having a great time shooting off fireworks and having a nice summer night and I'm all alone. Not even a computer to play vidya on :(

yea I am being annoyed half to death with the same annoying loud ass booms. I hope some of them blow themselves up

how about you get a life you fucking pleb...

'merica

call the cops

go buy an M109 Howitzer and show them some real fireworks

I'm too old for them. It would just be bizarre
dont like them anyways, and never talk to them.
most are mexican- no thanks

Realize that some people have lives and like to have fun.

The cops will do nothing, apartment authorities may (apt complexes REALLY don't like their people setting off fireworks, fire concerns). You gotta realize they got stale boring fucks like you all over town reporting hundreds of firework incidents.

It's like allowing people to make noise on New Years Eve. It happens. Fucking just go outside and enjoy them.

If all else fails earplugs should always be handy (particularly if you're an apartment dweller). People should be allowed to occasionally make noise.

Have you tried not being a fag?

Quite being a faggot. You only have to put up with it for one weekend out of the year. Just deal with it.

>get a life
got one.
it's being interfered with.

>And you are the user spectating my life

I like the sound. I always pretend I'm living in the middle east.

Mexicans? Just call ICE, thought they were white.

on the 3rd - 4th and new years, I am out there too.
But this is the 2nd.
thats the basis for my /thread and complaint.
inappropriate.jpg

Yes. Please elaborate

Dubs, and this made my dick hard, anymore Merican firepower?

You're too old and boring to be on Sup Forums

they dont do anything.
50% of all Mexicans in this state are illegal. No bullshit.

Reading all of your comments, I have determined you are a fucking frumpy grumpy faggot. Go put on some headphones and quit bitching. Try not to yell at someone to get off your yard, you fucking old stale fart.

Try this: don't be a faggot.

Mind your own business.

Same one more big boomer and this nigger is getting the cops called. Everyone else is doing the quite ones why cant this fuck do the same

Really?

only the cool kids in "the know" come here, right?

Wait, do you live in pasadena?

my neighborhood is my business.
>HOA

My advice is to kill yourself at your earliest convenience.

Well, three -- 4th of July, May 5thand New Year's.

But yeah, not being a pussy about it is a good plan.

Unless they are still going strong at 4 in the morning, just live and let live.

go buy some fireworks and celebrate you pathetic faggot

worse,...Georgia.
it's happening here too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zARGB_7_xzA
OP IS THAT YOU?????

Yes clearly their fun is getting in the way of your being a pathetic bitch on the Internet.

>illegal mexican detected

got'em already.
waiting until the proper holiday arrives.

you must be one of those savages who respects nothing.

Cool, then be a faggot ass-hat. You got three weekends a year where you are gonna hear some fireworks. If you can't handle that, go live in the old folks home.

Caucasian, but thanks for playing.

I live in New York where fireworks are straight up illegal to buy, own, or set off, and you can just step outside and listen to all the people obeying the law.

But really the 4th of July is kind of tailor made for this kind of thing. The entire point of Independence Day is the fact that the law only exists insofar as the people accept and obey it. If enough people get together and say 'fuck you I won't do what you tell me,' then law effectively ceases to exist.

I'm having fun on the internet.
And the mexican scum outside helped

illegal Mexicans are an invasive species, call ICE or INS immediately, do not let them transfer to another pond

ITT: We show how sad and lonely we are, getting pissy over fireworks.

the law states july 3rd-4th here.
Also new years.
What dont you understand about that?
let me guess, you're a rebel without a name, user?

Call 911, don't confront them.

This is a horrible "holiday" for pets, for people with PTSD, and for the average American.

We need to ban fireworks, federally - and we will. We just have to give it a little more time.

you should kill yourself then it wont bother you any more you fucktard

>waiting for the proper holiday

John Adams told us to do fireworks today. "Illuminations" is fireworks.

"The Second Day of July 1776, will be the most memorable... in the History of America. I am apt to believe that it will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more.

You will think me transported with Enthusiasm but I am not. -- I am well aware of the Toil and Blood and Treasure, that it will cost Us to maintain this Declaration, and support and defend these States. -- Yet through all the Gloom I can see the Rays of ravishing Light and Glory. I can see that the End is more than worth all the Means. And that Posterity will tryumph in that Days Transaction, even altho We should rue it, which I trust in God We shall not."

John Adams, letter to his wife Abigail, July 3, 1776

For you. They don't bother me.

kill yourself fucktard

10:45 here and i woke up at like 5 in the morning, puked for 2 hours straight cuz I like to binge drink and now I'm finally getting tired and all I hear are fireworks and I need near fucking silence to sleep but I don't really mind

it's better to lie down when I'm shitfuck tired anyway, often I get anxiety in my thoughts if I lay down and my mind is still "going"

kill them and all those they hold dear. or just get drunk and fall the fuck asleep like the rest of us do you cunt.

shoot the fuckers with fucking smoke bombs and poppers on the 4th. get back

Nah, I'm just not a cunt.

Happy 4th.

or they could obey the law and show consideration for legal citizens of this country.

>They don't bother me.
They clearly do.

I call the cops on anyone in my neighborhood if they so much as light a single firecracker off. I love busting up parties on nights like this. I love ruining the night for all the party faggots that are having fun and didn't invite me.

You're entering a world of pain, fucking with me son. Do you understand me? A world of pain.

Which country?

They don't bother me, I was pointing out that OP bitching over not having a life on Saturday is sad lol.

Why? I'm listening o them right now and not crying like a bitch like you..

Grumpy faggot > Subhuman scum

these are illegals in My country wearing fuck trump shirts and waving the Mexican flag screaming obscenities in Spanish all while shoot fireworks at the undesignated time.

Got a an Adam's quote for that?!?

Your bait is stale.

This guy

Try not to be such a pussy party pooper and enjoy the celebration.

your autism is why we don't invite you

lel me too. I also notify Mods an average of 10 threads a day on Sup Forums :D

I've gotten a lot of people in a lottttttt of trouble. when I call 911 on people, sometimes they resist. then the real fun begins.

Words of a true beta. Way to go champ

I'm listening to the beautiful sound of Jeff Goldblum's heartbeat

Not even bait, just the truth

It's a Saturday night. Go live in the woods if you hate being around people so much faggot.

Way to avoid your accusations.

Wait... you aren't OP? Then why they hell would you respond to that ITT post like that? Are you retarded?

"Dearest Abigail,

It has been forcibly brought to my attention by the late incidents and alarums that have compassed us about, that the original poster in this string of communications is an faggot. of the very highest order.

Your loving friend,

J. Adams"

You're here as well.......

Kek

how will I get to bust up parties and get the cops involved then? I love ruining nights for all the dudebro fratfags and drunk whore sluts thinking they're all going to fuck, get drugged up, and have fun and not think to invite me over.

Umm... not OP. Retard.

That's on you, it's a choice you're making. Live your life, don't waste time on loneliness

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

got a house.
legal citizen

>they are renters. illegals.

i'd beat the shit out of you if you ever came out behind your screen.

irl i'd make a rekt video out of the destruction i'd cause you.

Ice will not do shit..they let them go free on the streets here in California. Ice is a fraud

it did not address the nations independence, fireworks, or the illegal Mexicans that shouldn't be here.

Shame on you JJ

Yeah I figured that out. It took a bit though because you're initial response to that one post made no sense if you weren't OP.

Why would you choose that house if you hate people that much? Go live in a cave cunt.

Thanks

bought house before illegals.
things have gotten really bad in this state over last 8 years

You can't buy a house at 8 years old.

(OP UPDATE)

the mexicans have stopped.
I guess they slithered back into their pueblos for the time beaning.
>Possibly to make more anchor babies

the only thing that's stopping ya, huh, kiddo.

I wouldn't know. I'm not 16 (like you).

It's getting awfully summer in here.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh BURRRN

I had to crank up my AC after these.

the fireworks are an alarm for the upcoming summer

Rite?

Did the fireworks stop and all the babies went to bed?

yeah. the illegals went inside to troll Trump on La Raza and make more anchor babies

100% Pleb level detected.

Boooooooo

>holiday celebrating liberty over tyranny
>MUH DOGGO, BAN ASSAULT SPARKLERS
fucking faggot