10-325 hydros

10-325 hydros

Any reason I can't take 3 of these?

might get nauseated, or puke, if you've never taken opiates before. Take it easy on your liver if you're doing anything else, like alcohol. Plus, you might not want to take it in the middle of the day, if you plan on doing anything particularly active, like climbing at a gym or something.

Thats 30mg of hydro... quite a lot all at once. Do you take it often?

Yeah if youve never fucked with em before beware if you feel you need to puke, puke. Eat something before it slows the half life. Id say take 15 then in like 3 hours the other 15 if your chilling. The other dude saying dont if you have a activity is right but going to the store not that labor intensive is fine driving is fine as long as a nod doesnt hit you but 15 20 mg is more than enough to get fucked up with if you dont have a high tolerance. Love these little things and i used to pop em like candy but be careful op opium addiction is no joke!

Been taking 1 every 6 hours since yesterday. Took 2 last night and felt alright.

Can I cut one in half?

Beware; the acetaminophen will become toxic at around 2000mg. That 975 all at once might be dangerous if you get any alcohol.

if you have a high tolerance, you can take 3.

Take 2.5 or 3

do it man you'll be good just might be pukey

Shit...I've taken 8 ofor these at a time before.....

Take 1 or 1-1/2 if youve taken them before. Wait an our them take another half.

Or if youve taken them before and dont ever feel shit take 2 then wait an hour and do the 3rd if you need more.

I keep my tolerance really low and usually take a muscle relaxer and 15mg-20mg of hydro and get pretty fucked

>keep in mind you shouldn't do more than 1000mg of APAP/tylenol in one dose or 4000mg in a 24 hour period it can destroy your liver

Protip: drink some grapefruit juice on an empty stomach a few hours before taking them to up your high

If you're going to take anything above 1000mg apap look up vold water extract.

eat a little bit, take an anti nausea pill or something before and you should be fine. down them all and enjoy

If you've never done pain killers before three are just going to put you to sleep. Have fun.

325mg of acetaminophen in each pill. 10mg of opiates.

for a first-time or casual user, you may suffer respiratory arrest.

for anyone taking 3 or more at once, you're putting your liver in great jeopardy.

Also has anyone had any experience with kratom? Thinking about getting some whole sale. I always mix things up to keep my tolerance low and extend my money and supply. Wondering if some of the red vein powders have anything similar to hydrocodone.

HOW DO U GET UR OPIATES AND MUSCLE REALAXERS?

So general consensus is take 2, max 2.5, but 3 is too risky?

There is definitely a similar feeling. Not nearly as good but a nice legal option. Used to take it often but can no longer choke it down. Taste is god awful

Sorry ive looked up a lot of different ways to try to get them (dont try online doesnt work) and theres no easy way to cop. But i know people with legit 120/month 10mg scripts and they only use half. I get the rest free because I get migranes and they tell me to take the left overs. Looking to go to the doc and see about getting my own script on top of that. I only deef like 10 or so a month for legit purposes. The rest is for fun.

30mg of hydrocodone respiratory arrest?
1000mg acetaminophen liver damage?
Shut the fuck up, you know nothing

If you have no real experience or tolerance then yea.

Man even 2 is a lot to start with. I'm concerned about your respiration. Not worried about the Tylenol at that dose.

how about you start with 1, or 1.5 - then wait an hour, and increase another 1 or 1.5

I dunno about respitory arrest thay seems a little excessive, but yea why risk liver damage? CWE is easy if your going to be downing 40mg+ doses on the regular

I'd slap the SHIT out of you IRL.

If you already have issues with your liver I wouldn't risk it, but for somebody healthy that doesn't drink much 1000mg acetaminophen is no problem, but a CWE always helps. The recommended maximum daily dose for acetaminophen is 4000mg.

Well, I took two last night, and while I definitely felt it it wasn't hugely overwhelming. I've got a bit of experience and maybe a slight tolerance for taking them for actual pain since yesterday.

No you wouldn't gay boy

Ive taken 5, while drinking 5 tall boys of steel reserves. It wasnt a good idea but I was fine. Laid off the shit after that.

4 grams of APAP is the daily limit unless you have a liver disease. You can take huge doses of hydrocodone if your tolerance allows. I've taken 130 MG and 6 MG of clonazapam. Just know your limits and do research on an actual site that gives factual information ie Erowid

when I had my injury, I'd pop 8 of those lil 10/325mg vicodins at a time.

then i learned how to do cold water extract and tried like 120mgs of hydrocodone

it was not pleasant... was sweating and jittery for 2 hours, laying in my bed trying to focus on not puking lmao

honestly I just had wisdom teeth surgery all 4 under a general I'm on 60 mg every 4hrs but this is Europe . your fine

>wisdom teeth surgery
>60mg of opiates every 4 hours
>nope

LIES.

general rule with opiates is to always, ALWAYS, use as little as possible to get a buzz. your tolerance will raise up quick, so keep it as low as you can. they hit everyone different, too.

i'm a big dude, 6'2 265, and if i haven't had any hydro for awhile, i can take a 10-banger and get a pretty nice buzz from it.

Dude I take 4 at a time... you might be really fucked up around hour 2, so unless you're a pussy u should be fine

Dude, I had all 4 of my wisdoms out last year under local...was awake the whole time, and all I got was a script for shitty codeine phosphate and paracetamol at the end. I took a few for a day and was fine.
What did they do to you...remove your jaw?