He did nothing wrong

He did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWP07YgUWig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah he didnt. fuck this movie and its fiifty montages and gay sweaty skinny babe revenge cliche shit

He really didn't in the grand scheme of things.

That's why the ending is so lame.

He killed the guy

also that white trash and his fag "no me! it was all my fault! and ill go in the vents!" you fag she doesnt wanna screw your peckerwood ass let the bitch go. she didnt seem to mind using him either

Killing is illegal.

You would too if he was sabotaging the safety, stability, and security of your apocalypse survival bunker.

men like to unite with cunts against an "enemy" male to get punani

what about keeping the other girl in the attic?

>He did nothing wrong.
he got BTFO by a 120lbs chick

earth belonged to ayliums at that point,you know nothing of their laws.

>Grill powah
literally SJW the movie

Yeah, she should let the old guy rape her.

He should've have raped her until she got Stockholm syndrome.

works every time, trust me on this

He did nothing wrong

He murdered two people and saved the girl so he could have a sex slave during the invasion.

The girl ruined everything.

Who is this guy? I have seen him in several movies

Didn't he also kidnap and kill a brunette girl before the Apocalypse, or did I totally misunderstand something?

john goodman

He's the fat guy from Roseanne.

hes the fat guy from 10 cloverfeild lane

From what the redneck said, yes.

Also when the name was still called the cellar did it still include the alien stuff or was that all added for cloverfield?

He's the fat guy from Community.

No shit, that was the point.

The girl and the kid, pic related.

He's the fat guy from Raising Arizona, Barton Fink, the Big Lebowski, O Brother Where Art Thou, and Inside Llewyn Davis.

Man, he's got some WILD WILD LIFE.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWP07YgUWig

He just wanted to travel around the country giving good folks peace of mind... :(

They should have killed him in his sleep desu and then just enjoyed the bunker to themselves

Nothing except kill Megan.

I looked it up, and they talk about noticing "thematic similarities" the film shared with Cloverfield even before there was an official connection, but I don't know if that means it actually had monsters at that point.

He slept in a locked room.